Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate (5195 Views)

PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by Enyibaba: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate

The Vice Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party in the Forthcoming Presidential Election, Sir. Peter Obi Is the Winner of the Vice Presidential Debate held this evening.

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/12/breaking-peter-obi-of-pdp-wins-vice.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by hisgrace090: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
A well deserved winning!

With peter obi Nigeria will shine again.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by Brightology2(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Really

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
LMAO see consolation

Obi wey dey find hot water to mend the vicious blows Osinbajo landed on him

Osinbajo just showed him that squealing like a rat is not leadership

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
He's the man

19 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by bender79: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
By whose estimation? Peter obi was theoretical and sometimes with no real solution with unverifiable figures. While osinbajo was realistic because of his immediate experience. Peter obi only looked ahead because of his last statement

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by midolian(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
What do you expect from the yeastern telegraph? grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by FarahAideed: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
bender79:
By whose estimation? Peter obi was theoretical and sometimes with no real solution with unverifiable figures. While osinbajo was realistic because of his immediate experience. Peter obi only looked ahead because of his last statement

Osinbanjo was realistic with what? LIES?!!!!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by oilPUSSY(f): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
raumdeuter:
LMAO see consolation

Obi wey dey find hot water to mend the vicious blows Osinbajo landed on him

Osinbajo just showed him that squealing like a rat is not leadership
You are lying to yourself and you know that.
It won't cost you anything if you can be sincere to yourself for once.
Osibanjo never participated in any debate. He came up to the stage to blame his ancestors for his failure.
Even during his closing remark, he still didn't fail to engage in blaming game as usual .. 16 yrs of PDP this, 16 yrs of PDP that. Even audience got disenchanted, they had to react towards his blaming antics during his final speech.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by shukuokukobambi: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
hisgrace090:
A well deserved winning!

With peter obi Nigeria will shine again.
Enyibaba:
Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate

The Vice Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party in the Forthcoming Presidential Election, Sir. Peter Obi Is the Winner of the Vice Presidential Debate held this evening.

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/12/breaking-peter-obi-of-pdp-wins-vice.html

Even with this childish lie that has been debunked here? Peter said 2m cars on Nigerian roads, NBS is shocked!!

You guys are so loose with figures because you lie a lot and enjoy lies so you fall for the same trick

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by GuyWise101(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Peter Obi should be the first, the second and the third... cheesy

He show-cased the Igbo brain in him today.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Even with this childish lie that has been debunked here? Peter said 2m cars on Nigerian roads, NBS is shocked!!

Obi got his stats from Egberetv or Biafra stats bureau

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by shukuokukobambi: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
GuyWise101:
Peter Obi should be the first, the second and the third... cheesy

He show-cased the Igbo brain on him today.

The brain filled with lies abi? Even ordinary total number of cars on Nigerian roads, your champion couldn't help but lie. An easy lie to debunk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by shukuokukobambi: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
raumdeuter:

Obi got his stats from Egberetv or Biafra stats bureau

Now i know why the braggarts on here are so bold in their stupid and ridiculous lies. If Peter Obi can lie so brazenly on that stage, why will the fan yogo sellers here who have the anonymity of the internet not lie their miserable lives out? cheesy

No wonder the Jibrin story and others kanu sold them spread like wildfire there. They lie so much and are prone to falling for lies themselves cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by bender79: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

Osinbanjo was realistic with what? LIES?!!!!
it is always easy to debate from the outside.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by amaniro: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You guys are so loose with figures because you lie a lot and enjoy lies so you fall for the same trick

Him saying 2million cars was divulging if you knew English you'd know what it meant. Can't you see he stammered? it's not literally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by amaniro: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
bender79:

Exactly anybody can debate. I have debated so many times but there is one I was named best speaker. I didn't even know how.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by RTSC: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
bender79:
Theoretical?

Peter obi has done it as governor, aside from heading many national economic teams created by the FG.

He has more experience in his little finger than yemi has in his entire body.

