Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked (60412 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Twitter User Rattles Davido And Peruzzi After Starting Speculations Over His Son / 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by stanliwise(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
V
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by longlong: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Girls and playing victim . She was the wan that used Her own phone to record it . Sent it to people. What where you expecting. I will not be surprised if she comes back tomorrow, to say it was rape
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by jesmond3945: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
This shows how lazy and nigerian youths are
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by jesmond3945: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
This shows how lazy and idle nigerian youths are
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by WIZGUY69(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigeria is sitting on gun powder with this kinda youth
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by Allylic(f): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Long term goal..when her mates long term goal is to be a professor,senator,researcher among others..Her own is to be sleeping with celebs..I weep for her and shake my head for her parent..
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by akdjr(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Africans made great mistake by welcoming and embracing every European culture.
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Allylic:
Long term goal..when her mates long term goal is to be a professor,senator,researcher among others..Her own is to be sleeping with celebs..I weep for her and shake my head for her parent..
.. The thing weak me nobe small.And when you call her a farm tool now,her mates will call for your head. Long-term goal her ass.
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by saxby(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
no be lie,things dey happen.
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by Allylic(f): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. The thing weak me nobe small.And when you call her a farm tool now,her mates will call for your head. Long-term goal her ass.
it is well
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by Agugbadin: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Very shameful, a disgrace to black women all over. While at 18 a Nigerian girl graduated with a first class degree in Chemical engineering, Tobi's achievement is to sleep with a local celebrity at 18

1 Like

Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by Mike008(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Girls Girls Girls.

Much Ado about slaying.

She shot herself in the foot.
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by umarsule885(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
ElChidi:
At this rate, Buhari will one day destroy Nigeria
You should see a doctor
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by Blinkers: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
adefemi007:

too bad.
by the way,

High quality SanDisk memory card available
32gb SanDisk N3500
One year warranty on all memory cards.
+2348055700649

Where are you based?
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Men that girl to small to be getting dicked down by an older man like peruzzi...hope she enjoyed the condo
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
XaintJoel20:
God give me the grace not to raise my kids in Nigeria.

Why ladies of her age are making scientific and technological breakthrough in advance countries, thinking of how to join the next spacecraft to the space, she sees sleeping with Peruzzi as a dream come true for her.
Lost generation.
I weep for this generation.
she's a slayqueencheesy.wetin u expect before.
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by XaintJoel20: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
lefulefu:
she's a slayqueencheesy.wetin u expect before.

Slay Queen at just 18

Where did we miss it
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
XaintJoel20:

Slay Queen at just 18

Where did we miss it
even some naija ladies sef at the age of 15 yrs they have already started slaying sef.sleeping around with men as old as 70 something. This one go be Field Marshall in runz b4 she turns 25cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by realest2(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
what an achievement by an 18yr old hoe.. smh
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by SirLakes: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
I don't have strength to laff nor talk

Her Life goal grin
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by gbishman: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kids will be kids
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by johnstar(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigerian gals juz useles

2 Likes

Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by adefemi007(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Blinkers:

Where are you based?

Akure but coming to Lagos soon. what about you?
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by XaintJoel20: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
lefulefu:
even some naija ladies sef at the age of 15 yrs they have already started slaying sef.sleeping around with men as old as 70 something. This one go be Field Marshall in runz b4 she turns 25cheesy.

*FIELD MARSHAL* in oloshoism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by baratech: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Unfortunate
Re: How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked by ruggedtimi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
omo see person life goals.. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimmy Johnson 'Okoro' Is Dead / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.