Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping (47616 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by tiredoflife(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sparkle777:

Lol, the way u made it sound though. The boy will grow into it, no biggie, things do change. By then, baby mamaism will be seen as nothing. Besides Linda knows the backlash will be much and she's prepared for it. Am an Igbo lady from same side with her. Our ppl welcome kids, the baby belongs to her father as long as the bride price has never been paid. We Igbo's even marry wives for our late brothers and fathers. Anyway, na just talk we dey,am sure she's sipping something wit an unpronounceable name laffing at the yawa she caused and enjoying it proceeds. Las las, them go dey alright.

Trust me she is not having fun nor laughing
This response was damage control.
No one denies that baby mama may be a norm
Trust me it has being
But the buzz on the net over his birth isn't what he will just grow into it
U are Igbos I agree
But the shame will be with her
Money can't wash it away

3 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by XaintJoel20: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nnemuka:
Linda never said she was engaged...
Laura the loud one, the aproko in the house started the engagement stories ooo then Sandra decided to follow but never did Linda say anything about her engagement.

Y'all should free her abeg.

Why didn't see debunk it if she knew they were lying

The truth is that she enjoyed the falsehood that was spreading like an harmattan fire about her phantom engagement...
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by generationz(f): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Acidosis:

It is not about being bad. Education and money make marriage less desirable to the average woman. The average woman dreams of a man that will cater and care for her and her children. As soon as she gains enough weight to meet these needs by her own effort, the man becomes less desirable, powerless, and sometimes, useless.

On the contrary, the more money a man has, the more he dreams about marriage and raising a family.

The average poor woman dreams of a man that will marry her and improve her wellbeing. The average poor man wants to make money to raise a family. As you and I can see, one is selfish, while the other is selfless.

congrats. you managed to come to a misogynistic conclusion - as always

Didn't you read where she wrote severally that her dream has always been to settle down and have her own kids within marriage.

She was even willing to date a man below her level as Jeremy is ( even though in the media anybody can claim to be a billionaire) . she was willing to date a manly man whom she felt wasn't threatened by her wealth.

I won't even bother arguing with you because I know what you'll still say.

I just pray that the woman that ends up with you is never richer than you because with this your mentality ehn suspicion go plenty.

Women don't feel they need to do away with a woman because they are wealthy, infact most self made ladies worked so hard because they have a certain standard of the kind of man they want. Instead of sleeping around and lying to get into that circle or to get those guys attention they just work hard enough to be able to look good enough. Of course that's not the major reason but it's one of it.

Women end up with that mindset of doing away with men after so many heartbreaks. Happens mostly to ladies who don't get into relationships very often. Any relationship they have they invest 100% of themselves into it.

So you see them after 1,2,3,4 times of being heartbroken , they just give up and find solace in their achievements or wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by pofolo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
it might afterall be truth aunty kemi was telling us all this while that aunty linda stole dat uncle's sperm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Acidosis(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
generationz:

Didn't you read where she wrote severally that her dream has always been to settle down and have her own kids within marriage.

She was even willing to date a man below her level as Jeremy is ( even though in the media anybody can claim to be a billionaire) . she was willing to date a manly man whom she felt wasn't threatened by her wealth.

I just pray that the woman that ends up with you is never richer than you because with this your mentality ehn suspicion go plenty.

Women don't feel they need to do away with a woman because they are wealthy, infact most self made ladies worked so hard because they have a certain standard of the kind of man they want. Instead of sleeping around and lying to get into that circle or to get those guys attention they just work hard enough to be able to look good enough. Of course that's not the major reason but it's one of it.

Women end up with that mindset of doing away with men after so many heartbreaks. Happens mostly to ladies who don't get into relationships very often. Any relationship they have they invest 100% of themselves into it.

So you see them after 1,2,3,4 times of being heartbroken , they just give up and find solace in their achievements or wealth.

Coming from the same person that said she wouldn't settle for a man that can't/won't meet her needs; same person that condemned men with vision but looked forward to meeting one with substance. Well-done ma! Someone like you wouldn't even dream of marriage at the sight of N1 billion.

Believe it or not, the more education (and wealth) a woman get, the less she feels the urgency to get married. It is a divine, innate and natural order. Sure, whoever wrote the holy book must be a misogynist for calling asking men to provide for their families and even cursing those who fail at that responsibility.

Just look at what you posted here woman;

infact most self made ladies worked so hard because they have a certain standard of the kind of man they want. Instead of sleeping around and lying to get into that circle or to get those guys attention they just work hard enough to be able to look good enough.

Women work so hard in order to look good. How else do you define selfishness? You are the same person that said Igbo men don't get married until they make enough money to build a family. You think these men don't want to look good too?

You see why I used the word "selfish". Read the message and ignore the author. The author has learned enough to trash women in the "19/20" category.

By the way, I expect a smarter response. What were you expecting from Linda? To come out and condemn marriage or admit my stance? You should know better. Linda or no Linda, I cannot wrap my head around the claim that a 40 something year old single and wealthy man rejected a baby boy. At 21 and 22, Wizkid and Davido accepted their babies even while their baby mamas were renowned opportunists. Just give me one reason why you feel Jeremy rejected that boy? Just give me one and I would believe you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Sparkle777(f): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
tiredoflife:

Trust me she is not having fun nor laughing
This response was damage control.
No one denies that baby mama may be a norm
Trust me it has being
But the buzz on the net over his birth isn't what he will just grow into it
U are Igbos I agree
But the shame will be with her
Money can't wash it away

Wow, u are quite right and full of wisdom. I was of the opinion that kids dominates this blog never knew we had men wit brains, tnx
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Thunday1005(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
This one is deep
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by prince049(m): 1:07am On Dec 15, 2018
Dinho20:
SHE CAN'T

BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER, LOL
Good for you..
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by sweetilicious(f): 1:30am On Dec 15, 2018
kamez:
who cares

babe that has already bought 500million house at banana island.. babe that has probably secured the financial future of both herself and her son.. I will now be wasting time that I am supposed to use to secure my own financial freedom on Linda ikeji's matter

God forbid bad thing.....those of u killing urself because of linda ikeji should pls get a life!!!
Exactly.
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by InvertedHammer: 2:03am On Dec 15, 2018
/
Key point:

Linda was having sex without protection.

What else can I say?

/
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by generationz(f): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2018
Acidosis:

Coming from the same person that said she wouldn't settle for a man that can't/won't meet her needs; same person that condemned men with vision but looked forward to meeting one with substance. Well-done ma! Someone like you wouldn't even dream of marriage at the sight of N1 billion.

Believe it or not, the more education (and wealth) a woman get, the less she feels the urgency to get married. It is a divine, innate and natural order. Sure, whoever wrote the holy book must be a misogynist for calling asking men to provide for their families and even cursing those who fail at that responsibility.

Just look at what you posted here woman;

Women work so hard in order to look good. How else do you define selfishness? You are the same person that said Igbo men don't get married until they make enough money to build a family. You think these men don't want to look good too?

You see why I used the word "selfish". Read the message and ignore the author. The author has learned enough to trash women in the "19/20" category.

By the way, I expect a smarter response. What were you expecting from Linda? To come out and condemn marriage or admit my stance? You should know better. Linda or no Linda, I cannot wrap my head around the claim that a 40 something year old single and wealthy man rejected a baby boy. At 21 and 22, Wizkid and Davido accepted their babies even while their baby mamas were renowned opportunists. Just give me one reason why you feel Jeremy rejected that boy? Just give me one and I would believe you.

You keep reiterating that the more money a woman has the less likely she wants to get married

That's a big fat lie

I'm a woman and I know

It however goes like this, the more money she makes the more the circle of men she can date reduces. Either because her standards or because most men are scared to approach successful women because they fear being turned down. These women also get paranoid about who wants them for their status.

As humans success can't replace love. A man can choose not to marry and keep changing girlfriends . He will be hailed as a superstar. Its different for a woman. Look at people counting jeniffer Lopez's and Taylor swift's too. They nicknamed these women man eaters.

On the other hand Leonardo DiCaprio who is 44 and has never been married is been hailed for his spec of young pretty models in their 20's

And yes no matter how rich a woman is I can assure you she want a man that's richer than her trust me and can even spoil her.

Its not selfish because most men especially African men derive their masculinity from how much they can spend on their women on that hot chick.

if you think I'm lying go to the romance section and try to count how many men type this sentence ' my brother , stop chasing women , chase money , women when come when the money comes'. that tells you the mind frame of the average Man .

Every woman wants a man that can fend for her and their kids. But circumstances change and most modern women won't mind marrying a little below their status ( like linda ) long as he's a good man and contributing to the family needs. Women also don't mind splitting the bill at home. Heck I know some women who singlehandedly built the house the family live in. The husband gladly bears landlord title and collects the rent.

you acidosis on the other hand are a misogynist and you know I'm not the only one that has accused you of it here on nairaland.

Coupled with your traditional believes of what women 'should be ' , you have a clear resentment for younger ladies and I know why.

1 Like

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Cyynywhite: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2018
In all dont judge anyone u are no better.....

1 Like

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2018
generationz:

She was even willing to date a man below her level as Jeremy is( even though in the media anybody can claim to be a billionaire) . she was willing to date a manly man whom she felt wasn't threatened by her wealth.

Hogwash. The sort only a Nigerian jagbajantis 'anywhere belle face' feminist can come up with.

Imagine saying that Linda settled for Sholaye knowing that he was 'below her level'. Linda thought she had caught a big fish, and she got served. I'm so happy about that because most of you Nigerian women are hopeless money/'levels' chasing tramps with zero self esteem. If Linda had really wanted to settle for a 'manly man' below her level, is it someone like Sholaye she would have settled with?

Upon all the millions of regular, career dudes all over Lagos? So there's no cool professional or small businessman earning maybe N500k - N2m a month that attends her church or something that she can marry? Because she saw Sholaye mingling with Kachikwu Otedola, Dangote etc, driving a Rolls Royce, and living a jet set lifestyle (all Na wash), she got wet and decided 'that's HIM...and lost her senses (if she ever had any). Upon all her money, someone like her who makes over N50m every month and is worth billions, yet she couldn't make a sensible choice of a man/partner without factoring in the usual money considerations that you poor Nigerian church rat girls always do.

Such low self esteem which just shows she's from the gutter and is cursed with a poverty mindset... Her travails serve her right.

Just wait. She doesn't know Sholaye the ruthless and unrestrained Delta rake. The biggest shocker lies ahead. Shebi you dey find oil and gas big boy. You Don jam. Useless thing.

1 Like

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by generationz(f): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hedonini:

Hogwash. The sort only a Nigerian jagbajantis 'anywhere belle face' feminist can come up with.

Imagine saying that Linda settled for Sholaye knowing that he was 'below her level'. Linda thought she had caught a big fish, and she got served. I'm so happy about that because most of you Nigerian women are hopeless money/'levels' chasing tramps with zero self esteem. If Linda had really wanted to settle for a 'manly man' below her level, is it someone like Sholaye she would have settled with?

Upon all the millions of regular, career dudes all over Lagos? So there's no cool professional or small businessman earning maybe N500k - N2m a month that attends her church or something that she can marry? Because she saw Sholaye mingling with Kachikwu Otedola, Dangote etc, driving a Rolls Royce, and living a jet set lifestyle (all Na wash), she got wet and decided 'that's HIM...and lost her senses (if she ever had any). Upon all her money, someone like her who makes over N50m every month and is worth billions, yet she couldn't make a sensible choice of a man/partner without factoring in the usual money considerations that you poor Nigerian church rat girls always do.

Such low self esteem which just shows she's from the gutter and is cursed with a poverty mindset... Her travails serve her right.

Just wait. She doesn't know Sholaye the ruthless and unrestrained Delta rake. The biggest shocker lies ahead. Shebi you dey find oil and gas big boy. You Don jam. Useless thing.

wow such bitterness ozzing outta ya oesophagus

Tell me son, who did this to you?

I can just imagine the damage that 'witch' did to this poor little thing.

take heart OK , weep no more .

ciao

1 Like

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Eponyeeboz: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
goaldynboy:

What has your MAD sister, Kemi, said that has turn out to be true?! We are not surprised that you reason like that mad woman called Kemi!

It's only envy and bitterness that will destroy you and Kemi!!

This generational foolishness is what made your stupid father to fight those feeding him

I'm not surprised Linda gave birth to a bastard like you. Other useless yam legged dwarf prostitutes produce baboons like you and your type.

You're a nonentity and can never amount to anything in life. Third class slave with no future.

1 Like

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by prodigy22: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2018
Fernandowski:
Imagine taking celebrities serious at this stage of my life

I rather sleep
bro abeg where person fit hoop for onitsha/nkpor I'm at nkpor
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Casemiro(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2018
> it is well

Ikeji

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Luchy Donalds Gets A Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Video) / Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit / Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.