Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos (25410 Views)

Notorious Cultist Nabbed By Security Men In Calabar, Charms Recovered. Photos / Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by delerx(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
This is the reason why u need to get your drugs from a reputable source and qualified personnel
Check my signature for quality supplements to manage different health issues
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by PapaAdanna: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
ipobarethieves:
kanu the hunchback ur messiah dat runz leave his piglets is a cowards.
I wish any of your dirty scarface generation can be as bold as NNAMDI KANU but no, you all are spineless.
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Freeman85(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Uyiii:
if this is the so-called smartness 'Igbos' as a tribe use in disturbing and perforating all over the place, then I don't want to be smart.

truth is, we know we've got good people in every tribe, igbos included, but demn, majority of you are so condemned and conquered to illegality and more often than not, the means you apply in making money is so detrimental to a very large populace.

crime na crime, but I tell you making fake drugs is worse than killing two or three persons for ritual purposes.
disseminating fake products to the public for people to consume, what a tribe.

them use illegality swear for una.
I'd have 'liked' your write up, but you are making it all about a certain tribe.
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Smartwave: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Igbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? Most useless people on earth, slave and heartless animals. Only money?? Useless people

1 Like

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by ipobarethieves: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
PapaAdanna:

I wish any of your dirty scarface generation can be as bold as NNAMDI KANU but no, you all are spineless.
smiley kanu bold?A pig that runz away to Israel. Elede
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
stupid Nigerian government stiff rules to upcoming industries will make those ones go into fake products.

Exactly.....

But people wouldn't know dat

I watched on BBC Africa of a man producing tin tomato in d east legally but the cost of production was getting higher than the profit...becus of epileptic power supply he just had to pack up all his machines and relocate to Ghana, ,,,,so many tins are wrong in this country

1 Like

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by zanogo(m): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Exactly.....

I watched on BBC Africa of a man producing tin tomato in d east legally but the cost of production was getting higher than the profit...becus of epileptic power supply he just had to pack up all his machines and relocate to Ghana, ,,,,so many tins are wrong in this country
baba, no excuses here, is legal buisness alien to these people?, assuming we are in all those tough countries like north korea, those guys would be history by now, cant u see the huge amount of fake drugs in that huge container?, it is enough to wreck numerous generations......i still do not know why people from the east condone crime, i have dealt with many of recent and they do not feel remorseful, i think it is a foundational problem.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 15, 2018
Development in Diaspora

#igbokwenu #igboamaka #hardwork
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by frozen70(f): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2018
How can this people be planning how to eliminate Nigerians and thinking that they won't be caught

They should go and face it, I have no pity for them
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Dedetwo(m): 1:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Did Nigeria police test the drugs in the laboratory in order to determine the potency of ingredients?
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by 1Sharon(f): 1:45am On Dec 15, 2018
FrMbaka:

Otokoto
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by budusky05(m): 3:49am On Dec 15, 2018
Fear Igbo man when it comes to making money, if they can kill wife, mother, father and children with pains just to make money, then they can kill the entire citizens.

1 Like

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by ipobarethieves: 4:11am On Dec 15, 2018
grin smiley wink undecided lipsrsealed wink grin angry sad
Dedetwo:
Did Nigeria police test the drugs in the laboratory in order to determine the potency of ingredients?
embarassed.No! they shud use u do laboratory test instead

1 Like

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by citadels(f): 4:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Pls kill them. Don't use because of money and free those bastard. Nigerians use because of love of money they lost value for human dignity and morals. Are we human beings at all? This is the question are ask myself everyday. What went wrong when God created Nigerian blacks. Especially the slipperiests, the money mongers and the blood suckers( vampires).

1 Like

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by tiredoflife(m): 4:33am On Dec 15, 2018
mrvitalis:
What would it have taken this fool to make this drugs legally

Alot of government approvals
Nafdac
Son
Dollars for the heavy machines
Huge staffs
Permits
Patent rights payment
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by citadels(f): 4:36am On Dec 15, 2018
Smartwave:
Igbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? Most useless people on earth, slave and heartless animals. Only money?? Useless people
u are a bastard tell me what yorubas can do or what they have done if not depending on oil. They hold this Nigeria to Ramson. U are the biggest slaves ever because the British are using u people to neocolonize this country.
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Jman06(m): 5:01am On Dec 15, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Exactly.....

