Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations (19139 Views)

I Didn't Buy N187m Official Vehicle, Sanwo-olu Replies PDP / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by naijalander: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell. 50% of them cannot be Igbo, there are also Ibibios, Efiks, Bini, Ikwere, Hausas, Tivs there. Don't forget Yoruba people think anyone who is not Hausa is Igbo. So no, it is statistically impossible for 50% of Alimosho to be Igbo. Try again.

Duru009:

Story Story

My consin works for the ministry of information here Lagos. Are u aware that 50% of people that stays in Alimosho which is the largest in Lagos are lgbos....
Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by Duru009(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
naijalander:
Lies from the pit of hell. 50% of them cannot be Igbo, there are also Ibibios, Efiks, Bini, Ikwere, Hausas, Tivs there. Don't forget Yoruba people think anyone who is not Hausa is Igbo. So no, it is statistically impossible for 50% of Alimosho to be Igbo. Try again.

U re sounding so tribalistic. I was born and brought up in Lagos.

- How many hausas u claimed have won an elective position in Lagos apart igbos (house of representatives in 2015)

- Are u aware that almost 50% of property in Lagos are owned by the igbos...... (go to ikoyi, banana island and VGC ask)
- During fashola tenure Commissioner for budget and planning was an Igbo man (Google is ur friend) due to their huge voting population.

-The current spokesman for APC is Lagos is an Igbo man(Google is ur friend)

- Take your time an tour Lagos, majority of business in Lagos are rightly owned by Igbos.

I need to join issues with you. I was born n brought up here in Lagos. Any exposed person who has lived in Lagos already knows this
Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by naijalander: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
First of all, there is statistic to back up the claim that 50% of property & business owners in Lagos are Igbos, just because you go to a particular market and most of the stall owners there are Igbos, doesn't mean everybody there is Igbo. I've been a market person myself & I know for a fact that isn't true.

You are making assumptions based on sentiments, no facts to back them up. Most of the property owners in Lagos are still Yorubas, those the real facts. Leave sentiments aside, I don't know why you are so desperate.

Duru009:

U re sounding so tribalistic. I was born and brought up in Lagos.

- How many hausas u claimed have won an elective position in Lagos apart igbos (house of representatives in 2015)

- Are u aware that almost 50% of property in Lagos are owned by the igbos...... (go to ikoyi, banana island and VGC ask)
- During fashola tenure Commissioner for budget and planning was an Igbo man (Google is ur friend) due to their huge voting population.

-The current spokesman for APC is Lagos is an Igbo man(Google is ur friend)

- Take your time an tour Lagos, majority of business in Lagos are rightly owned by Igbos.

I need to join issues with you. I was born n brought up here in Lagos. Any exposed person who has lived in Lagos already knows this
Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by Duru009(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
naijalander:
First of all, there is statistic to back up the claim that 50% of property & business owners in Lagos are Igbos, just because you go to a particular market and most of the stall owners there are Igbos, doesn't mean everybody there is Igbo. I've been a market person myself & I know for a fact that isn't true.

You are making assumptions based on sentiments, no facts to back them up. Most of the property owners in Lagos are still Yorubas, those the real facts. Leave sentiments aside, I don't know why you are so desperate.

I have made my point. Bye bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Election: 10 Political Parties Reject Gov. Amosun’s Anointed Candidate, Aki / Emefiele Speaks On Accusation Of Opening 593 Foreign Bank Accounts / I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.