They ain't mate.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by shukuokukobambi: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
amaniro:

Him saying 2million cars was a divulging if you knew English you'd know what it meant. Can't you see he stammered? it's not literally.

Oh my god. What is this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by bender79: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
RTSC:

Theoretical?

Peter obi has done it as governor, aside from heading many national economic teams created by the FG.

He has more experience in his little finger than yemi has in his entire body.

They ain't mate.
Has done what? State government and federal government are thesame abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by RTSC: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
bender79:
There is nothing about the FG that Peter obi don't know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by bender79: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
RTSC:

There is nothing about the FG that Peter obi don't know.
Banding figures up and down means nothing. He kept on saying "find out how they do it" it means he doesn't know how to go about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by ClassicMG(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
oilPUSSY:

You are lying to yourself and you know that.
It won't cost you anything if you can be sincere to yourself for once.
Osibanjo never participated in any debate. He came up to the stage to blame his ancestors for his failure.
Even during his closing remark, he still didn't fail to engage in blaming game as usual .. 16 yrs of PDP this, 16 yrs of PDP that. Even audience got disenchanted, they had to react towards him blaming antics during his final speech.
can you know where you're going if you don't know where you're coming from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by quickberry(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
amaniro:

Exactly anybody can debate. I have debated so many times but there is one I was named chief best speaker. I didn't even knew how cry cry cry.

Lobatan....oro di hun

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by afroniger: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Well, for me, throughout the debate I kept waiting for Peter Obi to 'wow' me with his much touted rhetorical razzmatazz but alas that moment never came. I had to conclude that he is all hype and little substance. At a point he was almost shouting while hardly making any [China] sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by RTSC: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
bender79:
Has done what? State government and federal government are thesame abi?
State government is a major leadership platform. If you can excel like Peter did as governor then that is a huge credit especially in Nigeria.

If osibanjo had been a governor, maybe we would have seen how shallow he was before becoming a VP.

Peter has headed many FG economic team as governor especially under Jonathan.

He has seen it all, he has done it too.

His experience dwarfes osibanjo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by bender79: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
RTSC:

State government is a major leadership platform. If you can excel like Peter did as governor then that is a huge credit especially in Nigeria.

If osibanjo had been a governor, maybe we would have seen how shallow he was before becoming a VP.

Peter has headed many FG economic team as governor especially under Jonathan.

He has seen it all, he has done it too.

His experience dwarfes osibanjo.
Peter Obi by my estimation did not proffer any real solution. He kept on saying "we need to learn from others how they do it", as far as I'm concerned that is not a model. Now it's very easy to point errors especially from the outside and that is all Peter obi did.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by amaniro: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
quickberry:

Lobatan....oro di hun

I didn't is different from I don't
I didn't making reference to past
I don't making reference to future

All the same thanks for the correction wink

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by RTSC: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
bender79:
Banding figures up and down means nothing. He kept on saying "find out how they do it" it means he doesn't know how to go about it.
Find out how they did it doesn't mean he don't know.

He is telling the economic illiterates in power to go and learn. He is not going to do their job for them.

Peter has done it. He is not a novice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by Afamed: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Obi performance was nothing to write home about

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by bender79: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
RTSC:

Find out how they did it doesn't mean he don't know.

He is telling the economic illiterates in power to go and learn. He is not going to do their job for them.

Peter has done it. He is not a novice.
it means he knows nothing. After all it was an opportunity for him to shine

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by RTSC: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
bender79:
Peter Obi by my estimation did not proffer any real solution. He kept on saying "we need to learn from others how they do it", as far as I'm concerned that is not a model. Now it's very easy to point errors especially from the outside and that is all Peter obi did.
He is not talking from the outside. He has been inside enough to know everything.

His major policy thrust is about creating more and more SMEs and reducing waste and corruption at the same time.

There is nothing theoretical about that as far as Peter is concerned.

He has done it before.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC NASS Members Disappointed By Tinubu’s ‘dollar Rain’ During Meeting / Nddc Md Gets N523m Annual Salary / APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.