Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,987 members, 7,855,995 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) (30932 Views)

Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) / Nigeria's 36 States & FCT Ranked In Order Of Land Mass: Photos / Peter Obi Meets Cardinal Arinze At Basilica Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by globemoney01: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
PureMe01:
u must NOT lie to prove a point,brother
Can you swear with everything dear to you that I’m lieing on security in Anambra during Obis tenure?
Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by PureMe01: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
globemoney01:

Can you swear with everything dear to you that I’m lieing on security in Anambra during Obis tenure?
u know they are all LIES.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by globemoney01: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
PureMe01:
u know they are all LIES.
Stop deceiving yourself I never say any lie against Peter Obi. Everything I say about him are facts I can prove any time that’s why I’m difficult to his handlers. If you say Anambra was not the kidnapping capital of Nigeria during Obis tenure then you know you are lieing to yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by mekaboy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
globemoney01:

Stop deceiving yourself I never say any lie against Peter Obi. Everything I say about him are facts I can prove any time that’s why I’m difficult to his handlers. If you say Anambra was not the kidnapping capital of Nigeria during Obis tenure then you know you are lieing to yourself

But you can't prove any of Obainos claims on UGU, foreign investment or cargo airport.
Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by Lerio(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2018
globemoney01:

Globemoney Globefool
I am quite stunned as to how a grown man will exhibit soo much foolishness just to defend their principals.
Which Anambra state governor donated van to all the security Services in all the communities in anambra. Do you want to compare how Anambra used to be during mbadinuju with Obis tenure?.
If you want to make a point, try to buttress your points and don't show us links to rumor your village people create in blogs.

I have asked you this question before, lemme still ask you again
what really has Obiano achieved in Anambra in 4years now
Tell us what he did to improve the economy when he came on board and the results now.
What has he done about the security issues u just talked about
Then Anambra used to be among the 1st-3rd in waec and neco. What happened?? Why is Catholic and Anglican churches fighting now even thou it was Obi that handed over the schools to them peacefully.

Leave Peter Obi aside now, convince us on how Obiano became the best governor Anambra has produced in your mind.
I want to believe you man. Try

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by Lerio(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2018
hisgrace090:
If I may ask, what wrong did peter obi to obiano that warrant obiano actions against obi?

The response megaboy gave to you is true..might not be totally but the day Obi knew that Obiano was a mistake was on his handover ceremony. Immediately the drunken master was handed the keys, hell was let out. He couldn't even walk his predecessor to his car when he was going as he was busy popping bottles to celebrate power he didn't even know how it got to him.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by hisgrace090: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Lerio:

The response megaboy gave to you is true..might not be totally but the day Obi knew that Obiano was a mistake was on his handover ceremony. Immediately the drunken master was handed the keys, hell was let out. He couldn't even walk his predecessor to his car when he was going as he was busy popping bottles to celebrate power he didn't even know how it got to him.

What an inhuman attitude?

Sir peter may God console you.
Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by Lerio(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2018
mekaboy:

But you can't prove any of Obainos claims on UGU, foreign investment or cargo airport.
Bro why u wicked must you bring up the ugu investment? Wetin u want globemoney to talk nah Even the cargo airport.
Let's make a bet, between the oba airpot turned market and Obianos cargo airport, which will be the most useless sorry globemoney
Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by globemoney01: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lerio:

[s]Globemoney Globefool
I am quite stunned as to how a grown man will exhibit soo much foolishness just to defend their principals.
Which Anambra state governor donated van to all the security Services in all the communities in anambra. Do you want to compare how Anambra used to be during mbadinuju with Obis tenure?.
If you want to make a point, try to buttress your points and don't show us links to rumor your village people create in blogs.

I have asked you this question before, lemme still ask you again
what really has Obiano achieved in Anambra in 4years now
Tell us what he did to improve the economy when he came on board and the results now.
What has he done about the security issues u just talked about
Then Anambra used to be among the 1st-3rd in waec and neco. What happened?? Why is Catholic and Anglican churches fighting now even thou it was Obi that handed over the schools to them peacefully.

Leave Peter Obi aside now, convince us on how Obiano became the best governor Anambra has produced in your mind.
I want to believe you man. Try[/s]

I wonder why peter obi hired brainless flies he calls his social media team feel they can bully us with insults to stop us from exposing the huge walking fraud called peter obi.
Why not sell peter obi to us. Tell us what he achieved in 8 years as governor during oil boom. Explain how he was keeping Anambra money in his Fidelity bank and taking the interests he used to open his malls in Abuja and PH, explain what happen to the 250 million he gave his aide to ship abroad as governor before he was caught at Lagos airport.
Explain how many dual carriage roads obi built with funtioning street lights after 8 years or flyovers. Tell us the ramarkable projects he did after 8 years oil boom period.
Everyone knows obi turned Anambra to the kidnapping capital of Nigeria before obiano came and restored order but thats not the story here, tell us the achievements of peter obi and I'll match it with what obiano has done in less than 8 years with less money.
Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by globemoney01: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lerio:

The response mekaboy gave to you is true..might not be totally but the day Obi knew that Obiano was a mistake was on his handover ceremony. Immediately the drunken master was handed the keys, hell was let out. He couldn't even walk his predecessor to his car when he was going as he was busy popping bottles to celebrate power he didn't even know how it got to him.
hisgrace090:

What an inhuman attitude?

