Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari (5727 Views)

Igboland Starts From Benue State - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Shows Off Igboland In Benue / US Leaders Recognizes Nnamdi Kanu; Shows Biafra Is Near – IPOB / I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by OkokoDaniel: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by OkokoDaniel: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
This is wonderful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by dedonfranco(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Are u sure Nnamdi Kanu is not mad?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by mpianya39(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nwachineke cool

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by OkokoDaniel: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by roundman: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
dedonfranco:
My brother!!!you don't need to be told...The guy is a certified mental case.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Lagoscooldude: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
I have tried so hard to ignore this Jubrin thing but what I am seeing here is the height of stupidity. Lmao4

I don't want to believe people will be so daft to even give this a thought. Seriously?!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
All these Flatronites should be given Biafra. We cannot afford to have such dumb people as Nigerian citizens

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by tochukwuifediba: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
IPOB remain a big embarrassment to Ndi Igbo . Mad people doing Biafra agitation

grin grin grin Albino

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
1stCitizen:
All these Flatronites should be given Biafra. We cannot afford to have such dumb people as Nigerian citizens

blame the old 'one Nigeria' generation. My generation will be happy to give them their Biafra and then we lock the borders to the SW to see if they sink or swim in their new nation they brag they will turn into Dubai. These are a people who even hate each other and discriminate internally from State to State, i.e Anambra Igbos are superior, and with a caste system. Yet they ridiculously claim other Nigerians are the enemies holding them back? Tragic joke.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by choice17(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lol
This man is dumb, but his followers who listen to him are mentally unstable

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by oilPUSSY(f): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oshigun:

blame the old 'one Nigeria' generation. My generation will be happy to give them their Biafra and then we lock the borders to the SW to see if they sink or swim in their new nation they brag they will turn into Dubai. These are a people who even hate each other and discriminate internally from State to State, i.e Anambra Igbos are superior, and with a caste system. Yet they ridiculously claim other Nigerians are the enemies holding them back? Tragic joke.
You should channel your frustrations to your people who are slugging it out on daily basis because of religion.
Yoruba Christians Vs Yoruba Muslims grin
Yoruba traditionalist Vs Yoruba Muslims. grin
Ife Vs Modake nko?. It's still fresh on our minds.
(Yoruba is Yoruba...Joke of the century)

What about skull mining ?, where Ogun man will mine the skull of ekiti and boast about it in the public.? Lovers indeed !
Go and check the CIA 2018 result of all the population of all ethnic groups in Nigeria. If you guys continue with what you are known for, by next 20-25 yrs, you will be competing with Edos and Ijaws in population equation

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Warship: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
IPOB remain a big embarrassment to Ndi Igbo . Mad people doing Biafra agitation

grin grin grin Albino

Your words will only be true after a Referendum has been conducted to ascertain if the Igbos see him as you do.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by BillGoldberg: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oshigun:

Hopeless Skull miner... Who gave you this fake information? Shouldn't you be in the mosque hitting your head on the floor and pointin your nyansh to mecca? Or are the balls of Ewedu you tossed into your skull this morning still blocking your mental capacity to reason critically?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Bannylove13: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why be say na only Yoruba the defend this jubril story..

Why be say no hausa/ fulani man they counter am

Why be say Yusuf and his sister's keep quiet why the Southwest dey abuse curse everybody on this matter..to the extend that even professor tried twisting this from double to clone..

Why why why...

Even when Aisha was making her speech..it was Osibanjo's wife that was tapping her to stop..

Why is southwest on defense of jubril ..

Why abusing and cursing people wia be say dey people wey be say na dia brother papa uncle ..never even respond talk more of abuse..N curse..

S unfortunate..

And tomorrow if this stories" comes out through ..hope the entire Southwest will have the boldness to apologise to fellow Nigerians for all insult.

Just tire..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Arthurity1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
dedonfranco:

I'm definitely sure he's mad!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by supereagle(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
A drug pusher was caught by a police officer in an abroad. The police asked him his country and tribe, Igbo man of course, the police officer said that there is a curse on Africans, the curse is coming from Nigeria and Igbo tribe is the root of the course. These Biafra are a big curse and embarrassment to us.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Firgemachar: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
For real
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by bender79: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
dedonfranco:
The funny thing is that some educated ones that should know don't know

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
YORUBAS are just bad energy and everything negative to this country.
They claim they are educated yet buhari with no certificate decived all of them including their pastors
Even buhari wife has agreed that his husband has failed, yet this YORUBAS. a.K.a,Afonjas are still defending him.
After throwing Nigerians into hardship and poverty with their stupid choice.

This same wrong choice is the reason newspaper editorial chairman called them sophisticated morons

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by oilPUSSY(f): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
supereagle:
A drug pusher was caught by a police officer in an abroad. The police asked him his country and tribe, Igbo man of course, the police officer said that there is a curse on Africans, the curse is coming from Nigeria and Igbo tribe is the root of the course. These Biafra are a big curse and embarrassment to us.
We all know people that are cursed.
It's written all over their body..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
supereagle:

Do u know that the deadliest assassins in UK prison today is a Yoruba man?
It's a shame YORUBAS have taken their skull mining skill outside the shores of Nigeria.
Now tell me which disgrace is worst Than that?
The quest and hunger for blood and killing in YORUBA land is very bad but using it to embarrass us outside Nigerian is something to worry about.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Ozibe: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
OkokoDaniel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSG8VAmIt1c
Nnamdi Kanu has warned that,any news or statement from him or ipob, that is not from radiobiafra or his official handle on Twitter, such news should be disregarded.

