Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Materbation Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Materbation Story (912 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Materbation Story by Ibusco: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2020
wink[color=#770077][/color]Hi veiwer this another short story and i would love u guys to read and comment..
Happy veiwing
Re: My Materbation Story by Ibusco: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2020
This is my story.....! It all started from my pirmary school and is still affecting my marital life

Re: My Materbation Story by Ibusco: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
My name is david,i am in js 1 and this is my masterbation story

.Chaper 1.
*david malfunctioning dick*
David opened his eyes from the deep sleep he had last night,his body felt weak and he also felt an unknown pleasure within him.he jumped out of his bed to check the time "o shit am late for school"he said as he ran into the bathroom,he pulled his shirt and his boxers just to find his dick up, 'wow!' he said out of surprise because it was never so thick and strong like that before. He touched it slowly suddenly it began to shake.
"david wake up you are late for school"his mom shouted.
Immediately he stopped touching his dick and had his bathe, after that he wore his school uniform.
At the dinning table david was eating his breakfast with his siblings jacob and sarah and also his parent when suddenly he started feel that pleasure again and this time his dick was hard as ever.He could no longer eat again it was like his was going to tear his trousers,he was confused.....
To be continued.

1 Like

Re: My Materbation Story by Ibusco: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
...Continuation...
He was so confused and not balanced. 'david what wrong with you' david's dad said with a bold voice.
"nothing is wrong with me,i am just pressed"david replied.
"if you say so go to the toilet then"his dad said.
"ok sir"david replied as he stood up with his dick stylishly hided from his parent and siblings sight. David ran into the toilet and pull his dick, it was very red and hot- he was confused and did not know what to do.
"david be fast daddy will leave you oh''davids juinor brother shouted.
"ok am coming"replied david as he inserted his dick into his trousers.
Soon his dad car stopped at the gate of david's school- rising destiny school-
David came down from his dad's car and waved at his dad before his dad drove of, david walked staight to his class room with a bad mood because he was late and was going serve punishment.
"david why can't you change, you are always coming late to school"miss eze shouted.
"am sorry ma,my dad car broke down" david replied

To be continued...
Re: My Materbation Story by Ibusco: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Continuation
"is that so, dont fool me,you are going to stand through out the class today"miss eze said.
"ok ma"david replied in disgrace.
As david stood up,he took his note book and copied what was written on the marker board suddenly his dick started coming up again but now ten times worst than ever, it was hard,hot and bigger.david was confused as he wondered what was happening to his dick. surprisingly miss eze turned back to explain what she wrote on the board,she saw it and smiled at david then she told him to have his sit to avoid his classmate seeing his dick."she saw my dick,she saw and she also smiled!!" david thought in confusion.
At the end of the some hours coping note and lecturing the closing bell rang and every student went to their various homes.
"David how was school today"david's mom said.
"it was fine ma"david replied.
"well that nice course i have gud news for you, miss eze told me that she would be taken you mathematics lesson at her house"his mom said.
To be continu...
Re: My Materbation Story by Lamanii22(f): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ibusco:
Continuation
"is that so, dont fool me,you are going to stand through out the class today"miss eze said.
"ok ma"david replied in disgrace.
As david stood up,he took his note book and copied what was written on the marker board suddenly his dick started coming up again but now ten times worst than ever, it was hard,hot and bigger.david was confused as he wondered what was happening to his dick. surprisingly miss eze turned back to explain what she wrote on the board,she saw it and smiled at david then she told him to have his sit to avoid his classmate seeing his dick."she saw my dick,she saw and she also smiled!!" david thought in confusion.
At the end of the some hours coping note and lecturing the closing bell rang and every student went to their various homes.
"David how was school today"david's mom said.
"it was fine ma"david replied.
"well that nice course i have gud news for you, miss eze told me that she would be taken you mathematics lesson at her house"his mom said.
To be continu...

Continue...
Re: My Materbation Story by Ibusco: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chapter 2
My big boobs teacher (miss eze)

"wat!!" david replied.
"what happen don't you like the way she teachs, what i know is that you must go because no knowlegde is a waste you hear me, just sleep well today course tomorrow morning you are going for that lesson" david's mum replied.
The following morning david woke up very early and meet his dick up again as usual, his parent were just shouting for him.
At the end of every thing david ended up in his dad's car.
His dad's parked his car at the front of miss eze house.
"get down, make sure you pay attendtion to what she teaching you oh"david's father said.
"ok sir"david said with a frowning face.
Vroom his dad's car drove off.
David used his hand to touch his head as a symbol of God's protection, He then knocked miss eze doors.
Re: My Materbation Story by Ibusco: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Miss eze opened her door and saw david standing in front of her house, she told david to come in.
She was wearing a bomshot and a little shirt, all her boobs and ass were showing...
Re: My Materbation Story by Ibusco: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Continuation.
"wow "david said in his mind.
"come in david and have your seat"miss eze said.
"ok ma"david replied as he walked in.
"david pls you will have to wait,i will attend to you later, i want to go and take my bathe ,you can take my phone and be playing the games on it,that would keep you busy till am done"miss eze said.
"ok ma"david replied.
As soon as miss eze let david took her phone and went to the games application ,the only games on her phone was candy crush and sim city which was boring to david.
He wanted to download a new game on miss eze's phone but he dosen't know if she has data.
David thought that if she doesn't have games she would have at least have one full movie so he went to her video file.
His eyes were opened wide when he saw....

.To be continued.

(1) (Reply)

Writers, Endangered Species? / Nwaubani Wins Commonwealth Writers' Prize / The Relevance Of Language To Development Of Human Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.