Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Fashola Denies Saying Power Can Be Fixed In 6 Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Saying Power Can Be Fixed In 6 Months (700 Views)

This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person / Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Denies Saying Power Can Be Fixed In 6 Months by yashau(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
- Fashola made this claim while responding to alleged reports that he once said a serious government would fix power sector challenges within six months - The minister maintained he was misquoted during the inauguration of the Lekki Independent Power Project when he was governor of Lagos state The minister of power, works and housing, Babatunde Fashola, on Wednesday night, December 13, denied some rumours that claimed that he recently declared that the federal government would fix power problems within six months. The Punch reports that Fashola debunked the alleged reports at the Nextier Power Dialogue, Abuja, while responding to questions that he once said a serious government would fix power sector challenges within six months. The minister said: “I have the video of what I said and where I said it and I think it was in 2014 in the run-off to the election and I was in Lekki, Lagos.” He explained that the comment was made during the inauguration of the Lekki Independent Power Project when he was governor of Lagos state. Fashola added that his statement had to do with the connection of residents of Lekki to the IPP within six months if the state government had received the approval to do so. READ ALSO: NAIJ.com upgrades to Legit.ng: a letter from our Editor-in-Chief Bayo Olupohunda The minister declared: “You may disagree with me, but I challenge anybody who has an alternative set of facts. ''We have the video here and we can play what I said and you can listen to it. If you have a different version, bring it out. I challenge you!” Meanwhile, Legit.ng had reported that the minister of power, works and housing, Babatunde Fashola, warned that the federal government will impose sanctions on players in the power sector if they fail to discharge their responsibilities to the consumers. Babatunde Fashola issued the warning on Monday, April 10, at the opening session of the 14th monthly power sector operators’ meeting hosted by the TCN held at the national control centre, Osogbo, Osun state, Guardian reports. The minister said to have efficient power supply nationwide requires everybody to play his or her role honestly, accountably and efficiently. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1209461-fashola-denies-power-fixed-6-months.html

Re: Fashola Denies Saying Power Can Be Fixed In 6 Months by yashau(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mm
Re: Fashola Denies Saying Power Can Be Fixed In 6 Months by Vickym1(f): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Is not a new thing to them cos the lifeless said the same thing sometime ago so that's their way cos am not surprise undecided all promises cancel

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Saying Power Can Be Fixed In 6 Months by mbaboy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
He has come to face reality now next level of darkness
Re: Fashola Denies Saying Power Can Be Fixed In 6 Months by Jayslicky: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lai Mohammed come and see your brother, they will lie even if the truth stares at them.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Saying Power Can Be Fixed In 6 Months by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
APC charlatans are known to be chronic liars.
Re: Fashola Denies Saying Power Can Be Fixed In 6 Months by BlackSpanner: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
That means; Next level of darkness loading.

Back to Daura is a task all well meaning Nigerians must pursue to a logical conclusion come 2019
Re: Fashola Denies Saying Power Can Be Fixed In 6 Months by BlackSpanner: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
That means; Next level of darkness loading.

Back to Daura is a task all well meaning Nigerians must pursue to a logical conclusion come 2019
Re: Fashola Denies Saying Power Can Be Fixed In 6 Months by LibertyRep: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Maybe BRF would have performed much better as AGF and Minister of Justice

(1) (Reply)

Hamza Abdullahi, Former Governor Of Kano, Dies In Germany / Akwa Ibom Government Floats Airline, Secures Three Aircraft For Kickoff / Companies That Folded Up During PDP Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.