Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON (5583 Views)

2023: Give APC, Tinubu Another 8 Years To ‘change’ Nigeria – VON DG / The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by deboysben(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
You can argue with your keyboard

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by okosodo: 12:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Obi has figures. Osinbajo is a liar like always still blaming GEJ and PDP

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by darfay: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2018
People who responded to the polls obviously didn't watch it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by PointZerom: 12:55am On Dec 15, 2018
darfay:

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by darfay: 12:57am On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=PointZerom post=73855324][/quote]

Shukundi nwa Aba, no b election results be that na just online polls from people wey no get pvc

3 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by PointZerom: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2018
darfay:

E

Shukundi nwa Aba, no b election results be that na just online polls from people wey no get pvc

11 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by Celebsnews: 1:00am On Dec 15, 2018
Congrats Peter. Watch highlight of the Debate below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_gv2khcM6k

2 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2018
There was no way it would have been easy for osinbanjo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by SosaXVLV(m): 1:34am On Dec 15, 2018
To be honest, Peter Obi is smart and I must say i like his charisma.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by BrutusOj(m): 1:40am On Dec 15, 2018
darfay:
Cos only you have TV abi?

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 15, 2018
darfay:

Would have said this if Osibanjo was leading the polls?

I'm sure all of the respondents would have had PVCs.

Aren't you pathetic?

12 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by Johnnyessence(m): 2:34am On Dec 15, 2018
peter obi is a goal, our incoming vice president inshallah.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by Mace0lane: 2:42am On Dec 15, 2018
Awol1:

Would have said this if Osibanjo was leading the polls?

I'm sure all of the respondents would have had PVCs.

Aren't you pathetic?
Everyone know Ipob Igbo make noise online with different fake accounts so this surprise no one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by GeneralOjukwu: 5:22am On Dec 15, 2018
The almajiris who would vote at polls have not seen a computer and don't even know how to use the Internet at all....

Celebrate this "monumental" achievement now, cry later during the Elections that matter grin

Hilary Clinton was adjudged to have soundly thrashed Donald Trump during the Presidential Debate.

No wonder TB Joshua saw the vision she won grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by IsaAbubakar: 5:30am On Dec 15, 2018
[s]
GeneralOjukwu:
The abokis and almajiris who would vote at polls have not seen a computer and don't even know how to use the Internet at all....

Celebrate this "monumental" achievement now, cry later during the Elections that matter grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
keep the consolation

Atiku is an abokii

i pity you guys that keeps rating next year election with 2015 una go shock

this is
fulani vs fulani (though they said Buhari can't speak fulani fluently of recent)

Muslim vs Muslim

North vs north

desperado vs desperado

abokii fanatic vs abokii fanatic

lol
remember kwankwasiya full ground for turaki

i just pity you guys that rates with 2015 election

Assalamualaikum bro
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

18 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by GeneralOjukwu: 5:36am On Dec 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
keep the consolation

Atiku is an abokii

this is
fulani vs fulani (though they said Buhari can't speak fulani fluently of recent)

Muslim vs Muslim

North vs north

desperado vs desperado

lol

Assalamualaikum bro

My good friend from Kebbi....where have you been?

I have missed your "wisdom" here and 50 other monikers

Anyways, this is your photograph you requested while i was in Kebbi.

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by CharleyBright(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2018
How authentic is this?
Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by CharleyBright(m): 6:34am On Dec 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
keep the consolation

Atiku is an abokii

this is

Muslim vs Muslim

North vs north

desperado vs desperado

lol

Assalamualaikum bro

You have a strong point.
Another strong angle APC arent looking at that will greatly affect them is the storm they did in Lagos.
Buhari and APC are Counting on Lagos votes to win the elections
But replacing Ambode with Sanwo- Olu was a bad move that will shred APC votes in Lagos. And If care is not taken, APC might lose Governorship is Lagos, not to talk of Presidential.
Ambode would have won against Agbaje. But now, Agbaje of PDP can take on Sanwo- olu and possibly defeat him.
Who cares about Sanwo -olu?
Lets not forget that majority of Lagos voters are non indigenes who dont know or give a Fucck about Sanwo- olu, (but would have wanted Ambode to continue).
Let us be mindful of the fact that majority of Presidential election in Nigeria has been won with Lagos votes.

Now here are the facts:
APC will definitely not get as much vote as they got from Lagos in 2015.

For SW states, APC still have a strong hold. But SW voters can be unpredictsble. They can vote party governorship candidates and shun their Presidential candidate. i foresee situations where the SW voters cast their votes for APC governors but
spread their votes in the Presidential.

