Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 (23814 Views)

Army Orders 36 Cayuse Warrior Plus Helicopters From US / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Ishilove: 5:16am On Dec 15, 2018
Plenty story but they failed to mention the real owners of the company
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 15, 2018
Tribalism will kill all of you on this forum.

How did news about Proforce turn to competition between yorubas and igbos.

God forbid all of una! *spit*
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by awgumayor: 6:23am On Dec 15, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

lol
look at your pictures closely
you can clearly see Toyota hilux. Your Proforce is an ordinary mechanic workshop that removes normal/ordinary door windows and windscreens and replaces them with imported bulletproof ones. There are other companies that do that in Nigeria
I thought proforce is an armoured vehicle manufacturing company( like m1 Abrams tank in Detroit) fully owned by a yoruba man not knowing it's just a workshop to remodel and fortify any kind of vehicle for security purposes
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by freemi(m): 6:24am On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Innoson is producing wipers and seat belts for jets while Proforce is saving Igbo businessmen from SE criminals.

Proforce is tested and trusted. In fact, Igbo men rely on Proforce for armoured vehicles to protect them from their own brothers like Evans, Vampire and Osisikanwu.

Every successful Igbo man must have a Proforce vehicle and a non-Igbo Mopol guarding him before he feels safe enough to enter his father's house. You'll hear funny stuff like 'I don't want an Mbaise man holding a gun near me'.
lols. Olenu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Galaxyowerri(m): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Innoson's own is worse than ordinary workshop, 8t looks like an abandoned shrine.

You really must be a typical village tribalist from Ogbomosho to be comparing this roadside mechanic workshop with a company like Innoson. Really, is this how low tribalism has reduced you guys in Nigeria??
Lord have mercy!!
From all intent and purposes, this roadside workshop can't do more than coupling and welding which thousands of others are doing all-over Nigeria but Innoson is Africa's no1 indigenous car marker, fabricating many of its parts by themselves while sourcing several others locally within Nnewi and you have to descend so low to compare it with this mechanic workshop?? If Innoson was owned by a Yoruba man would you in all sincerity compare it with this mechanic workshop??
So to Yorubas, everything must be a dick measuring contest with Igbos even when there is no basis for comparison!!
FYI, Innoson vehicles are all-over the Eastern roads and all the SE governments and SS states all patronize Innoson. In Owerri, Innoson buses are being used by a private company to run city shuttle while all the 27 local governments and all state ministries use the Innoson buses and pick up trucks. Governments of Mali, Ghana etc have also imported Innoson in the past. Now, a serious country would have seen the potential in Innoson and support it to achieve global prominence just like India did with Tata, China with JAC, South Korea, Japan etc all did same but when it comes to Nigeria, the black man crab mentality of pull him down if he is not one of us takes center stage.
Shame on you and your likes!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by FantasticJ: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2018
erico2k2:

see as U dey talk, you nor know say almost all the churches don relocate, nah mosque remain

When was the last time a Christian group was bombed, just people praying in the mosque. If by now, you still don't believe Boko Haram to be radicalized Islamist, then, I can't help you.
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Colb461: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
As if it will change anything undecided
abi oh bro as if it would change d current security situations in the northeast. wat av dey being using the fighter jet dey claim to av bought for.

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by od501: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:
Yoruba Owned Proforce....

Bia Oga. Wetin concern tribe for this thing now? Why do you people always like to tribalise everything?
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by od501: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:
Yoruba Owned Proforce....

Bia Oga. Wetin concern tribe for this thing now? Why do you people always like to tribalise everything? Its a Nigerian company for Christ sake!
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by od501: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2018
davodyguy:

Back then, there was no serious effort at combating Boko Haram . Jonathan and dasuki only took Boko Haram issue serious when it was obvious they would lose the election in February, 2015.

Those Christmas day bombings and Salah day bombings, when last did you hear of such from 2015 to date? Boko Haram has been decimated to the extent that they now fight the army as against facing civilians

Where were you wen Jonathan bought 99 units of T9 armoured tanks? And employed a South African based private security company to combat Boko Haram wen d military was highly infiltrated by the sect. By the way, who else killed more Boko Haram Fighters than Ihejirika? Hence his removal. When did you hear since the inception of this madness that over 100 "Nigerian soldiers were killed in a day (or 2days)?

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by nams77: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2018
davodyguy:

Back then, there was no serious effort at combating Boko Haram . Jonathan and dasuki only took Boko Haram issue serious when it was obvious they would lose the election in February, 2015.

