Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (117522 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by deboysben(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jonathan:

How are you ? cheesy
I hope you’re enjoying

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Willie2015: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Goovo:
I think Obi is just dishing out fake figures, cos he knows nobody will cross check them.

Let the VP also dish out his own facts

He is a Prof ...

23 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by AutoReportNG: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
I think the ANN woman is not a good speaker... You can detect she talks less

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by kerah(f): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Arabiandude:

You have 1k in your house, if someone comes and steal #500 from it, will you allow the person to runaway because you have #500 left, or you would lock you door and Chase the person so that another won't come and steal the other #500? That's what this government has been doing, lock down CBN through BVN, Whistle Blower Policy and others why they Chase the former thieves.

I won't lock shop and chase, I'll alert the security agencies I PAY to do the chase for me its their work

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
QUESTION 4:

YPP - 5
PDP - 7
APC - 7
ANN - 2
ACPN - 3

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by danthamccoy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
IFearGod:
"Nigeria has only 2 million vehicles on our roads..." Peter Obi just said that...how come Lagos alone is far more than that not to talk of a whole country.

Chai! Peter Obi is a bastard liar.... ditching out fake figuues to ipob pigs. He just came to mess himself up. Banga!
Lmao. You must think cars are people. 1 car per 100 people sounds about right for Nigeria. Think before insulting your betters.

16 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Binikingdowm: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Osibanjo is not an economists , he's market man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by gwmlogistic: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
CilicMarin:
Peter is just clowning about . ....using fake Statistics
to hide his emptiness..

He keeps mentioning Indonesia, China bla bla,

Why can't he use the 16 years of PDP achievement to debate?

Osinbajo is just dusting them like shits

NextLevel Jare...

Thank you, you have sense. For anybody that has been on the corridors of power your achievements should be your strong vocal points.
So you cannot argue with your personal achievements as governor or with your achievements as been a strong member of the previous administration. China this china that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Ugosample(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Obi is lying
What of the petroleum used for generators
Removing petroleum subsidy will create a bad economy ripple effect.
subsidizing petroleum products is a BIG FRAUD IN THIS COUNTRY
you know it and I know it.
As long as fuel subsidy exists, corruption cannot be tackled in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Now ladies will be claiming gender equality and blah blah blah. The women candidates in this debate are obviously not up to the task...
I doubt even if they can withstand the heat of being a V.P.
No offense please...

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by AdesegunSanni89: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lombrozo:
I give it to Mr Obi of PDP over VP Osibanjo
You are Igbo so its expected.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Not just that. She lacks idea.
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by DissTroy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Peter Obi bad sha

Exactly! Who made Peter Obi angry? The man has been countering everyone with superior facts and exact statistics. He's mentioning figures even in decimals. Ah!

18 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by bilulu(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by gare(f): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Okoyeebos:

See, it won't really affect Obi, the target is PDP.

Just watch.

It will not affect the the PDP, did you hear what you PMB told the governors, that we should brace up for tougher times, will that not affect the chances of the APC

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Zoola91(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
CilicMarin:
Peter is just clowning about . ....using fake Statistics
to hide his emptiness..

He keeps mentioning Indonesia, China bla bla,

Why can't he use the 16 years of PDP achievement to debate?

Osinbajo is just dusting them like shits

NextLevel Jare...

either you are a clown or just acting stupid

14 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by princedhapur: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Obi no sabi debate at all, he indirectly confirmed that they failed in there 16 yrs rule

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by GuyWise101(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
goldfish80:
Peter Obi is giving us a tutorial on economic management.
Brilliant economics and accountancy under graduates should be taking notes on the facts and figures he's dishing out.
I tell you the man is doing wonder, what a brilliant man he is...

We are thirsty of AtikuObi Govt.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by sogodihno: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
sirfemoz:

You want him to give APC expo?

u are not getting it, that's why it is debate, tell us wat u will do and will Nigeria will consider voting for u, sell ur idea to us and we will buy into it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by deboysben(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
AutoReportNG:
it's not easy Bro
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by ZACHIE: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
DissTroy:

So far in this debate, Umma Getso has been as articulate as Bobrisky and as intelligent as Mr. Spellz. Goddemit! Her voice should be used as a lullaby. She should be Buhari's VP - both are fittingly lifeless.
Werey angry

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Goovo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
Even the VP can not quote statistical data's to back up his point.

Poor of him abeg
would u rather want him to quote unverified figures?
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by NessaBoo(f): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
This galadinma man is just absolutely clueless!!! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Dharniel:
Peter Obi is just showing off, that's why he standing at a distance from rostrum, he's just comparing Nigeria to China. He just quoting fact's anyhow. Please just observe how PYO tackles every questions with experience and achievements.

The China that peter obi keeps talking about he forgot that if Nigeria was China, 60% of those in PDP would have been hanged for corruption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by goldfish80(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
I think the ANN lady have been overwhelmed by the sense of the occasion.
She should throw in the towel.
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Binikingdowm: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Am I the only one thinking osibanjo is scared?

See how vp is shaking, smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Hamintab: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Willie2015:

Very Silly

Let Osibanjo cram these facts too

I believe Osinbajo is a Prof ...

If he had mastered the art of cramming figures and throwing them out, he wont be a professor today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by pawesome(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
This ANN woman seems tensed....
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by princedhapur: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Did you people noticed Obi indirectly telling us Atiku was not loyal to his boss that's why they had a fallout �

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by MegaFd(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
The difference is clear between the contenders and the pretender.
So this govt removed subsidy n reintroduce it without Nigerians knowing?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (52) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.