Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Infiltration Of Nairaland By Troll Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infiltration Of Nairaland By Troll Farm (406 Views)

There Is a Need To Shut Down Nairaland By the Government Over False Information / Massive Invasion Of Nairaland By DSS Propaganda Operatives / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infiltration Of Nairaland By Troll Farm by ignant: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
I have noticed, quite amusingly, the invasion of Nairaland by syndicated monikers, created on the same day (December 12, 2018) spewing alternatives which may appear as fact to a poorly informed mind, until dialectic criticism is applied.

I consider a good number of users of this website poorly informed. So, it would be amusing to reconcile how you stack up against these concerted alternative factoids.

A word of advice though: Research every claim you are battered with. That you are unaware of the validity of a claim does not make the assertor correct.

Here are the monikers ( I will update the list as they are monitored):
Afwend
Fourteen88
vegetatower
GoldbergObungo
SlaveryWorks
Columbian
RedFist29
OggaJewga
SweatySocks

1 Like

Re: Infiltration Of Nairaland By Troll Farm by sunnymix: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: Infiltration Of Nairaland By Troll Farm by okwabayi(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Since you people love senseless debates they are here to keep you guys busy.
The politics section is a den of trolls.
The only threads which hardly get derailed in this forum are soccer themed ones and ones centering on pets.

1 Like

Re: Infiltration Of Nairaland By Troll Farm by Fourteen88: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
ignant:
I have noticed, quite amusingly, the invasion of Nairaland by syndicated monikers, created on the same day (December 12, 2018) spewing alternatives which may appear as fact to a poorly informed mind, until dialectic criticism is applied.

I consider a good number of users of this website poorly informed. So, it would be amusing to reconcile how you stack up against these concerted alternative factoids.

A word of advice though: Research every claim you are battered with. That you are unaware of the validity of a claim does not make the assertor correct.

Here are the monikers ( I will update the list as they are monitored):
Afwend
Fourteen88
vegetatower
GoldbergObungo
SlaveryWorks
Columbian
RedFist29
OggaJewga
SweatySocks

Spoken like a true igbo

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ben Bruce Attacks Buhari Ahead Of Appropriation Bill Presentation / Ikpeazu And The Legend Of Ukwu Mango / Punish Any Nigerian Official Who Manipulates 2019 Elections, Congressman Smith U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.