Those Christmas day bombings and Salah day bombings, when last did you hear of such from 2015 to date? Boko Haram has been decimated to the extent that they now fight the army as against facing civilians
My brother forget that story. It's only their target that changed. Bolo Haram has not been decimated anything. During 2015, they were targeting civilian targets but their strategy have changed. Now in all honesty, which is easier to target, civilian or military formation? So if bolo Haram can do do such considerable damage to military formation what do you think will happen when same brute force is directed to civilian settlement. Are they weaker now? I don't think so. By the way I'm neither APC or PDP. I just speak the truth
CC: eriko2k2

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by cozykozy: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
*Breaking News
The Nigerian army has ordered 30 units of the ARA MRAP.
Foreign customers currently have an order for 20 units.

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/mobilesite/defenceweb/home/item_id-54049

FOR ARMY DSSC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS Contact: 08065936661 Email: vincentoluwaseun86@gmail.com
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by LordsApostle: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2018
infinitethrust:
Don't donate to bokoharam pls.

If they must fall into enemy hands pls demobilise it.
Na beg we beg Una.
please tell them. Please.
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Mccullum: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2018
Proudly westerners..
Omoluabi ni wa....

Proforce = is reliable defense mechanism originated from Western Nigeria for the safety of Africa and the world at large.

Proudly Yoruba Ajoke...

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Okoyeebos: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2018
Rossikki:

Why is your mind focused on the USA market? Is Africa not a population of ONE BILLION PEOPLE, over three times the US population?

Get rid of your colonial mentality.

And Innoson is a certified manufacturing facility, so you can get rid of your silly Chinese hangups too.

If it were so easy to ''rebadge cheap Chinese vehicles'', as you put it, why aren't you doing it in your backyard and making billions like Innoson?

Certified by who?
Mention a single safety standard that Innoson vehicles pass.

You should stop telling kindergarten lies here.

2 Likes

Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Okoyeebos: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2018
[s]
Galaxyowerri:

You really must be a typical village tribalist from Ogbomosho to be comparing this roadside mechanic workshop with a company like Innoson. Really, is this how low tribalism has reduced you guys in Nigeria??
Lord have mercy!!
From all intent and purposes, this roadside workshop can't do more than coupling and welding which thousands of others are doing all-over Nigeria but Innoson is Africa's no1 indigenous car marker, fabricating many of its parts by themselves while sourcing several others locally within Nnewi and you have to descend so low to compare it with this mechanic workshop?? If Innoson was owned by a Yoruba man would you in all sincerity compare it with this mechanic workshop??
So to Yorubas, everything must be a dick measuring contest with Igbos even when there is no basis for comparison!!
FYI, Innoson vehicles are all-over the Eastern roads and all the SE governments and SS states all patronize Innoson. In Owerri, Innoson buses are being used by a private company to run city shuttle while all the 27 local governments and all state ministries use the Innoson buses and pick up trucks. Governments of Mali, Ghana etc have also imported Innoson in the past. Now, a serious country would have seen the potential in Innoson and support it to achieve global prominence just like India did with Tata, China with JAC, South Korea, Japan etc all did same but when it comes to Nigeria, the black man crab mentality of pull him down if he is not one of us takes center stage.
Shame on you and your likes!!!
[/s]

Shut up your wife mouth, you flatheaded dwarf.

Mention a single SE Governor using an Innoson vehicle. Of course they can buy it for you guys cos your lives are 3 for 1kobo but they would NEVER use it. Many of your Governors have their vehicles armoured by Proforce.

Here are Nigerian soldiers blasting Innoson useless vehicles which are useless for combat.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/amp/2018/11/24/video-nigerian-soldiers-cry-out-over-boko-haram-massacre/

2 Likes

Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Okoyeebos: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

keep deceiving yourself. No police department in any state is using proforce. Proforce is being protronized by only those fighting Bokoharam in one state only

Look at the pictures I attached. RRS is using proforce, SRS in Osun is using proforce. NPD is using proforce.

They use Proforce vehicles to kill armed robbers and kidnappers. I know you can never be happy about that.

3 Likes

Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2018
python2gbera:

Innoshit vehicles killed our soldiers. They called innoshit a death trap after the metele attack. Who would blame them for running to Proforce when innoshit uses their lives for field test.
Nigerian Army will never patronise innoshit ever again. It's better to be safe than sorry.

-python2

Keep crying, we are Americans among other tribes.
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Lmaooooo
A Igbo man claims they don't accept fake products any longer?

Just last night, 4 of your flatheaded dwarf brothers were attested for producing fake drugs.

