Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

How My H.o.d Infected Me With H.I.V {chronicle of a female student} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How My H.o.d Infected Me With H.I.V {chronicle of a female student} (911 Views)

H o S / How My Lecturer Infected Me With H.i.v / A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My H.o.d Infected Me With H.I.V {chronicle of a female student} by Zaddysusu(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
This book is a must read for each and everyone student not only Federal Polytechnic Bida students.
   How a Girl whose parents sent to school end up being miserable. In this book, she disclosed the name of the H.O.D, His picture and Department who allegedly infected her with HIV.

Will be posting first episode by 12pm tomorrow.

This book is  available on PDF format if you want to read ahead of us.

It sells for ₦100 only. Payment only by recharge cards for easy purchase.

To Order for this book: send ₦100 Airtel Recharge Card Pin to zaddysusu@gmail.com and PDF will be sent to you immediately after Payment Confirmation.

Re: How My H.o.d Infected Me With H.I.V {chronicle of a female student} by GOFRONT(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Chaiii.....HODs and their functional preeqs
Re: How My H.o.d Infected Me With H.I.V {chronicle of a female student} by Zaddysusu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....HODs and their functional preeqs
You are funny... Thats their life... watchout for the story...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My H.o.d Infected Me With H.I.V {chronicle of a female student} by Ilawless(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin hod,
Nice work, check this out lera tho,
https://www.tushstories.com/Our-Sampson-Today-320

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Sarah / My Materbation Story / How To Speak To Make Someone Change "I Hate You" To "I Love You."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.