You don't start producing fake drugs because of high cost of production! We are talking about drugs here for crying out loud! Orthodox drugs not agbo and jedi. Nigerians need to be enlightened on the hazardous effects of drugs. Just one wrong chemical in the mixture could lead to death of thousands of people before NAFDAC begins the process of withdrawal from the market. How would you even withdraw these ones that might not even have batch numbers

1 Like

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Jman06(m): 5:11am On Dec 15, 2018
tiredoflife:

Alot of government approvals
Nafdac
Son
Dollars for the heavy machines
Huge staffs
Permits
Patent rights payment
Anybody who can't observe the above approvals should steer clear of drugs manufacturing! Human lives are involved here.

You must not produce drugs, there are other things to produce like those of them making fake shoes and clothes in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 15, 2018
1Sharon:

Otokoto

see this Yoruba skull miner calling me otokoto, your people having been doing what otokoto did, you people do worst than otokoto daily

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by MightySparrow: 6:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by bionixs: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Uyiii:
if this is the so-called smartness 'Igbos' as a tribe use in disturbing and perforating all over the place, then I don't want to be smart.

truth is, we know we've got good people in every tribe, igbos included, but demn, majority of you are so condemned and conquered to illegality and more often than not, the means you apply in making money is so detrimental to a very large populace.

crime na crime, but I tell you making fake drugs is worse than killing two or three persons for ritual purposes.
disseminating fake products to the public for people to consume, what a tribe.

them use illegality swear for una.
fake because he was not registered by your fake authority demanding for fake bribes ,abi? Tell me the difference between his fake and our real?
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by bionixs: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Dareal90s:
Wicked people, u see them rushing to Lagos, that's what dey do.
hate and jealousy will never let you progress in life. Na your PAPA get Lagos?
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Dareal90s(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2018
bionixs:
hate and jealousy will never let you progress in life. Na your PAPA get Lagos?
No oo, na ur own gworo chewing papa get Abakaliki

1 Like

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by bionixs: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2018
Dareal90s:

No oo, na ur own gworo chewing papa get Abakaliki
the left the question unanswered,talking rubbish. meanwhile, those guys will always be naturally ahead of you
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Jman06(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Dedetwo:
There are standards to be met before producing drugs! We are talking about real chemicals here, not herbs and roots.

Those of you who support these criminals are just ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Dareal90s(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2018
bionixs:
the left the question unanswered,talking rubbish. meanwhile, those guys will always be naturally ahead of you
What language is this? U must be from Anambra, they have issues with English.

1 Like

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Exactly.....

God bless you others will be insulting me, but refused to critically look at the original causes of these.if govt policies are flexible and accommodating no one will go into fake products because its the same energy.I am not in support of fake products mostly when it involved edible things.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
God bless you others will be insulting me, but refused to critically look at the original causes of these.if govt policies are flexible and accommodating no one will go into fake products because its the same energy.I am not in support of fake products mostly when it involved edible things.God bless Nigeria.

D truth is, ,,d nigeria media has been created in such a way dat it only shows people wat d youth are not or d negative vices d youth are into but refuse to tackle it from d root, ,which is the govt, ,,,

D media can't attack d govt becus of fear of been sacked from d MD or fear of shutdown of d station permanently

I have seen where people are been sacked becus they asked who day were interviewing question which was not scripted or on the script.......

nigeria media can't fight d govt and day dear not, ,,y do u think CNN do not partake in any thing happening in 9ja? Becus they have been WARNED

9ja problem long like oxford dictionary abeg make I go sha garri and groundnut and give my self hope

1 Like

Re: Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos by 1Sharon(f): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
FrMbaka:

see this Yoruba skull miner calling me otokoto, your people having been doing what otokoto did, you people do worst than otokoto daily

Ozubulu genocidal community

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi / Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths / Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.