Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" (41113 Views)

Omoni Oboli Dances With Her 3 Grown-Up Sons (Photos, Video) / Omoni Oboli Had A Flat Tyre At 2am On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Vicdayz(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian actress Omoni Oboli who has been known for showing off her three boys on social media declares she is happy showing off her flat stomach after 3 grown boys.

She wrote:

"PS: Peep my flat abs �I know I’m showing off but if your stomach’s almost as flat as before you had 3 grown boys, you’d show off too ���"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/i-still-have-flat-stomach-after-having.html

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Vicdayz(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by itspzpics(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Tamarapetty(f): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2018
Hit his not heazy

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2018
Omoni and show off.

No biggie, mine is flat too and so are other millions of women.

Some of us na follow come lepa aka good genes. No work needed eg Kate Henshaw

Some of us work off our butts in the gym/home and eat healthy eg Ifyalways cheesy

Some go under the knife codedly then come out and flaunt it eg Caroline Danjuma etc etc

Some of us use illusion to encourage ourselves aka waist trainer/clincher queens eg Toolz Oniru

Whatever floats your canoe

267 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Backstabber

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by LesbianBoy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
ifyalways:
Omoni and show off.

Some of us work off our butts in the gym/home and eat healthy eg Ifyalways cheesy

Some go under the knife codedly then come out and flaunt it eg Caroline Danjuma etc etc

Some of us use illusion to encourage ourselves aka waist trainer/clincher queens eg Toolz Oniru

@bolded......How did you know this? undecided

Meanwhile.....Picture of your "flat" stomach or issa lie angry

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Rubbiish(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
is she trying to sell her body?
What is with her and her body showing?
Wearing shots and almost going naked recently? undecided

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by flyca: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Hey, don't you know your mates? undecided

FYI, she is Ifyalways. She's been around for more than a decade here and she has both credibility and good track record in this forum. She is also a crime buster grin For more insights click: www.nairaland.com/ifyalways

22 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Awwwn,i hope i will still have mine at that age o

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by frankmoney(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
So we should do what exactly

19 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by xjiggy: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
ifyalways:
Omoni and show off.

have u given birth to three grown kids? I don't think so. Come back and compare after you've given birth to grown kids and over 40 and still look this good

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Niangollan42: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Seconded grin

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by jeff1607(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
this woman no de tire?

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by nattty(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
If u like get amusement park or 6 packs non of my business undecided undecided

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Uduakuduakobong(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mama! How dis one wan tk stop our hussle n hard life for naija. Ur flat belle na gift, say, from God. Some pple own na hunger n lack of good meal dey cause am ooooooo:

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by PotatoSalad(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
She's aight. Future wifey, I don't want any CWO tummy and wrappers. And be ready to hit the gym twice a week.
Take note
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by EmekaBlue(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
unlike 90% of nigerian women

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by heed101(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Niangollan42:

Seconded grin
I concur.
ifyalways:
Omoni and show off.

Madam show us proof. I want to know who popular ifyalways is
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Yewandequeen(f): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lovely

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by bluefilm: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Who cares?

Nonsense. sad

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by AbigealTobs: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
60 DAYS WEIGHTLOSS CHALLENGE

JOIN FOR FREE!!!!! This course examines the best methods to help you to alkalise, to cleanse safely and naturally and to sustain a healthy weight.

About the course

You will learn about the impact that sugar, hidden sugars, fructose and high fructose corn syrup, can have on your weight. We’ll cut through diet myths, common misconceptions and the confusing array of weight loss and detoxification supplements and techniques. The role of exercise and of the nervous, digestive and immune systems in weight loss will also be examined, along with foods that assist with detox and cleansing.

Key Features

Plans and diets

Sustainable weight loss

The effect of environmental toxins including artificial flavours, artificial colours and preservatives

Juicing and weight loss/detox

The pros and cons of fasting

Heavy metal detoxification

Relaxation tips

Superfoods and superfood taste testing

Award

CNM Completion, Cleanse and Weight Loss

JOIN FOR FREE 
https:///IGUlBw3rJIn4T48Tv1yWMC
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Big stomach after birth is mostly in the west
In my hometown, unless the woman is naturally fat before her stomach will show
Otherwise na Slay queen stomach she go get
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by Agugbadin: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
She still looks good, is it natural or did you work it out at the gym. Please teach others how you achieve this
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by fowlyansh181(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
flyca:

FYI, she is Ifyalways. She's been around for more than a decade here and she has both credibility and good track record in this forum. She is also a crime buster grin For more insights click: www.nairaland.com/ifyalways
are you ifyalways or did anyone ask you anything? Poke nosers

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by thorpido(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Good genes she got.
Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by GreenArrow2: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Who ask you?

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by xynerise: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
I still have flat ass after how many kids grin

Re: Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" by SirLakes: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
flyca:

Amebo undecided

Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) / Falz Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Prays For A Better Nigeria (Pix) / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike