Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping (47618 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bloggers has take up the task, more research coming up.....
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by bigpicture001: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
..dont mind d confused lady..sh allowed money enter her head hence arrogance.

If not by baby mama. Hw cn you find a 40 something years old guy in naija that will be supper rich, yet single and never married.

If you find one, you will realise he loves to be single,if u gum urself to him,you become a bby mama just like others.sh deserves what sh got!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by lanre88(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Its ok

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by lloyds(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
this woman has so many lies

but we have a kemi olunloyo who is on stanby to expose and blow upball of them

they sources of her wealth is another epistle that will be revealed soon.

Fake and dangerous lies everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
She wan play the victim's.She no know say the guy get wife before?Husband snatcher.

7 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by daneni1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
If there is anything I have learnt in my 20+ years on earth, "Its to never judge anyone, cus whatever u judge dem of will surely happen to you". I got to learn of this quote in the book " The game of life and how to play it". Till dis day, I try as much as possible not to be a jury over anyone, instead I just try to move on and understand things from their own view.

What happened to Linda, always happen to those who don't know the true story of the matter but are quick to condemn and judge d other person. Live and let's live.

7 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by amalab30(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
K A R M A!
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by kanem1: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Linda bebe just Keep enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by bigpicture001: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
...Hw else does sh expect the episode to end when sh clearly stated that sh will only date a single guy, dts older and richer than her and based in nigeria.....

Now tell me, where will you find that..? Even if you see one,he may take been married b4. Or mayb younger. Even if u get exactly what you want. He will definitely not want to marry a wife and then you end up in line like the next set of baby mamas,

Sh saw it coming dou...it's her call.

1 Like

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by AngelicBeing: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
sad
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by engrpheleeks(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nigerians sef should mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Sparkle777(f): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
That Itshekiri boy seems like one to ignore u to death. He will never reply or talk of Linda at all. Linda should change the surname of the baby as an Igbo woman. The baby belongs to her father,simple.

Make she maa bone the guy and act like he's dead. Most important thing is she has her own child. As for the major backlash she will get, forgeedid she's used to it and would probably wash it down wit another wine, car, trip or those things rich kolo ppl do.

7 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Eponyeeboz: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
EVERYTHING Kemi Olunloyo said about Linda had turned out true.

Linda is a stupid h0e who can bleep a Pepsi bottle just to satisfy her cravings.

8 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Xisnin(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2018

Around when I was about three months pregnant, he did come to see my parents and actually became very cool with my dad. They were literally exchanging Whatsapp messages every day. He later agreed to a traditional wedding which he didn’t follow through
Believe this at your own peril.
Nobody ever saw her with the so-called father, that is why his identity remained hidden
until she made up a story about him.
Not even her sisters or close relatives met him.

13 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by 1miccza: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
scarybeeeee:
We will all get over Linda and her matter,very soon a more interesting topic will come up.

Las Las everybody go dey alryt

1 Like

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
All those using terms like 'bastard child', I hope you know there is something called karma? I just hope your womb and sperm will be able to produce a foetus when you are desperate to carry your own child.

The baby daddy looks very arrogant. Linda and her son will do just fine with or without him.

2 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Xisnin(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
bigpicture001:
...Hw else does sh expect the episode to end when sh clearly stated that sh will only date a single guy, dts older and richer than her and based in nigeria.....

Now tell me, where will you find that..? Even if you see one,he may take been married b4. Or mayb younger. Even if u get exactly what you want. He will definitely not want to marry a wife and then you end up in line like the next set of baby mamas,

Sh saw it coming dou...it's her call.
The man is married with kids.
He is not single.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Nigerianization(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Living in the public eyes is never an easy thing to do.
She made a living from snooping into people's personal affairs.
What she has done or rather what happened to her is nothing extraordinary. Love can sometimes go sour and it shouldn't be a big deal.

Let her learn from this and come back stronger and better.
Make una free my aunty Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Riversides2003:
She wan make us start to Dey reason some of the things said by aunty Kemi.
Surely Linda stole this guys sperm ,and has some huge dirt story about the guy to keep him shut. Look at the guy,he looks boxed in.

6 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by jossy4joseph(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Loooool.
At the end of Linda Ikeji’s Story, two key things jumps in your face,
-Aunty constantly kept shifting the goal post.
-Aunty got pregnant during a fling (not even a relationship) and is now putting the blame on the Guy. (As usual �).

Linda Ikeji Lienus.

4 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Awoo88: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
ashewoboy:
the child does not need DNA test. it shows she is not phucking around. she faked the engagement. so what? let her be. if you read her write up. age was the determining factor that made her engage in pre marital sex. no time for ladies. she is happy with her child. she has a child of her own now. I could see the excitement in her write up.
She did not fake anything. They were discussing traditional wedding. How do you plane traditional wedding with someone you are not engage to ? People are looking for every opportunity to pick on her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by humilitypays(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
bigpicture001:
..dont mind d confused lady..sh allowed money enter her head hence arrogance.

If not by baby mama. Hw cn you find a 40 something years old guy in naija that will be supper rich, yet single and never married.

If you find one, you will realise he loves to be single,if u gum urself to him,you become a bby mama just like others.sh deserves what sh got!!!!!!
unfortunately, most ladies don't know this truth you said here.

No Nigerian man who is financially successful and up to 40yrs is single!

Its either he has been married and divorced (find out oh), secretly married (his family live abroad), or he has made up his mind never to get married at all, and any lady that crosses their lane and insist on being too close becomes a babymama undecided

Any Nigerian man that is up to 40yrs and still completely single not married is either financially broke or mentally unstable lipsrsealed

Ladies you can take this to the bank cool

5 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by wonlasewonimi: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
People thought Kemi olunloyo was mad when she said Linda didn't carry that baby...

8 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by persius555(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Many Nigerians are deliberately jobless and can't help mind their businesses

3 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Jchi9876: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
ashewoboy:
the child does not need DNA test. it shows she is not phucking around. she faked the engagement. so what? let her be. if you read her write up. age was the determining factor that made her engage in pre marital sex. no time for ladies. she is happy with her child. she has a child of her own now. I could see the excitement in her write up.

You are one of those Bleep boys that beg her fish pussy for recharge cards

4 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Almunjid(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
I just spoke with Linda now before my bother woke me from sleep. She told me that... Na her village people no gree make the engagement possible. Lol
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by bigpicture001: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Xisnin:

The man is married with kids.
He is not single.
...so she knows this and yet claiming all sh claimed in the write up..funny lady
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by gawk: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please what of Don't Jazzy?

humilitypays:
unfortunately, most ladies don't know this truth you said here.

No Nigerian man who is financially successful and up to 40yrs is single!

Its either he has been married and divorced (find out oh), secretly married (his family live abroad), or he has made up his mind never to get married at all, and any lady that crosses their lane and insist on being too close becomes a babymama undecided

Any Nigerian man that is up to 40yrs and still completely single not married is either financial broke or mentally unstable lipsrsealed

Ladies you can take this to the bank cool

3 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Jchi9876: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
To fall pregnant dey hungry me I beg where is my Joromi abi Jeremy abi Jeremi
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by humilitypays(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
gawk:
Please what of Don't Jazzy?

Don Jazzy have a wife; Onome.

Don Jazzy is not completely single, go and find out.

Stop taking showbiz life too serious lipsrsealed
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by bizhop01: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
When you said one lie, you need hundred for back up.
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by feelzie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
pls leave Linda ikeji alone...n go n download my hit songs...online... just Google feelzie - missing u and Feelzie let me......thanks .....u gonna luv em.....n many more tracks av released too...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma / Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.