Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) (32506 Views)

Pep Guardiola Smoking At Manchester City Premier League Title Party (Photos) / Brazil Players Throw Eggs At Phillipe Coutinho To Celebrate 26th Birthday(Photo) / Barcelona Signs Philippe Coutinho From Liverpool For £142 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Barcelona midfielder Phillipe Coutinho returned to Liverpool on Wednesday to attend a birthday party.

Coutinho returned to the Merseyside for Roberto Firmino's wife Larissa Pereira Birthday Party.

Pereira's party was also attended by WAGS Rebeca Tavares and Natalia Becker, who enjoyed a night of live music and dancing.

MySportDab report the party, which appeared to be an all-white affair, was captured on video with the likes of Firmino and Alberto Moreno posting clips on their Instagram stories.

Coutinho was pictured alongside his compatriot Firmino, as well as the likes of Moreno and fellow Brazilian Fabinho.

Despite a recent injury, 26-year-old Coutinho has made 20 appearances for Barcelona this season.

He has scored five goals and picked up four assists.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/phillipe-coutinho-returns-to-liverpool.html

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Emmyloaded: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
K
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by kolajoo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Celeb
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by DExponential(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
:
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Hardewarlee(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
HBD man
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by philo04(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
now he walks alone

13 Likes

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by JojoArmani(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by everlymoore86(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
winka
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by vizpat: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
good
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
His a puta

3 Likes

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Adieza(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
we don hear.
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Rhodiumic(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Money speaking

1 Like

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by longlong: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Am I the only one praying for Liverpool FC to carry the
premier league trophy

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Footballers and their useless excesses..
This is the 'kind wahala' women put men into.

You cant tell me Coutinho had to fly miles to attend not even Firmino's birthday but Firmino's wife's birthday.
Whatever put Coutinho into such pressure I'm curious to know.

6 Likes

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by gurunlocker: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
A beautiful woman....
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by MrImole: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Why is this on front page?
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Abortions: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
longlong:
Happy birthday . Am I the only one praying for Liverpool FC to lift the cup
Yes U ARE

7 Likes

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Allylic(f): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
I'm sure that lady did a boob job..no wonder firminho form don decline nowadays
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Harpos2(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ex EPL Magician
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Mike008(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ugly Firmino
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by MCSK: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Impossible! Man City are in a better form, forget their lost to Chelsea@ the weekend.
cool cool shocked shocked

longlong:
premier league trophy

2 Likes

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by asobo: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Allez Allez....YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Chingykhay: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
philo04:
now he walks alone
How?
With messi and suarez ...i don't think he's alone
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sirheny007:
Footballers and their useless excesses..
This is the 'kind wahala' women put men into.

You cant tell me Coutinho had to fly miles just to attend not even Firmino's birthday but Firmino's wife's birthday.
Whatever put Coutinho into such pressure I'm curious to know.

Dude get money, kings, people of high status will fly for ur sake.

N. B- I no send you make you use girl pant mk money oo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
longlong:
premier league trophy
We plenty o.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
thunderbabs:

Dude get money, kings, people of high status will fly for ur sake.

N. B- I no send you make you use girl pant mk money oo cheesy
No mind am..
How much be flight ticket for footballers?.
And d guy fit dey travel from Lagos to Ibadan go see im SideChicks o

3 Likes

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by longlong: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
MCSK:
Impossible! Man City are in a better form, forget their lost to Chelsea@ the weekend.
cool cool shocked shocked

I can not forget it o it was so heart breaking. And with the Chelsea friends I have, how can I. Liverpool are not looking like people ready to drop

2 Likes

Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
longlong:
premier league trophy

they will not carry it.
Re: Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abortions:
Yes U ARE
He isn't tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together / T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! / Late Sheik Tiote: 7 Things You Did Not Know About The Late Footballer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.