Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup (36240 Views)

"Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" / Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) / These High End luxury Electric Cars Are Coming To Compete With Tesla (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by poyet(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
After God, na oyibo. Nothing wey una go tell.

1 Like

Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by pwetytobi01: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
wow grin grin
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by 1x2x3: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Volkswagen...not my type of car

You don't know the company called volkswagen.

Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche are not your type of cars?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by bigpicture001: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
SmartMugu:
Innoson should consider building something like this in Nigeria - oh, the erratic electricity will not make something like this work in this clime.

Evn if he does,you will still not patronise them.
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Ayemileto(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
PMB IS SMARTER!
By: Adolf Ransom Pepple
Atiku has engaged the man who allegedly manipulated the United States presidential election results in favour of Donald Trump. He has paid the man $1m to help him rig Nigeria's presidential election in his favour.
But when they were strategizing in Dubai, it was observed that such rigging cannot happen in Nigeria if electronic transmission of results is not deployed.
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, who is Atiku's Campaign DG smartly manipulated the electoral act bill, removed the clause that says votes should be counted. It contains only the one that says results should be announced. He also made it mandatory that results should be transmitted electronically in a country where almost half of its territory has no communication network. How can you announce a result that was not counted? So their rigging expert can manipulate the figures online. If he could do it in United States, is it in Nigeria that he cannot do it? This is the secret behind their jactitations that they will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari.
And one Oby Ezekwesili, one of Obasanjo's stooges, called a Press Conference to persuade President Buhari to give assent to such rubbish. Presidential candidate my ass!
The obvious is that President Buhari will never sign that document. We will use the electoral act put together by a PDP-dominated National Assembly, and assented to by a PDP president of Nigeria. Any other position on this matter is absolute bunkum!
Saraki and Dogara can do whatever they like. Let them override the president and assent to the electoral bill. Let us see who would implement it.
This was what they went to Dubai to plan. But if you hold your own in your palm, do you know what I have in my pocket?
President Buhari and APC are always two steps ahead of them. Let the heaven fall. That manipulation cannot stand. It will not come to pass.
I rest my case!

SMH.
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by OLUWABIG(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
PMB IS SMARTER!
Atiku has engaged the man who allegedly manipulated the United States presidential election results in favour of Donald Trump. He has paid the man $1m to help him rig Nigeria's presidential election in his favour.
But when they were strategizing in Dubai, it was observed that such rigging cannot happen in Nigeria if electronic transmission of results is not deployed.
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, who is Atiku's Campaign DG smartly manipulated the electoral act bill, removed the clause that says votes should be counted. It contains only the one that says results should be announced. He also made it mandatory that results should be transmitted electronically in a country where almost half of its territory has no communication network. How can you announce a result that was not counted? So their rigging expert can manipulate the figures online. If he could do it in United States, is it in Nigeria that he cannot do it? This is the secret behind their jactitations that they will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari.
And one Oby Ezekwesili, one of Obasanjo's stooges, called a Press Conference to persuade President Buhari to give assent to such rubbish. Presidential candidate my ass!
The obvious is that President Buhari will never sign that document. We will use the electoral act put together by a PDP-dominated National Assembly, and assented to by a PDP president of Nigeria. Any other position on this matter is absolute bunkum!
Saraki and Dogara can do whatever they like. Let them override the president and assent to the electoral bill. Let us see who would implement it.
This was what they went to Dubai to plan. But if you hold your own in your palm, do you know what I have in my pocket?
President Buhari and APC are always two steps ahead of them. Let the heaven fall. That manipulation cannot stand. It will not come to pass.
I rest my case!

kikiki Abeg I can't laugh jareh these are
trash talk Abeg
#Bubu back to daura come 2019

Although Stolid is also a trash too sha
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Ayemileto(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Volkswagen are the owners of Audi, Bugatti and some other popular car brands.

