Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord (930 Views)

2019: Atiku, Duke, Ezekwesili Shun Signing Of Peace Accord / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by Stephenmgj3e(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2018
Atiku Abubakar, a former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, appears to have bowed to pressure from Abdulsalami Abubakar, a retired General and former Head of State led National peace Committee, NPC, to sign the Peace Accord. The peace accord document was prepared by the Committee to guide the behavior and conduct of the party Presidential Candidates to ensure a peaceful conduct of the 2019 Presidential elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC .

Sources told the Value News Magazine that Atiku, the PDP Presidential Candidate may have been informed about the implications of not signing the NPC peace accord that had already been signed by other Candidates as he would be held responsible if there is any breach during the election.

Continue reading here: http://www.thevaluenews.com.ng/politics/2019-atiku-bows-to-pressure-reluctantly-signs-peace-accord/

#knowledge gives value

Source:
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by Pzman2: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Why will he not sign it
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by selectedhero(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Which stupid pressure? Your pressure? Op you are starting a new blog, that's commendable. Shows you are not a jobless youth. The election season provides you with immense traffic, that we know. However, be guided by common sense or else your life's work would become a senseless mess after the elections. Stop posting factless articles carrying misleading titles.

Is it the atiku and pdp who stated there was a bridge in communication and promptly did the needful afterwards by having it's chairman and presidential candidate sign the accord that is bowing to pressure?
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by Stephenmgj3e(m): 12:23am On Dec 14, 2018
You said bridge in communication. Haha. That is a big fat lie.. the EU was there other international persons were there. So what bridged their communication exactly.
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by Stephenmgj3e(m): 12:29am On Dec 14, 2018
selectedhero:
Which stupid pressure? Your pressure? Op you are starting a new blog, that's commendable. Shows you are not a jobless youth. The election season provides you with immense traffic, that we know. However, be guided by common sense or else your life's work would become a senseless mess after the elections. Stop posting factless articles carrying misleading titles.

Is it the atiku and pdp who stated there was a bridge in communication and promptly did the needful afterwards by having it's chairman and presidential candidate sign the accord that is bowing to pressure?

I do appreciate your comment but let's face the fact it's not about traffic or no traffic. This is a cheap lie only a dummy will believe . There is no dehm way. That they will have a peace accord and a formal invitation will not be sent to all the presidential aspirants.so if they say there was a bridge in communication . Nigerians are not dummies...

Quote me from now till Jupiter!!!!! Nothing bridged their communication. I don't have anything to gain from any party am neutral.
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by Pzman2: 12:44am On Dec 14, 2018
Sure, he will have his reasons for not attending that day. But the whole communication bridge.. hmmm.. why am I hearing my mind telling me ... lie detected.. lol
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by israel228(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
selectedhero:

my friend will you keep quiet. Atiku never wanted to sign it. if not he would have done it that day. which kind communication bridge. Jesus!!!! abegiii!!!! please be wise.
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by selectedhero(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
israel228:

my friend will you keep quiet. Atiku never wanted to sign it. if not he would have done it that day. which kind communication bridge. Jesus!!!! abegiii!!!! please be wise.

keep Quiet? Ouch! Typical, APC and their supporters are always very daft. FYI I didn't talk, I typed, ok! So no keeping quiet.

And yes, If being 'wise' is being like you and your other colleagues; then I rather not be that wise. Ok?

And yes again, I ain't your friend; I represent the nightmare of you and your likes. Ok?

Now to the issue... You and your party will always be miles behind atiku and our team.
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by Pzman2: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
selectedhero:

keep Quiet? Ouch! Typical, APC and their supporters are always very daft. FYI I didn't talk, I typed, ok! So no keeping quiet.

And yes, If being 'wise' is being like you and your other colleagues; then I rather not be that wise. Ok?

And yes again, I ain't your friend; I represent the nightmare of you and your likes. Ok?

Now to the issue... You and your party will always be miles behind atiku and our team.

