Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds (3961 Views)

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by mrrights: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim vows to crack down on crime perpetrators, masterminds

The Presidential Candidate of People’s Trust Party, Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, has warned that masterminds and perpetrators of acts which promote unrest and insecurity in the country would be severely punished, if he gets elected.

Olawepo-Hashim, in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja, said that tackling insecurity was topmost on his campaign agenda.

“I will punish severely those who take the lives of other people through the law and that way, the murderers will know that there is a new sheriff in town.

“It’s not the business of government to give long explanations why crimes are committed, the first thing the people want to see is that you have apprehended those who committed such crimes and it will be a deterrent for others.

“That does not need budgetary appropriation which will take some time to fix the security, to arm them more, to train them more and to, perhaps, review the entire security architecture; that will take like 90 days to 60 days.

“From day one, with my appointment, with my body language, everyone can see that there is a new sheriff in town that puts premium on the lives of Nigerians.

“Under me, under my watch by the grace of God, the life of every Nigerian will count; you will be proud of your passport because your president and commander-in-chief will defend you with every resource at the disposal of his office whenever your life is in jeopardy,’’ he said.

He reiterated the need for Nigerians to remain united, avoid tribalism and ethnic crisis and to promote peaceful co-existence.

“We are also interested in how to unite Nigeria; we want to end the internal insecurity in the land and put the country back together again, the way it’s always been.

“We want to take Nigeria back to when it was united, when it was peaceful; when people saw themselves more as Nigerians than as Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba; that’s a primary concern to us,’’ he said.

While urging President Muhammadu Buhari to assent to the 2018 Electoral Bill, the People’s Trust Party flag bearer, however, urged Nigerians not to be deterred by the bill, but to vote en masse for candidates of their choice.

“President Buhari needs to stand tall as the father of the nation and give us an electoral act quickly that will commit Nigeria to an improved electoral system.

“Now the point here is this, even as defective as the electoral act that was used in 2015 was, the incumbent did not return, President Buhari won that election.

“So I still believe that regardless of whatever anybody thinks, the most important thing is the commitment of the people to vote and stand by their votes for who they want.

“That is what I am going to be calling Nigerian electorates to do towards the next election of February 16; do not be discouraged, do not be dismayed, get your PVC ready,” he said.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/gbenga-olawepo-hashim-vows-crack-crime-perpetrators-masterminds-178880
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by babyfaceafrica: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
joker,you think it is that easy,ask those before you,easier said than done

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by michresa(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
hmmmm,,,
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by iamprofralph: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Act and Talk less
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmm, but how will you win?? I don't take you serious though .

Why do I feel that you'll be worse than PMB and OBJ plus GEJ?

All this Odua and Alakuba people really think they can make this country better after all their hate and atrocities towards the children of Chukwu
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by JasonScoolari: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
This guy might just end up voting for Atiku. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by naijjaman(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
As if we have recovered from the lies to: Defeat Boko Haram and Make 1 Naira equal to a Dollar.

We need to stop these politicians from vows and promises abeg undecided
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by Olujoe1(m): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2018
When a baby cries too much, know she needs help.
This man has never stopped opening his mouth
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by Authoreety: 12:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Abegeee..

Na so dem dey talk

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by mrrights: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by nedubest(m): 12:40am On Dec 15, 2018
story story story

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:24am On Dec 15, 2018
Let's go there Mr Hashim...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by Spatta: 3:30am On Dec 15, 2018
I am assuming that this Guy comes on Nairaland to write something to promote himself and watch out for responses to feel the pulse of Nigeria concerning him, He is a Lone ranger, No campaign like Atiku, No followers like all the small small parties, He just want Nairaland to talk about him and read comments until the Election is over and they give him his own share for participating at all, That is why some of them are running Expecially that Eunice Atuejide

everyone Knows that Atiku is on a stealing campaign after buying his way through at the party's primary, He will first recoup his money and Nigerians will cry and regret for being deceived by Atiku

It is a known Fact that Buhari and his APC blood monger have failed and there is no chance for them in in 2019

Any wise Voter will be looking at the Younger Candidate who is technology driven and innovative, a man with pedigree and Integrity

The most feared among them all for his boldness

Only the wise Voters Know Him

If you know You Know

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by Purposeciti: 4:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Olawepo from apt...
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by Purposeciti: 4:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Spatta:
I am assuming that this Guy comes on Nairaland to write something to promote himself and watch out for responses to feel the pulse of Nigeria concerning him, He is a Lone ranger, No campaign like Atiku, No followers like all the small small parties, He just want Nairaland to talk about him and read comments until the Election is over and they give him his own share for participating at all, That is why some of them are running Expecially that Eunice Atuejide

everyone Knows that Atiku is on a stealing campaign after buying his way through at the party's primary, He will first recoup his money and Nigerians will cry and regret for being deceived by Atiku

It is a known Fact that Buhari and his APC blood monger have failed and there is no chance for them in in 2019

Any wise Voter will be looking at the Younger Candidate who is technology driven and innovative, a man with pedigree and Integrity

If you know You Know

Vote Tope Fasua ...ANRP
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by Spatta: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2018
Purposeciti:

Vote Tope Fasua ...ANRP

Mr Whoever you are, My comments is not about that Proud Tope Fasua who is not different from this one,

I am talking about Omoyele Sowore The Only visible candidate speaking truth to Power unlike your Tope Fasua who campaign no one see
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds by mrrights: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2018
Spatta:

If you know You Know

Hashim is the most formidable 3rd force candidate. No unnecessary noise making, no unnecessary show, no unnecessary false hype, he has just concentrated on the most important thing, which is talking to the people at the grassroots level.

Get the message right, Hashim is not an online candidate, he his well rooted at the grassroots.

He his not a public analysts that blab all around, he his a global business man with investment in 4 continents of the world in telecoms, communication, oil and gas aswell as energy.

This is not a candidate seeking for attention, he his a candidate prepared to get this country out of poverty.

As for his political experience, he has got it all.

Let's support Hashim to make this country better. He his our best chance in 2019 to get it right

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil / CCT Section 3 Act That Exonerates The CJN / After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.