I have not seen the video, but I know that evidence of such enormity would first be published on radio Biafra. The one op is posting is to ridicule ipob and make them look like clowns.

Disregard the op. He is the same Ipodexposed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
oilPUSSY:

We all know people that are cursed.
It's written all over their body..

add the name pls ur comment makes no sense without the name

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by xangerar: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
dedonfranco:

In all honest concern, I have always strongly believed he needed psychiatric care. This is no joke at all. When I hear close friends and family members quote him, I also begin to get worried about their mental capacity.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ozibe:

Nnamdi Kanu has warned that,any new or statement from him or ipob, that is not from radiobiafra or his official handle on Twitter, such news should be disregarded.

I have not seen the video, but I know that evidence of such enormity would first be published on radio Biafra. The one op is posting is to ridicule ipob and make them look like clowns.

He is ipob exposed of course he is looking for cheap views on his you tube channel which I won't give.
HUNGRY MOFO

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Strikethem: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
oilPUSSY:

You should channel your frustrations to your people who are slugging it out on daily basis because of religion.
Yoruba Christians Vs Yoruba Muslims grin
Yoruba traditionalist Vs Yoruba Muslims. grin
Ife Vs Modake nko?. It's still fresh on our minds.
(Yoruba is Yoruba...Joke of the century)

What about skull mining ?, where Ogun man will mine the skull of ekiti and boast about it in the public.? Lovers indeed !
Go and check the CIA 2018 result of all the population of all ethnic groups in Nigeria. If you guys continue with what you are known for, by next 20-25 yrs, you will be competing with Edos and Ijaws in population equation
Shut, ife n modakeke since when. Mention one religion crisis in the west that claimed lives n properties. Instead of you to channel your energy to know where you are, in dec 2018 you still never know who you are. You are confused about your religion, today, you are jew, tomorrow you are christian. Instead of your jesus to bring out DNA, he keeps attaching by force. Anambra n Ebonyi fighting over name changing, that one is not headache for you. You have finished yourselves in Ebonyi up to the point that your parents ran fron their homes for safety leaving behind your younger ones to die of hunger. That is not enough to makr you shed tears, oh, you are waiting to blame Awolowo and yorubas as usual. Osu n wawa igbo thing is another issue you should border yourself on but no. Another igbo cannot head a church in mbise, that did not affect you. Shame on you. Go to Ebonyi n rescue your fleeing parents if you have gut. Another set of your brothers are lining up for execution in Asia grin. What about drinking human corpse water cheesy. Spit.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Ozibe: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
YORUBAS are just bad energy and everything negative to this country.
They claim they are educated yet buhari with no certificate decived all of them including their pastors,
Even buhari wife has agreed that his husband has failed, yet this YORUBAS. a.K.a, are still defending him.

Pls my brothers is this tribe sensible at all?
After throwing Nigerians into hardship and poverty with their stupid choice.
Let Nigerians know that the problems of this country is from Yoruba

A coward, hatchet writer! Whose agent are you? Those involved already stated their grouse: Southeast politicians (esp. Ekweremadu & Umahi) worked more to zone power to the north & to support Atiku more than others. But when Atiku was nominated he chose Obi "in consultation with other stakeholders outside the SE, & in particular Wike (who developed grouse that the SE supported Atiku instead of Tambuwal whom he wanted)", & wanted by his action to spite the SE politicians.

Ohaneze Ndigbo, led by Nnia Nwodo from Enugu not only congratulated Atiku & Obi, but celebrated Obi's nomination..... So, hatchet writer, whose agent are you?

Make no mistake, the 2019 Presidential election has turned to a fight between Yoruba and Ndigbo. It is no longer a contest between two Fulani power mongers.
Ndigbo have their faults but Yoruba have exposed their hypocrisy.
No Yoruba of good conscience can point to any meaningful achievement of Buhari in the past 4 years to deserve a re-election except that he gave Yoruba appointments.
It is now crystal clear that no one is interested in Nigeria 's development. it is all about - what's in it for our tribe.

Yoruba hypocrisy and evil mindedness is sickening.
They will support anything hat will hurt Igbos even if they get hurt in the process
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by yrex01(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Cownu is dumb, his family is dumber n his followers are dumbest !!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by BiafransExposed: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ozibe:

Nnamdi Kanu has warned that,any news or statement from him or ipob, that is not from radiobiafra or his official handle on Twitter, such news should be disregarded.

this is Nnamdi Kanu post on twitter concerning the change of finger print of Buhari. where as the picture was taking the same day. which I explained in the video.

This is the link Kanu the criminal himself posted it on twitter.
I want u to say I bribed Twitter common go on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1070054621404631040?p=v

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Strikethem: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oshigun:

Don't mind the confused race.
Anambra vs Ebonyi
Osu vs Wawa
Drinking corpse water
Their parents ran away from home leaving thier children to die of hunger in Ebonyi
Igbo jew vs igbo christian
They hate their fellow igbo that are muslim
Enugu vs Anambra land dispute
Imo vs Abia land dispute.
Enugu communal crisis that claimed the life of a whole king in just one community. That is within them o. The name of the community is Ogbozinne-Akpugo community in Nkanu west in Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by oilPUSSY(f): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

add the name pls ur comment makes no sense without the name
The picture has summarised everything.
You should know that they are very dull in learning, so you need to teach them with pictures for better understanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC / Udom Emmanuel - Nigeria’s Diversity, Our Greatest Untapped Asset / Constitution Amendment Suffers Delay, State Assemblies Yet To Begin Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.