Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) (35909 Views)

IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra / The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Seetto: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abeg where all this people dey comot from, me I no fit comot dey go one yeye campaign because of this mofo called politician, even the so called nairalanders wey dey shout atikulating and said baba up and down, dey deir backyard. I tired for Nigerians o.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Akwa Ibom is lock down for Udom Emmanuel..
#PDP #OnlyGod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Campaign or Women Empowerment Program?
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
frankmoney:
Wow.... Honestly nobody should underestimate APC in the south south . Politics is more than online talk ...
This is almost equivalent to what atiku had in his south west campaign

This people just went there cos they were asked..

After this campaign, there are bags of rice waiting for them at their respective local council..

AKWA Ibom is PDP

I know this because I go follow collect rice today grin cool cool
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Jonadull: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
OkaNaUbe. I sight you grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Seetto:
Abeg where all this people dey comot from, me I no fit comot dey go one yeye campaign because of this mofo called politician, even the so called nairalanders wey dey shout atikulating and said baba up and down, dey deir backyard. I tired for Nigerians o.

Those are the people that will vote come 2019 not all these internet warriors that are not even up to 18 years of age not to talk of getting their pvc. These are the real foot soldiers they can follow any politician to anywhere, it is like a career to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Adanairaland:

This people just went there cos they were asked..

After this campaign, there are bags of rice waiting for them at their respective local council..

AKWA Ibom is PDP

I know this because I go follow collect rice today grin cool cool

well I careless about pdp and APC ..... But if they can pull such a crowd because of ordinary rice on campaign , imagine what they will do on election day when they start sharing money . Think about it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

#PDP
#OnlyGod

Mr man I am a born and bred and resident Akwa ibomite and Udom has long lost this election.

Forget the hype. You are on the losing side

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Did she go there for woman empowerment or the campaign
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by able20(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Is good they all came to welcome Aisha for speaking out against those APC looters at Aso rock that took advantage of
Buhari's sickness to commit evils.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
This is just Jubrin's Lolo o. Imagine when Igwue Jubrin himself touches down! grin

I thought the urine lickers said she was packing out of Aso Rock?

I thought they said she's tired of pretending to be married to Jibrin? cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
So this woman has not still change her name to aisha jibrin. May be she does not want to marry Jibrin.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by gamaliel9: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Arranged crowd..2k each....they are being paid for being under the sun while their master is under a shade.....hungerbad
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I thought the urine lickers said she was packing out of Aso Rock?

I thought they said she's tired of pretending to be married to Jibrin? cheesy
Of course that is what KANU told them during one of his hallucinatory episondes.

Akuko abiama revealed that to him in a trance.

But seriously bro, how can human beings be so daft?? cheesy

It baggers belief honestly! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
They really need Akpabio's money to run their campaigns. PDP has Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa money. APC has Edo only and wants to take Akwa Ibom by force.

Wahala dey.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Foodforthought: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
CilicMarin:
Udom Should At This Point Throw In The Towel.

He Would Be Disgraced Next Year ...

Everybody In Akwaibom Is Now With Nsime Ekere..
The Akwa Ibom wey I dey so? APC? Keep reading newspapers
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by juche(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Continue to deceive yourself. Which Akwa Ibom ? This Akwa ibom I am in ? Which APC took over ? You are just simply mad.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
They always seem scared of venturing into your threads. I wonder what they are scared of. grin grin

Be like their koboko wey you get, you dip wm inside jos pepper. The type wey Fulani man dey take flog him daughter potential suitors. cheesy grin

Silly coward, I've quoted you and your fellow hate mobs, butterflyle0 and CilicMarin a thousand times, you all run with your tails between your legs. Instead, you look for soft targets to feel good about yourself.

Children of division and hate, genocide mongers produced and tacitly encouraged by an unfortunate pretender of a president in govt house.

None of you (including your boss Bashir) can stand me cerebrally. I'll crush you to dust with a finger.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
Of course that is what KANU told them during one of his hallucinatory episondes.

Akuko abiama revealed that to him in a trance.

But seriously bro, how can humans beings be so daft?? cheesy

It baggers belief honestly! cheesy

It beats my imagination but i'm trying to stop being surprised. It must be a gene thing cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Charly68: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
This mama get real swagger than Old man oo!! Life and direct in Uyo...Akpabio will show his disloyal godson political pepper..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Is it Nsime or Nsima that Nddc workers are looking for with stones in their hands ?
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Nyaknor(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
kestolove95:
Akwa Ibom has fallen

Akwa Ibom has not fallen, Akwa Ibom can't fall, Akwa Ibom will never fall and not even Apabio can get APC into power in Akwa Ibom... Don't be deceive by mere picture of that rally... At least 1000 will be given to those you see on uniform, depending on who the sponsor is....

You don't even know anything about Akwa Ibom politics....
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

2019 Go Sweet see:

Buhari- President

Osinbajo- Vice President..

Akpabio- Senate President..

Then 2023- It Will be Osinbajo/Elrufai Till 2031
I like this your formula jooor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

#PDP
#OnlyGod
you're right. That Ndisime ekere is just fooling himself
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

Lekwanu Aisha feeling important on a $20 million cushion in the open with AC and with shades for arrogance while her N1000 each paid servants are in the sun to hear the nothing's and garbage she's spewing. What exactly is she telling them? Lol. Soon, all this charade will be over and minions like you, CilicMarin and your hate-mongering mobs will become insignificant in Nigeria. We'll take our country back from hijacking divisionists like Buhari.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

You must be sick! Everyone that is familiar with NDDC know that Nsima will be a very bad decision for Akwaibom. That guy ...
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by putin4: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmmm what’s she contesting for? Becos I saw only her face for cloth.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Mr man I am a born and bred and resident Akwa ibomite and Udom has long lost this election.

Forget the hype. You are on the losing side
Lai Mohammed of Akwa ibom, well done
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by Sholaco: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) by wimtex: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Problem with Akwa Ibom is that elections are not held there, results will just be read, udom will have to battle with apc for control over inec so one side can rig.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria / Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.