APC has a divided house in Kano and may not get as much vote too as in 2015. The Ganduje bribery scandal is a minus, couple with the Kwankwasiya bid to split Kano votes against APC.

Sokoto State will likely swing anywhere. If APC wins, it will be 55/45.

The Middle belt, is very dicey for APC and likely a big loss for them - thanks to the Fulani herdsmen killings that Buhari APC is alledged to be protecting. Aside the SE, if there is a region that do not want the Buhari led govt in power it is the Middle belt.
APC will lose most of the Middle belt states it won in 2015.

For SE, the APC govt is a Capital NO. The only State APC had in the SE would definitely be reclaimed by PDP, given the Okorocha shenenigan.

South South has been PDP stronghold. It might likely continue to be. Senator Akpabio was recruited by APC to capture Akwa Ibom as an inroad for APC into other states in South south, but Akpabio is messing up the whole scheme with his egoistic bravado that even some people in the state chapter of the APC dont fancy.

All in all, It wont be an easy ride for APC. PDP can clinch the Presidential election If they capitalize on the APC loopholes.

And lastly, i must say APC is making the very costly mistake PDP made in 2015.... OVER CONFIDENCE

16 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by jlinkd78(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Obi was a lot more articulate

3 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by Venerable612(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2018
I just dislike the idea that APC or PDP will rule Nigeria - again!

PDP made a mess of Nigeria’s common wealth during their 16 year rule.

APC faired better - but they have a tribal and religious Dictator at the helm.

I wish everyone here could look above the names and vote in the younger Technocrats. We need to genuinely give ourselves a chance at a good life; Nigeria is a mess.

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by cathodekazim: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2018
IPOB pigs will never learn

keep relying on online poll

2 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by Cantonese: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2018
darfay:

But VON is controlled by APC!! Even if they did not watch it, does it not show you that the people are tired of lies and deceit? They said sometime ago that voting PDP will take us back to 2009. Is it not better? 2009 was much better Nigerians than now. Please wake up from your slumber.

4 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by mycar: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Osibanjo also acknowledged the fact that peter obi is smart when the question of signing of the free trade zone was thrown. He first praised him for not supporting the signing for obvious reason but the fact that nothing is being done to improve our manufacturing sector that will necessitate the signing is the bigger challenge.

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by mycar: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2018
cathodekazim:
IPOB pigs will never learn

keep relying on online poll
Only a miserable person uses such word "IPOB pigs" for anybody that is against the backwardness and incompetency of this administration.
I dare you say it on your Facebook account.

3 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by deboysben(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2018
See some of Obi quotes

2 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by deboysben(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2018
More

3 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by deboysben(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by Yyeske(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2018
mycar:

Only a miserable person uses such word "IPOB pigs" for anybody that is against the backwardness and incompetency of this administration.
What is this one saying, so Nnamdi Kanu that has been calling Black Africans as sub humans and less than animals in a zoo, called some ethnic groups all manner of demeaning names, he's equally supported by his followers and radio Biafra and freely used on their page on facebook, what have you done about it?
The person you quoted has every right to call them IPOB pigs because nobody has a monopoly to using foul language.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2018
The PRESIDENTIAL will be won by PROF. Kingsley MOGHALU.
However, Sai BABA will be marked ABSENT.
Mark my Words.
It did not start today.
He must have always avoided CLASSES during EXAMINATION PERIODS.

That’s so sad that a FATHER can’t stand up to an ordinary economic challenge.
He will never step his FOOT there knowing the likes of MOGHALU, EZEKWESILI, DUKE....will grace the occasion.
Nigeria is finished indeed

I am not perplexed to know that the RESULT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL is already out.
Kingsley MOGHALU........1st
EZEKWESILI.............2nd
ATIKU.........3rd
Sai BABA....ABSENT (started from primary school)

2 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by deboysben(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2018
Yyeske:
What is this one saying, so Nnamdi Kanu that has been calling Black Africans as sub humans and less than animals in a zoo, called some ethnic groups all manner of demeaning names, he's equally supported by his followers and radio Biafra and freely used on their page on facebook, what have you done about it?
The person you quoted has every right to call them IPOB pigs because nobody has a monopoly to using foul language.
Oga don't derail this thread we don't need you here.

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Poll Results From Voice Of Nigeria VON by Strikethem: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2018
mycar:

Why are you pained. Are you not miserable when you use Afonja n aboki. See this one, if he says it. What will you do? What have you been doing to those that has been saying it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Like Result Coming From Imo,abia,delta And River State / Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. / World Bank Awards Kogi Fiscal Transparency and Revenue Mobilisation Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.