Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,202 members, 7,849,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : (5356 Views)

Infinix Note5 Stylus For Sell. / Infinix Note5 For Quick Sale / Samsung J6 Or Infinix Note5 Which Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Trizyd(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Ignore them, Your IP is invalid I tried tracking you just now.
Tracking is not only the issue, with his Mac address and IP, I can assume his identity to do some crazy stuff, and trust me if I poke some places I'm not supposed to, they will definitely track him.
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by johnwizey: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
JealousPrince1:
Ever since i was using my infinix note3 since last year until i sold it about 6days back, i have never ever gotten much problems with it, i have been using it to browse Facebook, both my main local account and the ones i have been using to work international, although sometimes my international accounts do gets blocked sometimes by Facebook but it's very rarely and once in a while, maybe when am bombing my works that's when it normally gets blocked, unlike what am seeing on the infinix note5 i bought about some days back, the first log in i logged in with my main personal local account of 8years and 8months, immediately i logged in, my account got blocked by Facebook, they asked me to upload an I'd which i uploaded my voter's card with my name, photos and date of birth on it, i also uploaded my national identity card, and two days time i tried to log in to see if everything is resolved and they told me that my account has been disabled, i have series of older accounts on my jotter with emails, phone numbers and passwords, up to 30+ older accounts, so i tried to edit another one the strongest of them all which is about 9years old, i haven't even edited anything nor added any work, nor inserted a white picture and, i just logged in and they told me to confirm my identity... So far so good right now as am typing this now, i haven't uploaded any white man picture or bombed any white woman, but i have lost 22 older accounts i have been saving for a long time now, in which i rarely edits them once in a while to work when i was still using my infinix note3

Ps : one thing i also observed about this phone is that the ip is available and i guess this is what Facebook is using to block my accounts even without uploading a white male picture, or using a foreign name normal have i added any white woman,

I went to settings and i checked about phone and i saw this worthless phone ip address there, i did same for my old infinix note3 which o have sold and saw the ip is displaying unavailable, also displaying unavailable with my sister's note 5, and my younger sister hot 4, i have checked almost all my friends phone now and i have seen their ip's displaying unavailable in settings, but if u did same with the infinix note5 the ip address is there is there showing steadily...

Am also guessing that this is the handwork of Google with their useless and worthless android one and security.
Am selling it nxt tomorrow for 40k, a phone that i bought about 6days back for 58k smh
Where you dey make I gv you 35
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Martinez19(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
fuckboys:

You're a bloody liar, it's not from the note 5. All Android phones from marshmallow shows your IP in the settings once your turn on your data
To hide your IP you have to use a VPN. That's my s8 Bellow
Op is trying to sell the phone at a cheap price to lure greedy fools to contact him. grin
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by mummyson26(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
JealousPrince1:
Ever since i was using my infinix note3 since last year until i sold it about 6days back, i have never ever gotten much problems with it, i have been using it to browse Facebook, both my main local account and the ones i have been using to work international, although sometimes my international accounts do gets blocked sometimes by Facebook but it's very rarely and once in a while, maybe when am bombing my works that's when it normally gets blocked, unlike what am seeing on the infinix note5 i bought about some days back, the first log in i logged in with my main personal local account of 8years and 8months, immediately i logged in, my account got blocked by Facebook, they asked me to upload an I'd which i uploaded my voter's card with my name, photos and date of birth on it, i also uploaded my national identity card, and two days time i tried to log in to see if everything is resolved and they told me that my account has been disabled, i have series of older accounts on my jotter with emails, phone numbers and passwords, up to 30+ older accounts, so i tried to edit another one the strongest of them all which is about 9years old, i haven't even edited anything nor added any work, nor inserted a white picture and, i just logged in and they told me to confirm my identity... So far so good right now as am typing this now, i haven't uploaded any white man picture or bombed any white woman, but i have lost 22 older accounts i have been saving for a long time now, in which i rarely edits them once in a while to work when i was still using my infinix note3

Ps : one thing i also observed about this phone is that the ip is available and i guess this is what Facebook is using to block my accounts even without uploading a white male picture, or using a foreign name normal have i added any white woman,

I went to settings and i checked about phone and i saw this worthless phone ip address there, i did same for my old infinix note3 which o have sold and saw the ip is displaying unavailable, also displaying unavailable with my sister's note 5, and my younger sister hot 4, i have checked almost all my friends phone now and i have seen their ip's displaying unavailable in settings, but if u did same with the infinix note5 the ip address is there is there showing steadily...

