Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? (1661 Views)

Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine / Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? / New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by slipps: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2007
[center]Is it true Tu-Pac is coming to Nigeria in June? and they say its going to be hottttttttt. [/center]
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by jaybaby(f): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2007
Hehehehe as ur name ----suggests go & Slip
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by busygirl(f): 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2007
@ poster, are you ok? Tu-pac is dead! Or are you a ghost too
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by kaydee(m): 1:08am On Apr 16, 2007
jaybaby:

Hehehehe as your name ----suggests go & Slip

grin grin grin That's creative.
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by MRdazzle(m): 1:24am On Apr 16, 2007
busygirl:

@ poster, are you ok? Tu-pac is dead! Or are you a ghost too

Awesome baby!!!

slipps:

[center]Is it true Tu-Pac is coming to Nigeria in June? and they say its going to be hottttttttt. [/center]

In your nightmares!!!!!!!
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by femi6(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2007
@poster

in your dream
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by Jduck13(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2007
sorry to be a rain on your parade well more like a hurricane but pacs dead its jus a rumor he is alive we even found his corpse
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by jaybaby(f): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2007
Jduck13:

sorry to be a rain on your parade well more like a hurricane but pacs dead its jus a rumor he is alive we even found his corpse

Yea Right
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2007
There's no corpse since Afeni had him cremated.

If you're gonna make up lies, at least get some facts straight.
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by IBDat(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2007
Pointing n laughing cheesy 2pac ko 6pac ni.
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by Jduck13(m): 1:38am On Apr 19, 2007
Exactly they creamated him they had to have his corpse to creamate him duh I told u man they found his corpse I dont lie Im spittin the truth
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by jaybaby(f): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2007
Jduck---How can it b a CORPSE & still be Alive!

Ohhh Srry i'v forgotten U r 14 wink
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by dblock(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2007
Tupac is alive. We dropped a thesis on is being
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by jaybaby(f): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2007
Ohhh ---Yea Right!
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by dblock(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2007
Back to you
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by Jduck13(m): 2:59am On Apr 20, 2007
Listen yaw He aint alive damn don't yaw undastand that trus me I wish he was he is like da god of rap but face it yaw his not Proven fact its like people runnin round sayin elvis is alive sorry but hes not and listen stop hatin coz im 14 im a pretty smart dude but ne ways they find his body and cramate his a$$ end of story R.I.P. pac
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by maxjax(m): 5:17am On Apr 20, 2007
U beta believe it dat PAC is alive n his comin' 2 9ja, i heard bout d gist 2. wierd
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by soulpatrol(f): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2007
this is the funniest topic ever! grin grin grin
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2007
lmao
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by choongtin(f): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2007
loool yep he is coming with aaliyah and biggie as well
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by soulpatrol(f): 1:03am On Apr 21, 2007
@ choongtin. lmao! return of the dead. good one.  grin
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by dblock(m): 1:28am On Apr 21, 2007
Tupac never died, and he never got cremated. Tupac never wanted to be cremated, he always talked about being buried. The "Cremation coverup" was used becuase If he was to be buried they would have to display his body and how can that be done if he isn't dead. They had to lie that he was cremated. Think I'm lying ask Afeni, she knows the deal. Tupac wanted to lose his fame so bad, her tears were fake.

Afeni knows the deal, ask her
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:30am On Apr 21, 2007
Oh so that's why Afeni told Source Mag that he was cremated.

Dude, give it up.
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by dblock(m): 1:53am On Apr 21, 2007
Ofcourse she told them he was cremated. How can Tupac get out of the picture, if she's going around saying, My son is alive everyone come and see. She's simply playing along
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:03am On Apr 21, 2007
uh huh

so why should we ask her?
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by dblock(m): 2:12am On Apr 21, 2007
so she can tell the damn truth. Point a gun at her, and if she still says her son is dead, then I am an idiot and I wil never bring up the discussion
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by acidrop(f): 2:23am On Apr 21, 2007
if 2pac is still alive, he will be very old by now, if not dead, lol,, i was just 6yrs old wen he sang about his 1st child
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by dblock(m): 2:26am On Apr 21, 2007
He'll be 36 years old. he was 25 years old back then
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by acidrop(f): 2:46am On Apr 21, 2007
and hw would u know that undecided
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by dblock(m): 2:51am On Apr 21, 2007
He died in 96 right, if memory serves me right he was 25 when he got capped, 25+11 years is 36 (He died 11 years ago)
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by acidrop(f): 2:56am On Apr 21, 2007
i mean hw did u know he was 25 when he sang about his 1st kid undecided
Re: Tu-pac Is Coming To Nigeria: Is It True? by dblock(m): 3:00am On Apr 21, 2007
Think I saw it somewhere on the net. My brain remembers numbers for a long time. I won't check the net again, I trust my brain wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funniest Yahoo Song Ever -download It Here Now / Victoria Anwuzia / Beyonce!'s Run The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.