Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia (19132 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by sammyj: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Kindly use being Single Bros !!! grin grin
FindX:
I need a second hand girlfriend... I am tired of been single.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2018
zurich1010:

Igbo demon.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2018
bush112:
for what?

That's the right to do.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Lomprico2: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2018
Shiite killed a police man in kaduna during their violent protest some months back, till now no one been arrested for that.

That is all I will say.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by naijapips04: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2018
FindX:
I need a second hand girlfriend... I am tired of being single.

You deserve better man. Go for first-class. You would be surprised that those ones are even easier to get.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by FindX(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2018
sammyj:
Kindly use being Single Bros !!! grin grin

Thanks jhoor...
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by FindX(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2018
theoldpretender:

Go out , meet people, talk to people.

Find a group, a church group, join, do some service.

Get friendly with the girls where you work. Talk with them about life, television, fashon, etc.

That is how two of my office co workers are getting closer to each other...soon I feel there will be an announcement grin

Same old story.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Topmaike007(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2018
gidgiddy:
Arresting unarmed people for protesting. Later the same Nigerians will be decieving themselves that they have democracy
which democracy.na Naija worst pass
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2018
Another trap for the Zoo Government, the whole world is watching.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by 1shortblackboy: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2018
im not supporting thir arrest o but they said the'll inform the jewish community world wide. what will the jews now do when they inform them...……….keep thinking that thereal jews care about u ok
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Topmaike007(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
They should be charged to court and jailed immediately.
while the ones killing and terrorising Nigerians are Left alone
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2018
Topmaike007:
while the ones killing and terrorising Nigerians are Left alone

Na u know.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by danot1030: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2018
Are they worshippers or they are misled ipob thugs worshiping their coward leader who is not bold enough to stay and face the government he opposed like Awolowo and Mandela but would rather hide in Israel to cook up Jubril theory
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Topmaike007(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Na u know.
am a Christian not a Jew but our law enforcement agencies are taking everything wrong.if dey feel like arresting they should go to North There are many Boko Haram terrorist and Fulani herdsmen there to arrest not innocent protesters

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by sammyj: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2018
You are welcome!
FindX:

Thanks jhoor...
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by gidgiddy: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Biafra Will never come to light mark my word.

They should try and take up arms and see the might of the federal government this time total annihilation.

My family fought that war, we got two LT G in that war and I'm ready to finish all ipob miscreants this time.

Biafra Will never come to pass

Those that took up arms like Boko Haram and Niger Delta militants, your government could not do anything. It is when the Biafrans take up arms that you people will finally find inspiration? I laugh in Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2018
Topmaike007:
am a Christian not a Jew but our law enforcement agencies are taking everything wrong.if dey feel like arresting they should go to North There are many Boko Haram terrorist and Fulani herdsmen there to arrest not innocent protesters

You are taking this thing too personal.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by dela4real: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2018
what was their offence
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by golddiamond860: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2018
What rubbish � how does it concern them, are we not in democracy nation again, what is wrong with jubril and co
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Trustee1: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2018
ct2:
police leave this people, and go to the north east and face bokoharam
Seriously, Nigeria should consider sending this bribe collectors to sambisa, they're literally jobless.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Legalese(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2018
Give me one cogent reason why they should be jailed, let us be sure you're not as foolish in real life as you sound.
CilicMarin:
Jail them straight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by theoldpretender(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2018
FindX:

Same old story.

Ah you don't want help.

See, babes don't just drop in your hand like that. Most babes have been brought up to beleive that the guy does the approaching...not the other way round (and a babe who does the approaching is going to get a bad reputation).

And babes like a guy that seems approachable...

Better take my advice...before you find yourself a bachelor at fifty! After all...you do not have a right to a girlfriend...you have to fight for a girlfriend. And your weapons are talking, and moore talking....
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Topmaike007(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You are taking this thing too personal.
moti gbo oo
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nwambaise: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2018
zurich1010:
IPOB trap is working. This news is all over Israeli newspapers this morning. And bulletin sent to all synagogues. Israeli journalists flew in to monitor this and have the evidence.

So? Israel will now come and bomb Nigeria? Abeg you people should stop heating up Igbo land for us. Leave is to enjoy Xmas in peace.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by ipobarecriminals: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2018
cool good news
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2018
Topmaike007:
moti gbo oo

Na me u dey speak yoruba for
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by gidgiddy: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2018
netpro:
If you are embarking on a peaceful protest, get permit. It is the law of the land. Failure to do that is a bridge of law and order.

God bless Nigeria.

There is no law in Nigeria that says one must get a permit to embark on peaceful protest. The constitution already grants all of us the right to peaceful protest under freedom of movement and expression. It is only in times of exceptional security measures that one is required to inform the authorities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Babaken(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2018
bettercreature:
They really want to be killed just to make foreign media to believe that Jewish people are being killed in Nigeria
These are not Jew they are Terrorist disguising as Jew
Did you see weapons with them 3wu.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Topmaike007(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Na me u dey speak yoruba for
you no be Yoruba ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by selfmadeboss: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2018
can you imagin this idiot? now they say they are jewish worshippers, instead of ipob. please bomb them next time
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by selfmadeboss: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2018
JohnFrankling:
What is their crime?
flying aother country flag in nigeria when you are not in the isreali embassy is a crime against the state

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
They should be charged to court and jailed immediately.

For protesting peacefully? My opinion is that the federal government need to address this threat with caution unless we turn them into martyrs.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State / FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa / Amaechi Speaks On CCECC Scholarships Scandal, Says Nigerians Shouldn’t Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.