Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigeria Owes Iocs $5.1b, Says NNPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Owes Iocs $5.1b, Says NNPC (5057 Views)

Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason / Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams / Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Owes Iocs $5.1b, Says NNPC by banio: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2018
Nigeria should probe Oil Multinationals. They are just doing us yahoo yahoo. In fact all Directors and high rank managers should be probed and sacked if found wanting. I heard an item of $1million will be bought by these Directors for $10million.

I even heard some Directors are selling part of oil multinationals oil wells to themselves
Re: Nigeria Owes Iocs $5.1b, Says NNPC by nograv: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Buhuri is the root problem in this case, however nothing will change with Atiku.. Need a new younger face in place..
Re: Nigeria Owes Iocs $5.1b, Says NNPC by Jaideyone(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
You cannot pay up what you owe the IOCs yet you can illegally spend over 3 billion dollars from NLNG account without permission .. Apart from being heavy borrowers the Buhari govt are also chronic debtors to the business partners..never before have we had it so bad
I guess you were blind to the part where they said the debt was incured prior to 2015 and buhari's government got a discount to bring it down in 2016

illiterate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Owes Iocs $5.1b, Says NNPC by FarahAideed: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
I guess you were blind to the part where they said the debt was invited prior to 2015 and buhari's government got a discount to bring it down in 2016

illiterate

You mean I am more illiterate than your master below?

Alekiti prekiti SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
Re: Nigeria Owes Iocs $5.1b, Says NNPC by Jaideyone(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

You mean I am more illiterate than your master below?

Alekiti prekiti SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
keep disgracing yourself. go back and read the article
Re: Nigeria Owes Iocs $5.1b, Says NNPC by StOla: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
You cannot pay up what you owe the IOCs yet you can illegally spend over 3 billion dollars from NLNG account without permission .. Apart from being heavy borrowers the Buhari govt are also chronic debtors to the business partners..never before have we had it so bad

We know that it was the Jonathan regime that owed that money despite selling crude oil at over $100/barrel.

Shame on you and your fellow PDP sycophants.
Re: Nigeria Owes Iocs $5.1b, Says NNPC by StOla: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Racoon:

Now how come the NNPC is oweing this staggering amount of money? How come there are illegal deduction from the NLNG & other subsidiaries account of the NNPC while Nigeria is allowed to accumulate such a debt What is Buhari/Ukachukwu's role in this shameful development?

Meanwhile the government initial statement was that "subsidy is a fraud" but today the story is different.So why are we still paying #145/litre of petrol and a staggering amount of money is being paid as subsidy while there is no accurate amount of daily consumption of fuel from the NNPC.

The government never invest in putting our refineries to work or build the new ones they promise during campaign but now banking on modular refineries being built by private investors that will continue the monopoly @ the downstream sector.

So you know how to ask stupid questions on debts accrued by the Jonathan regime?

So you know it is shameful accumulating debts that can lead to an oil industry downturn and loss of jobs, yet you still want to return such an irresponsible party to power you believe it should have never been sacked from?

How come the PDP government of Jonathan refused to pay its own counterpart funding for JV projects and ended up owing that disclosed amount as at 2015, despite earning an extremely high oil revenue due to crude oil selling at over $100/barrel from 2010 to 2014?

Most of you Jonathan and PDP sycophants are truly shameless.
Re: Nigeria Owes Iocs $5.1b, Says NNPC by StOla: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
nograv:
Buhuri is the root problem in this case, however nothing will change with Atiku.. Need a new younger face in place..

You mean Buhari was the one in power who refused to pay FG share of counterpart funding for oil JV projects, that amounted to over $6b as at 2015?

How will anything change with Atiku when he is representing the same PDP that refused to pay this owed sum, despite making the highest petrodollar revenue ever from crude oil sales within the same period from 2010 to 2015?
Re: Nigeria Owes Iocs $5.1b, Says NNPC by nograv: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
StOla:

You mean Buhari was the one in power who refused to pay FG share of counterpart funding for oil JV projects, that amounted to over $6b as at 2015?

How will anything change with Atiku when he is representing the same PDP that refused to pay this owed sum, despite making the highest petrodollar revenue ever from crude oil sales within the same period from 2010 to 2015?

My brother I agree with you both Atiku and Buhari would be a waste of a vote..

Useless men...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading / Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom / "You Call Yourself A Benin Man, Yet You Stand Before Our Oba Wearing A Cap"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.