You should consider a career in comedy.
Look at this Ghanaian black short devil like the lying pastor calling names.... Inferior house negros.
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by musa7m(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Made entirely by Proforce, the first Armoured vehicle manufacturer in West, East and Central Africa.

Under the leadership of Ade Ogundeyin a Yoruba man, PROFORCE has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and Private individuals within Nigeria and Africa.

PROFORCE has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.

Proforce manufactured products portfolio include the following:

Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs)
Armoured Tanks
Armoured SUVs
Armoured Cash-In-Transit Vehicles (CITs)
Tactical Armoured Vehicles (TAVs)
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV-Drones)
Armoured Saloons and Sedans
Bulletproof Helmets and Vests
Military Trucks
Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs)
Armoured Boats and Marine Vessels
Architectural Armouring (safe houses/rooms e.g. for banks and embassies).

The Manufacturing plant is located in Yorubaland particularly in Ode-Remo, Ogun State with Corporate Headquarters at 54 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. Other offices are in Port Harcourt and Abuja.

Proforce Limited has International Offices in Kuwait, China, Ghana and Liberia
you be salesman for proforce
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Sunday55: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2018
@Okoyebos, I think Peace Mass Transit has done well when it comes to that. Please attack the issue not the personality. Tell me any transport company in Nigeria that has not killed people through accident? Peace Mass Transit is the safest when it comes to land transportation. You cannot compare somebody that has over 3000 buses with someone that does not have up to 500.
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by IamAtikulate: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2018
python2gbera:

Did you listen a bit more carefully to the surviving soldiers of metele attack complain how their commanders make them a easy prey with substandard innoson armoured vehicles which bokoharam smashes easily. Go watch the video again. Ara2 is not a China assembled vehicle like innoson. Any terrorist that strays across Ara (thunder) becomes a dead meat. This has been proven.

-python2
If you are not an idiat, you would know Innoson don't manufacture combat vehicles, but military transport vehicles. Your dullard deployed transport vehicles to combat zones
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by IamAtikulate: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Innoson is producing wipers and seat belts for jets while Proforce is saving Igbo businessmen from SE criminals.

Proforce is tested and trusted. In fact, Igbo men rely on Proforce for armoured vehicles to protect them from their own brothers like Evans, Vampire and Osisikanwu.

Every successful Igbo man must have a Proforce vehicle and a non-Igbo Mopol guarding him before he feels safe enough to enter his father's house. You'll hear funny stuff like 'I don't want an Mbaise man holding a gun near me'.
Yoruba moslems sha
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by IamAtikulate: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2018
davodyguy:

You people are cursed. Buhari said BH has been so decimated that they dont attack soldiers again, but soft targets, but you are now saying that they have been decimated that they only fight soldiers. Cursed souls

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Innocent Chukwuma of Innoson uses Lexus and Toyota and you want people to use Innoson?

Can you comfortably stay in an Innoson vehicle doing 140km/hr?

Make brake pad go fly comot. grin

E worst reach that level??
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by Ayobami7(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by erico2k2(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
PremiumLeaks:

Relocate to where? Is lying innate to folks like you ahn ahn
the koko is not to but from.
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by erico2k2(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
FantasticJ:

When was the last time a Christian group was bombed, just people praying in the mosque. If by now, you still don't believe Boko Haram to be radicalized Islamist, then, I can't help you.
U got me mixed up mate!
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by uuzba(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
omega2128:
I see more proforce vehicles on nigeria roads more than Innoson cars.
proforce is not into hilux replica painted in camo but world standard military vehicles.

proforce is busy producing for serious Africa countries not using tribe to market it products.

I don't hate Innoson but I hate rebadging of cheap chinese knock-off cars
I hate the fact that our national pride is a product that can not be allowed to enter US, even if it's going to be used as garbage truck

Which one can you make?
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by KingSango(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
nams77:

My brother forget that story. It's only their target that changed. Bolo Haram has not been decimated anything. During 2015, they were targeting civilian targets but their strategy have changed. Now in all honesty, which is easier to target, civilian or military formation? So if bolo Haram can do do such considerable damage to military formation what do you think will happen when same brute force is directed to civilian settlement. Are they weaker now? I don't think so. By the way I'm neither APC or PDP. I just speak the truth

Nigeria military budget expansion would fix this issue. More military personnel and better more advanced weaponry will keep the peace. This would create jobs and raise wages to ensure loyalty.
Re: Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
nams77:

Lol you also forgot that in 2014 boko haram actually took territories from Nigeria and at thesame time bomb explosions went on in daily basis in kano abuja Jos.....now answer when they took those territories, where they battling civilians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria / Buhari Lays Wreath For Fallen Kenyan Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.