Sir peter may God console you.
Lol, the chameleon peter obi was telling everyone that after he hands over to obiano he will retire from politics. HE was telling everyone that he has never and will never ask obiano for anything. Not knowing that he has gone behind to demand 7 billion Anambra money from Willie. Well Willie refused the request and all hell was let lose, the criminal peter obi unleashed his useless social media team including this lerio on obiano and even swearing obiano will lose reelection.
Then came the reelection, Ndi Anambra rejected obi even down to his ward and community. As we speak, peter obi is an expired product in Anambra. Thats the story!
Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by Lerio(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
globemoney01:

Lol, the chameleon peter obi was telling everyone that after he hands over to obiano he will retire from politics. HE was telling everyone that he has never and will never ask obiano for anything. Not knowing that he has gone behind to demand 7 billion Anambra money from Willie. Well Willie refused the request and all hell was let lose, the criminal peter obi unleashed his useless social media team including this lerio on obiano and even swearing obiano will lose reelection.
Then came the reelection, Ndi Anambra rejected obi even down to his ward and community. As we speak, peter obi is an expired product in Anambra. Thats the story!
With all the investments Obi has, with all the money he saved for Anambra state which he always keep mentioning on national televisions and Obiano is yet to come on any television to deny that Obi didn't leave any money, I seriously want to ask you where and what did he request the 7 billion for?
Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by Lerio(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
globemoney01:

I wonder why peter obi hired brainless flies he calls his social media team feel they can bully us with insults to stop us from exposing the huge walking fraud called peter obi.
Why not sell peter obi to us. Tell us what he achieved in 8 years as governor during oil boom. Explain how he was keeping Anambra money in his Fidelity bank and taking the interests he used to open his malls in Abuja and PH, explain what happen to the 250 million he gave his aide to ship abroad as governor before he was caught at Lagos airport.
Explain how many dual carriage roads obi built with funtioning street lights after 8 years or flyovers. Tell us the ramarkable projects he did after 8 years oil boom period.
Everyone knows obi turned Anambra to the kidnapping capital of Nigeria before obiano came and restored order but thats not the story here, tell us the achievements of peter obi and I'll match it with what obiano has done in less than 8 years with less money.
Match the few I listed there before we proceed ezi. As for flyover, have you been to Osha? Did you see the world class flyover he built there with the road he built up to umunya upon that's a federal road. What is your daddy waiting for to complete the road?. I pity for waste like you cos when Obiano is done and the next person takes over, you will be among the people to take food to his prison cell cos all his fallacies will be out in the open.

Don't mention me again if your not ready to respond to the question I earlier presented to you
Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by globemoney01: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lerio:

With all the investments Obi has, with all the money he saved for Anambra state which he always keep mentioning on national televisions and Obiano is yet to come on any television to deny that Obi didn't leave any money, I seriously want to ask you where and what did he request the 7 billion for?

Which all investments are you talking about? His mall in Abuja was built with Anambra money when he was governor, or it is because it is yet to be seized?

Here, these are credible news sources to eductate an iti like you
Obiano denies moneys saved by peter obi
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/obiano-denies-obis-n75bn-handover/

Obiano says Obi demanded 7.5 billion from him
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/10/20/obiano-finally-opens-up-alleges-obi-demanded-n7-5bn-for-sponsoring-his-election/
Re: Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) by globemoney01: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lerio:

[s]Match the few I listed there before we proceed ezi. As for flyover, have you been to Osha? Did you see the world class flyover he built there with the road he built up to umunya upon that's a federal road. What is your daddy waiting for to complete the road?. I pity for waste like you cos when Obiano is done and the next person takes over, you will be among the people to take food to his prison cell cos all his fallacies will be out in the open.

Don't mention me again if your not ready to respond to the question I earlier presented to you[/s]
Yes, we've all seen the China flyover, one of the China projects done by chinese peter obi which has all collapsed. So far peter obi is not in prison today despite all the monies he stole from anambra obiano has nothing to fear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka Blasts Emir Of Ilorin, Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, For Banning Isese Festival / General Lagbaja Condemns Verbal Attacks On Governor Sanwo-Olu. / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.