Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him (48559 Views)

El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest / Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Adeitanajoke(f): 3:47am On Dec 15, 2018

Fact checkers went to work Friday night to puncture some of the statistics quoted by Peter Obi, the vice-presidential candidate of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party at the live TV debate at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja.

Obi was correct when he said oil exports still accounts for 80 per cent of Nigeria’s dollar revenue. However, oil contribution to GDP has dwindled to about 10 per cent, according to NBS.

Despite the statistical goofs, Obi was praised by many PDP sympathisers for his performance during the debate.

Aminu Tambuwal, governor of Sokoto state, who had not tweeted for a long time, wrote:

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/pdp-governors-reacts-to-peter-obis-performance-at-vp-debate-and-pround-of-him.html

3 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52am On Dec 15, 2018
OSIBANJO, you made us proud.
Buhari/Osibanjo, let's do another 4 years together.
Take us to the NEXT LEVEL.
We stand with you guys gidigba!

If Nigeria were to be China, over 95% of PDP members would have been executed for looting the treasury...
A fact that is so verifiable, but OBITUARY
still says there are 2 millions vehicles in Nigeria and Mexico is part of BRICS, well, he knows most of his supporters are ignorant and dull! You see them everywhere around shouting about a cloned 75 years old.
Dull people!

153 Likes 22 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Luciferdevil2(m): 4:40am On Dec 15, 2018
Where are the cowards that call themselves southern PDP governors? They couldn't even praise their own. Now I understand why the North are the realists and trustworthy. Please God na devil dey beg you now, in my next world, if you want to punish me by bringing me to Nigeria again please I want to be birthed on the North .

15 Likes

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by onez: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2018
Obviously, Atiku got his first task right. He picked the best VP. I love him. He's clinical in all his approach since his emergence as PDP flag bearer.

398 Likes 42 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by tuniski: 5:13am On Dec 15, 2018
onez:
Obviously, Atiku got his first task right. He picked the best VP. I love him. He's clinical in all his approach since his emergence as PDP flag bearer.
You can say that again! Atiku is the man for the job and Obi is surely round peg in round hole to lead the economic team!

Atiku/Obi issa goal!

334 Likes 35 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by deomelllo: 5:18am On Dec 15, 2018

grin grin grin grin grin

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Kenzico(m): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2018
grin

Politics in this country is something else

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by manutdrichie(m): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2018
The two of them are suppose to be our presidential aspirants but it seems God is still punishing us

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by SEGLIZ: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2018
they are making themselves judge in their own case. No, let the people decide.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by babecode: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2018
kkkkk....
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Okoyeebos: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Where are the cowards that call themselves southern PDP governors? They couldn't even praise their own. Now I understand why the North are the realists and trustworthy. Please God na devil dey beg you now, in my next world, if you want to punish me by bringing me to Nigeria again please I want to be birthed on the North .

You'll be born as an almajiri in the North. grin

That aside, the Southern governors particularly those in the SE would sabotage Atiku cos of Obi.

Osinbajo is dashing all of them bailouts, would Obi do same?
Obiano and Umahi in particular have soft spots for Buhari as a person.

Just watch what happens.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by emmabest2000(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2018
Luciferdevil2:

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Afonjacoward: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2018
Atiku/Obi 2019.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Binikingdowm: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Have you seen any APC praising osibanjo? Even BMC crew on nairaland.

All they've done since yesterday was to insult Peter obi, why? Because Peter obi did better and they were disappointed by osibanjo performance.

Governance isn't just about sharing money around markets, it's to lay down foundation for development.

Osibanjo is not fit for government, he's fit for market Man association treasurer.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Correct man.
cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by arejibadz(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2018
nice 1....am sure your apc presidential candidate didn't even bother watching the debate man was busy watching Nat geo wild episode on how to cross cattle

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by RTSC: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Obi would be president one day.
I am certain of that.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by SamAzing: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Brilliant dude

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by 6digitscomrade: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856241:

If Nigeria were to be China, over 95% of PDP members would have been executed for looting the treasury...
A fact that is so verifiable, but OBITUARY still says there are 2 millions vehicles in Nigeria and Mexico is part of BRICS, well, he knows most of his supporters are ignorant and dull! You see them everywhere around shouting about a cloned 75 years old.
Dull people!
foolishhhhh foolsssssssss...U forgot to quote or reference what led to it.. YOU CAN'T CLOSE UP SHOPS AND CHASE AFTER CRIMINALS...You will never sell,go hungry,not service rent and eventually might not catch the criminals...Commonsense really doesn't grow on BARREN CRANIUMS..

102 Likes 16 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Truth is that even though obi didnt get all his fact 100% what he presented arent far from the truth!! But osinbanjo's claims are so far from reality, they even wont be realized even if he and the lifeless one rules another 4 years(something that wont happen)!!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856241:

Dull people!
You're right!! If Nigeria was China, your Lord and personal Saviour would have been stripped naked and hung for this statement.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by arejibadz(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Can't wait for 2019 let bubu debate grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by NessaBoo(f): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Fashola wannabe. Mr Obi should know Natural Astuteness can't be forced!

Stop cramming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Metuh: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2018
The lying pastor was stuttering like the dullard yesterday. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Triangles1(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Naso dey go make mouth when they enter finish they go turn to clown. Mofos, Bleep all of you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Okoyeebos: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2018
6digitscomrade:
foolishhhhh foolsssssssss...U forgot to quote or reference what led to it.. YOU CAN'T CLOSE UP SHOPS AND CHASE AFTER CRIMINALS...You will never sell,go hungry,not service rent and eventually might not catch the criminals...Commonsense really doesn't grow on BARREN CRANIUMS..

Lol
See as this one is trying out of frustration.

In this government, if you steal, you'll be caught. Whether you type like an epileptic patient or not doesn't change that.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Okoyeebos: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Truth is that even though obi didnt get all his fact 100% what he presented arent far from the truth!!

Obi is a liar, his boss is a thief.
Wait till they start dissecting the false info Obi was vomiting today.

Both of them would never rule Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Afonjacoward: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin grin grin

You can't leave your shop to chase thieves.
......Obi 2019

25 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Governor Dave Umahi (pictures) / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP / Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.