Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos (22787 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Flirtyjane(f): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
The Ipob Woman Wing Abakaliki Province under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has taking it onto themselves to do that which our leader ask which is going into the rural area,

This time it took place at Ndiagu-Amagu Village Ikwo to preach the Gospel of Biafra Restoration and also the need to Boycott all the Election Processes in Biafra land which was lead by Evang Mrs Precious Iwuala which at the end of the evangelism the people of Ikwo give all the support Ipob and as well say that they will do the needful which is Boycotting 2019 Election.

Credit; Ogbuka Franklin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by JasonScoolari: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
I am not against their protest or their agitations, what I am against is trying to disenfranchise others who are willing to exercise their civic responsibilities by telling them to boycott the general elections next year.

Do your protest, but kindly do that with sense.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by yanabasee(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
They should lookout for Python dancers and Buhari dogs..... As they often use ipob harmless protests, as their bullet training/showoff time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by cdqyehyeh(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
pls where is the take over
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2018

...took place at Ndiagu-Amagu Village Ikwo to preach the Gospel of Biafra Restoration and also the need to Boycott all the Election Processes in Biafra land.

Fantastic! Umuchineke through their supreme leader nnamdi KANU have spoken and so shall it be! There shall be NO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND until a referendum is conducted.

The zoo must burn.

Anyone who goes against the orders of our supreme leader is an efulefu and his paternity as an Igbo man should be questioned! cool

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by choice17(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
South East are politically unwise when it comes to politics
If they boycott the election, they stand to loose everything
I'm all in for true federalism though, and I hope Atiku will deliver that

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Homeboiy: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Police oya
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by 360degreess(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
ipob terrorist women again?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by gidgiddy: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I am not against their protest or their agitations, what I am against is trying to disenfranchise others who are willing to exercise their civic responsibilities by telling them to boycott the general elections next year.

Disenfranchising people is a situation where people who want to vote are prevented voting. Telling people to boycott the elections is a totally different thing because it will be the choice of the people if they boycott the elections or not.

I'm proud of our women for coming out despite the intimidation and harassment by the authorities

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by JasonScoolari: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

Disenfranchising people is a situation where people who want to vote are prevented voting. Telling people to boycott the elections is a totally different thing because it will be the choice of the people if they boycott the elections or not.

I'm proud of our women for coming out despite the intimidation and harassment by the authorities
I wish you guys well. I pray for their safety.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by mpianya39(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Biafra must come cool

22 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by deboysben(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ipob should go and rest

Cos every body is hungry to atikulate obidently in South East

Another four years of Bubu will be disastrous

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
And these are the same people Cownu said he missed his dead DOG 'JACK' more than them?!

Tufiakwa!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by sanfranka2(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
mpianya39:
Biafra must come cool
iseeeeeeee

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by fk001(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Stewpid set of people

Just wasting their time and energy....

They should just boycott the election it would have been better

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by DemonInSiege: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Buhari is a jihadist and boko haram supporter

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by fortunechy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
If u wear leggings as a lady kindly wear top to cover ur Camel toe a little, help the brothers to run this heavenly race in peace nah...
�������������

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by koxi: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
What is the essence of all this?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Uco01(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nawa for this country oo.
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by vjohnson: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by spongeisback: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
I wish Nigerians can come together, forgetting our religion,tribe,status and protest against this government.

We're just sitting and watching our country go to waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Dpharisee: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
While we believe in Biafra, it would be stupidity to avoid voting in the elections, we won't make the same mistake that Uwazurike led us into when he asked our people to boycott the last census while northerners were busy counting goats and chickens as humans to increase their real numbers and federal allocation.
We struggle for Biafra, we vote out Buhari as revenge for python dance invasion.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by abdulaz: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
I thought this group was proscribed by the federal government.

Government should give them their Biafra republic for the sake of peace. grin

I support them as long as it’s a freedom struggle.

Nigeria is not just working. Let’s be honest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Unik3030: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
bubus prayer has been answered indirectly by nnamdi kanu unintelligence..... boycott election n see how buhari will win even in your domain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by ofiko123(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Whether the people boycotts the election or not, elections will be conducted across the 36 states, results will be collated and a winner will be declared...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Jowanson: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Honestly , they are actually brainwashed and totally misled....boycotting this election will be to their detriment.... Am not in support of it at all....no one will take them seriously if they don't vote out their perceived bad leader come next year.They should stop the sing song of no voting...I pray the reasonable Igbo's will not adhere to this...We need to get this country working again

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by doctokwus: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
You boycott the election,it holds and Buhari wins to continue your suppression or you call for massive turnout for Atiku and he restructures the country,which makes more sense!
I feel this boycott of election protests are being championed by the government so that Buhari will have lesser margin of loss to contend with in the East.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Unik3030: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
ofiko123:
Whether the people boycotts the election or not, elections will be conducted across the 36 states, results will be collated and a winner will be declared...
dont mind them, they believe they are hurting buhari not knowing they are paving way for him. if I were to b buhari, Na to just jejely dey sponsor one igbo guy wey go dey shout no referendum no election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Akosbaba(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
K
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by goaldynboy: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
APC and their antics!

APC is the one sponsoring this rubbish in order to reduce Atiku's vote in Southeast!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulate Oyetola, Says Light Prevailed Over Darkness / Jonathan Inaugurates Kano Bridge, Names It After Late Emir / APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.