Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What I Passed Through In The Hands Of FSARS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What I Passed Through In The Hands Of FSARS (352 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Has Passed Peak - Akin Abayomi, Health Commissioner Says / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Passed Through In The Hands Of FSARS by ebhohimimen(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
I was on my way to Uromi, Edo state. When men of the FSARs stopped our vehicle, they asked everyone to come down which I did they told me to give them my phone I gave them after so much search they saw Hangout app on my phone , I was asked to enter their vehicle they started hitting me with cultlass and gun, along Eko Abraka Express road before Abraka, with the Pains and injuries that I sustain I had no alternative than to give then the money that was with me .
The SARS officer that collectted the money from me was oseni Friday the only money with me which is five thousand 5k , they even asked of 200k right now I'm stranded on my way to uromi to see my sick mother, all I want is justice and fairness,

Re: What I Passed Through In The Hands Of FSARS by LuciferRedeemer: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
So it's because of this small wound that you're disturbing us this hot afternoon abi?

Re: What I Passed Through In The Hands Of FSARS by smoke9910(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Your own Na play. Very small wound, you should have thanked them for being lenient with you. Na shoot dem dey shoot pple these days angry
Re: What I Passed Through In The Hands Of FSARS by Laird(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Message Nigerian police or dolapo badmus police pro on Twitter

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Reverse Aging Signs / Red Blood Cell Exchange For Sickle Cell Disorder / Mrsdimca, Finally Did Her Hiv Confirmatory Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.