Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" (70545 Views)

See Port Harcourt Based Cross Dresser Who Is Hotter Than Bobrisky (PHOTOS) / Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon / Moyo Lawal Vs Moesha Boduong: Who Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Sparkles003(f): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
Coming from a woman. I'm disappointed. Could be you're jealous.
please tell me what other work do most young girls do these days than spread their legs open,shoe side boob's, ass when taking a pic for gram?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sparkles003:
please tell me what other work do most young girls do these days than spread their legs open,shoe side boob's, ass when taking a pic for gram?
We are all moral agents. You as a slay queen might be the role model they need to know the significance of the virtuous life you have in mind. Not all girls are like that. If you're not like every other 'wanna-be-fly-bitch' then give that teenager a benefit of doubt. Don't judge people based on the way they pose for pictures. Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) / Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon / Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.