Am also guessing that this is the handwork of Google with their useless and worthless android one and security.
Am selling it nxt tomorrow for 40k, a phone that i bought about 6days back for 58k smh
Where do u stay let me buy d phone
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Ufedolove: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Came4apost:

You don't know anything... Even if he was under investigation....which a broke guy can't even be, This can never be used as evidence.. And before efcc reason you someone oloriburku like you people will have to go and report first...
This is how foolish idiots talk. This is how people without sense of reasoning talk. This is how bastards talk.. Ode oponu oshi. Omo jatijati. You go soon die and na scam go kill you there
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by samuelchimmy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
bruv you haf mind to be exposing your life upandan like this,though faceless,this forum is filled with all types of people,you never can tell
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Dollarship(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
If anyone wants to learn carding or cc top up make he pm me
My payment is Bitcoin only cool be your own boss cheesy
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by fredie107(m): 5:53am On Dec 15, 2018
Wetin join Note 5 and blocked Facebook account!! � � � � � �??

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Came4apost(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ufedolove:

This is how foolish idiots talk. This is how people without sense of reasoning talk. This is how bastards talk.. Ode oponu oshi. Omo jatijati. You go soon die and na scam go kill you there

because i tell you say no be evidence you dey insult and assume i am into such .. you are worse than a fool .. people who reach conclusion as fast as you do are worse than fools
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Ufedolove: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Came4apost:

because i tell you say no be evidence you dey insult and assume i am into such .. you are worse than a fool .. people who reach conclusion as fast as you do are worse than fools
You called me oloriburuku right? That's the basis of my conclusion. Mumu
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by enyinna103(m): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
nonsense
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Came4apost(m): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Ufedolove:

You called me oloriburuku right? That's the basis of my conclusion. Mumu

If you no be oloriburuku .. Wetin concern you with another person matter... Or I wonder why you will carry his matter for head.. CBN is been doing dollar scam, exchange rate scam, banking policy scam, and all you want to die over is cyber scam.. Nigerians have misplaced priorities and this country is a failed country...
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Ufedolove: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Came4apost:

If you no be oloriburuku .. Wetin concern you with another person matter... Or I wonder why you will carry his matter for head.. CBN is been doing dollar scam, exchange rate scam, banking policy scam, and all you want to die over is cyber scam.. Nigerians have misplaced priorities and this country is a failed country...
If you no be oloriburuku and oponu osi omo didirin, you would have just taken your own advice. I mean the advice of minding your business. Ode, once a thing is posted a public forum, it becomes a public matter and as such, such matters will gather different opinions. Mumu, you should have just opined and get the hell out.
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan:

Why should you have more than one account if you're not a SCAMMER...

Oga, HE IS A SCAMMER!...A BLOODY CRIMINAL!!
Didn't you read all he wrote up there?
Please go back and read through his post again!
Re: Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : by danot1030: 4:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Jonathan:

Why should you have more than one account if you're not a SCAMMER...

See question, somebody uploading white men pictures and white women pictures and you are still wondering if he is a scammer. This is a confirmed yahoo boy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY GO FOR Phantom 9 When You Can Get Samsung A40s Wit Around 73k? Samsung A40s! / How A Chinese Billionaire (village girl) Built Her Fortune / Apple Sues Man For Repairing Spoilt Iphones Instead Of Making Them Buy New Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.