Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea (21603 Views)

Everton Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd April 2016 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 3) oN 22nd Feb 2016 / Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2007
software:

@post Starter A.k.A (MUKINA)

Muki may fire burn your Keyboard,  Seee anotther trouble u came to creat here,  At the start u pretended to be neutral,  now your fulll color has been seen,

Manchester United already knows Chelsea FC  Owns the CUPS,

The FA Cup is small to Chelsea. We just want to manage it. Our main target is the UCL and the premiership,  So guys don't deceive yaselves,  Chelsea Rules,

As for MUki, na me and u on Nairaland angry

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you wnt win zilch again

liverpool dey dere . .
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by akinwunmi(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2007
software:

@post Starter A.k.A (MUKINA)

Muki may fire burn your Keyboard, Seee anotther trouble u came to creat here, At the start u pretended to be neutral, now your fulll color has been seen,

Manchester United already knows Chelsea FC Owns the CUPS,

The FA Cup is small to Chelsea. We just want to manage it. Our main target is the UCL and the premiership, So guys don't deceive yaselves, Chelsea Rules,

As for MUki, na me and u on Nairaland angry
As long as you are a Chelski fan and you are against Muki,then you have to go through me first to get to her.

@Hugo
Sorry I misunderstood you ok.You knw we have a lot of beefs.

EXTREMELY UNITED
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2007
akinwunmi:

As long as you are a Chelski fan and you are against Muki,then you have to go through me first to get to her.

shocked shocked

did you say muki shocked
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by star01(m): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2007
chelsea rulesssssssssssssssss ur world and destinyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by akinwunmi(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2007
@Muki
Yeah, hard to be believe.'Cos am at war wiv ur brother doesn't mean i can't protect you when he's not around ok.

Still dnt knw where tht your broda of a thingy is
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by debosky(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2007
I'm right here akin, I just see no reason to comment on this thread. the end result is of no consequence to me.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2007
debosky:

I'm right here akin, I just see no reason to comment on this thread. the end result is of no consequence to me.

and of what consequence was ur last post to everybody?
nonsense, May thunder finish ur Monitor
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2007
akinwunmi:

and wats the meaning of that? MUKI IS MY SLAVE, I dont need to go thru u to get her,

grin grin grin cheesy angry
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by akinwunmi(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2007
star01:

chelsea rulesssssssssssssssss your world and destinyyyyyyyyyyyyy
IN YOUR DREAMS MAN.You berra wake b4 its too late ooooooooooooooooooo.This is not your fight man.When am thru u can take over aiight.You dear not try me man.

@Debo
Lets get this thing over wiv man.How do you want it?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2007
akinwunmi:

@Muki
Yeah, hard to be believe.'Cos am at war with your brother doesn't mean i can't protect you when he's not around ok.

Still dnt knw where that your brother of a thingy is

my bro is no thingy o tongue

thanks for fighting for me cheesy wink
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by debosky(m): 12:35am On Apr 24, 2007
well, obviously software insists on maintaining his position as first on the Muppet Roster cheesy

Go Muppets!!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 1:09am On Apr 24, 2007
debosky:

well, obviously software insists on maintaining his position as first on the Muppet Roster cheesy

Go Muppets!!

u are the chairman and chief observer, u are definately one of US. kiatuan &muki are senior members,
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by debosky(m): 1:41am On Apr 24, 2007
Senior members of the Muppet Eradication squad, yes, and you are our main target.

don't worry, Dr. Kit is coming out with a new formulation designed especially for you grin grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 1:55am On Apr 24, 2007
;d
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by 9ja4eva: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2007
With some injured players we will be red hot.Cant wait
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by danniecool(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2007
so u can't wait to suffer shocked
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by akinwunmi(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2007
By this time tomorrow and by the grace of God you will eat your words.I guess you probably think we are weak cos of our injury problems,well let me inform you we are forever UNITED.

Wait and see the drama unfold.Just a couple of hours aiight.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Damy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2007
[center]one world.
United 4 all us[/center]
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by danniecool(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2007
In the next 8 hours u'll be disunited,
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Hugoboi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ danniecol

I bet dats ur fave fantasy but i'd like to disappoint u cus its really gonna rain on Milan.No one gave us a chance against Roma but we[b] f*cked [/b] 'em up {a real ass whuppin if u must know}.Its gonna rain and its gonna rain heavy
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Hugoboi(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2007
By this time tomorrow and by the grace of God you will eat your words.I guess you probably think we are weak because of our injury problems,well let me inform you we are forever UNITED

Tell 'em in case they not knowing.Every Chelsea fan knows ManU is their albatross,their[b] nemesis[/b],their waterloo,[/b]their[b] Rubicon >>>>
They can hate all they want.Nas once rhymed that "[b]n*ggaz fear wat they dont understand;and hate wat they cant conquer"[/b]Its our tym.Chelsea should move ova!!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2007
May the best team lose grin Amen cool
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by danniecool(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2007
The strong will survive the battle tongue

The best team will carry the day, that team is Chelsea FC the only team in premiership who haven't loss any home match this season, the only team who have lost only one match in champions league campaign this season, Chelsea will definitely carry the day

Chelsea Rule Europe this season say Danniecool cool cool
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by 9ja4eva: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2007
How strong is Chelsea?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by babs787(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2007
I AM AN ARSENAL FAN. THOUGH NOTING FOR US THIS SEASON, I STILL PREFER MAN. U TO CARRY THE PREMIERSHIP ALONG WITH THE F.A CUS THEY REALLY DERSEVE TO WIN THE TROPHIES.

DID ANYBODY WATCH MOURHINO ON SUNDAY WHEN THEY PLAYED WITH NEWCASTLE, THE MAN NEARLY CRY, HIS END TIME HAS COME, THE REMAINING MATCHES WILL BE HELL FOR HIM
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Damy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2007
9ja4eva:

How strong is Chelsea?

chelsea is as strong as lossing there match.

mukina2:

May the best team lose grin Amen cool

how can, the best of best fall like chelsea.

babs787:

I AM AN ARSENAL FAN. THOUGH NOTING FOR US THIS SEASON, I STILL PREFER MAN. U TO CARRY THE PREMIERSHIP ALONG WITH THE F.A CUS THEY REALLY DERSEVE TO WIN THE TROPHIES.

DID ANYBODY WATCH MOURHINO ON SUNDAY WHEN THEY PLAYED WITH NEWCASTLE, THE MAN NEARLY CRY, HIS END TIME HAS COME, THE REMAINING MATCHES WILL BE HELL FOR HIM

MAN U. all the way
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by danniecool(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2007
Whatever, All i know is that Chelsea will demolish the devils, cos blues are for good

we are for real, we'll be crown FA Cup champion, cos that is trhe only cup mourinho has not lift in England soil.

I see it possible come 19th of May, cheesy smiley
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Damy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2007
na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

who said that ?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Damy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2007
goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Damy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2007
ronaldo
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by akinwunmi(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2007
Its not easy being a PFA player.Carry go Ronaldooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Damy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2007
man u all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Road To Istanbul 2021: UEFA Live Draw / Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A / PFA Player Of The Year Award 2011/2012 Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.