Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Photos ..completed Kano Underpass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos ..completed Kano Underpass (2371 Views)

Governor El-Rufa Inspects The Paintings On Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (Photos) / Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos ..completed Kano Underpass by furrr(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is the just completed kano underpass at kofar ruwa kano the latest underpass is designed to ease the notorious traffic at the convergence between kofar ruwa market and kurna, Bachirawa and rijiyar lemo in kano metropolis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos ..completed Kano Underpass by furrr(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos ..completed Kano Underpass by kettykin: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
if you ask me , i will say very nice infrastructure in an enviroment with very poor living standards, this is a case of misplaced priorities by a lootocratic APC government that refused to lift the standard of living of the populace through wealth creation schemes but decided to fool the populace with nice infrastructure.

Why refuse a man very good healthcare only to build him a fantastic grave in his demise.
Re: Photos ..completed Kano Underpass by Mynd44: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2018

(1)

Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Japan For An Important Mission / I Bought Power At 62.5 Naira Per Kwh From EEDC against NERC tariff plans / Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.