Your type of car might be a product of one of their child companies. angry
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
You are talking about the company that owns Bugatti, Lamborghini and Bentley
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Ayemileto(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
BekeeBuAgbara:
The company that owns Bugatti
hisexcellency34:

They are the owner of Lamborghini, Bentley, Porsche too.

https://www.globalcarsbrands.com/companies-under-volkswagen/
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Etizz:
Scary.......i am afraid of heights men.... Just imagine someone fall from that height..
i used to be a window cleaner, my job was to clean sky scrappers glass windows, i used to climb up to 40th floors of buildings to clean their windows, last time before i left the job i climbed a 125 storey building to clean their windows hanging from a strap from the outside.

Best way to cure been scared of heights is Don't look down, feel free and think of a nakid beautiful woman, grin

Good luck
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Josh44s(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
able20:

Your country still import Keke from India in 2018.

cheesy

Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by bigfish3k: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
PMB IS SMARTER!
I rest my case!

u didnt make sense.

"PDP dominated national assembly and PDP presidency"
but i thought u have come to correct the wrongs of PDP sixteen years. thats what u peeps be shouting up and down.
so everything about our election is good abi
or u people are tacitly endorsing "16yrs of damage"

let me see any of u shouting 16yrs of damage again here
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by greenprince(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wolfsburg right?
We'll see.
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by OLASUNKONMI(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Next level if you ask me.

The real guys feeding the world with technology even without the over hyped BRITISH FORMAL LITERACY EDUCATION.

cheesy
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by emmyN(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:

This one thinks Volkswagen just Golf, Jetta and Passat. When you hear Audi, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Porsche, think Volkswagen
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Etizz: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
gypsey:
i used to be a window cleaner, my job was to clean sky scrappers glass windows, i used to climb up to 40th floors of buildings to clean their windows, last time before i left the job i climbed a 125 storey building to clean their windows hanging from a strap from the outside.

Best way to cure been scared of heights is Don't look down, feel free and think of a nakid beautiful woman, grin

Good luck

See Dis man, u won set me up..its your job so u should be used to it.. I ain't going that far, one story building is my highest limit... Two story, I am feeling dizzy already
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Olulinks(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
PMB IS SMARTER!
I rest my case!
We know your type. This idea is from your thought and nobody sent you. But by the time the animal catch the hunter we know your story will change again.
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Etizz:

See Dis man, u won set me up..its your job so u should be used to it.. I ain't going that far, one story building is my highest limit... Two story, I am feeling dizzy already
i feel your pain grin
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Jombom: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
The wailing of yours, your forefathers n unborn generations na till 2023 after Buhari is tru with his second term. To hell with your entire tribe for calling anyone foolish / an idiot
Ukoma9:
Thunder Fire you there, foolish idiot

bigfish3k:

u didnt make sense.

but i thought u have come to correct the wrongs of PDP sixteen years. thats what u peeps be shouting up and down.

What change can be implemented with the sabotage of the devilish party ?

OLUWABIG:

Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by jarvis4: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wow!
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by jarvis4: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
PMB IS SMARTER!
I rest my case!
Keep quiet Mr man

Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by buJu234: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
PMB IS SMARTER!
I rest my case!

the Op shared a mind provoking picture, that will make u as a Nigerian youth, to think on how we can get Nigeria to that level.

u are busy sharing political news of the same sets of politicians (Atiku & Buhari etc) tht have not made us to have that capacity to build this kind of Volks glass towers of car here!!!

bro..why not move this to political section eh?

what a pity...
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by maxzzo1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
PMB IS SMARTER!
I rest my case!
Were u der Fake people abi CNN plus u be
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by yrex01(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
bigfish3k:

u didnt make sense.

Mr man, shattap. Pdp does d damages for 16 years. Now do ur worse!!
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Quatermillie: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Ode so you don’t like bentley

1 Like

Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by hundredrivas(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Robot ti take over in europe .......here in naija people dey look 4 dirty pant to take to babalawo. What a life.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2018
ConciousRapper:
Hp pavilion notebook 2016 used laptop for sale
Only for those in UYO.. check my profile for the pictures
07038733166 whatsapp me
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Kewtt: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2018
hisexcellency34:
You are bound to live long.
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by Abee79(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2018
And all our Government can do is launch wristband! tongue undecided cry cry cry cry
Re: Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup by tck2000(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour / Bentley: See Their First Ever Electric Car / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.