Well I hate to say it. But your being one sided here. You have just been saying Atiku this and Atiku that. Don't let anybody use your head . He was vp for 8 years he did not restructure Nigeria and now he is using it to campaign and your nodding your head like agama lizard

Tomorrow when he can't restructure as he is saying now he will give 1 excuse and you will nod like oluku!!!!!!
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by israel228(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
selectedhero:

haha!!!! I can give you a 100 reasons why I will vote buhari.. but your only reason which you can just type and not say because you are dumb is that he will restructure Nigeria. pls tell Atiku to restructure his local government 1st. he has already used 8years as VP. what did he restructure
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by israel228(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Buhari is the only person nobody can control if we elect Atiku he will just be a puppet for the puppet masters, AKA the cabal.
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by selectedhero(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Pzman2:

Well I hate to say it. But your being one sided here. You have just been saying Atiku this and Atiku that. Don't let anybody use your head . He was vp for 8 years he did not restructure Nigeria and now he is using it to campaign and your nodding your head like agama lizard

Tomorrow when he can't restructure as he is saying now he will give 1 excuse and you will nod like oluku!!!!!!

Did you really understand the meaning of what you wrote here, before submitting?
Guess you didn't; I will explain. What do you call supporting a fellow and his team who have had the last 3 plus years to effect positive change yet have abysmally failed. We are now being told electricity is not government business, security is ...., The economy is ..., Roads? Terrible. Poverty? Widespread. Everything is terrible

Well you guys are zombies that I already know so...

Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by israel228(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
selectedhero:

Did you really understand the meaning of what you wrote here, before submitting?
Guess you didn't; I will explain. What do you call supporting a fellow and his team who have had the last 3 plus years to effect positive change yet have abysmally failed. We are now being told electricity is not government business, security is ...., The economy is ..., Roads? Terrible. Poverty? Widespread. Everything is terrible

so Atiku is the Messiah abi. lmao. The man that will bring good roads , 24hrs light , eradicate poverty etc... you need liberation from foolishness it has a tight grip on you. pls don't carry this foolishness to 2019. lol
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by selectedhero(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
israel228:

haha!!!! I can give you a 100 reasons why I will vote buhari.. but your only reason which you can just type and not say because you are dumb is that he will restructure Nigeria. pls tell Atiku to restructure his local government 1st. he has already used 8years as VP. what did he restructure

Suit yourself, ok. Write all your reasons on the ballot paper on election day. Mr 100 reasons. We will see the result.
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by selectedhero(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
israel228:

so Atiku is the Messiah abi. lmao. The man that will bring good roads , 24hrs light , eradicate poverty etc... you need liberation from foolishness it has a tight grip on you. pls don't carry this foolishness to 2019. lol

If his government can cure you of chronic madness then I would consider it a big success.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by israel228(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
selectedhero:

Please help this guy. Google made it clear that he is Foolish
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by selectedhero(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
israel228:

Please help this guy. He is Stupid, he is STUPID

I didn't know STUPID is what's bothering you. You should be worried about your incurable MADNESS.
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by mycar: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fools abound in this nation. With all the proven low IQ of buhari, people are still punching for him to be returned. Anyways, you are in your own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by israel228(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Foolishness chai this is a disease
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by Pzman2: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
selectedhero:

I didn't know STUPID is what's bothering you. You should be worried about your incurable MADNESS.

Liberate your self from foolishness befor it is too late ..
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by israel228(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
mycar:
Fools abound in this nation. With all the proven low IQ of buhari, people are still punching for him to be returned. Anyways, you are in your own.

How can I be in my own, please if you don't understand English you can use Spanish
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by israel228(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
mycar:

Buhari can read,speak,and think for the future. Can you?
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by selectedhero(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Pzman2:

Liberate your self from foolishness befor it is too late ..

Zombieism and madness added together is no joke. Liberate yourself from these as soon as you can.
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by Pzman2: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
selectedhero:

Zombieism and madness added together is no joke. Liberate yourself from these as soon as you can.

Buhari will surly win. No two way about it. He is the seating president and his name is not Jonathan
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by selectedhero(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
Pzman2:

Buhari will surly win. No two way about it. He is the seating president and his name is not Jonathan

See assurance. I advise you to Brace up for terrible impact. Your ambitious plane will soon crash.
Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by chiangwar: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Did i hear you say Huhari think for the future?

israel228:

Buhari can read,speak,and think for the future. Can you?

Re: 2019: Atiku Bows To Pressure, Reluctantly Signs Peace Accord by Pzman2: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
chiangwar:
Did i hear you say Huhari think for the future?

His name is Buhari not Huhari. I'll pardon you because your not Nigerian.. When you get to your country teach them the spelling of Buhari. Knowledge is value. Pls .

(1) (Reply)

PRP Ikyaan Flags Off Campaign In Benue Amidst Mammoth Crowd / APC Will Experience Most Humiliating Defeat In Recorded History —lawson / Benue Youths Storm Aper Aku Stadium With Water, Fire To Cleanse Buhari's Bad Luc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.