Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad (5947 Views)

Obasanjo coaches PDP on choice of 2023 presidential candidate / 2019 Elections: INEC Releases Criteria For Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by 14Ebiscoo: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2018
Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State on Friday declared that opposition political parties in the state were doomed for failure and are bound to lose the forthcoming general elections because they are in disarray.

Ajimobi made this declaration during the flag off of the campaign of the gubernatorial candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Adebayo Adelabu held at the Oke-Ado state secretariat of the party in Ibadan, the state capital.

In attendance were the deputy governor, Mr Moses Adeyemo, APC Chairman, Chief Akin Oke, Senator Fatai Buhari representing Oyo North among others.

Ajimobi while speaking, said that there were many reasons the APC will replicate its 2015 victory across the state in the 2019 election.

He pointed that there were three major signs that showed that opposition parties were bound to lose in the forthcoming elections.

Some of the signs, he said, were the fact that just like in 2015, all other parties challenging the ruling APC were in disarray.

According to Ajimobi, opposition parties were doomed for failure from the outset owing to their lack of a cohesive front, various misunderstandings among their members and instability.

He added that evidences that God was with him and the APC was the fact that the opposition political parties was in disarray.

Ajimobi while speaking further, remarked that the APC will ride on the divisions among the opposition parties.

He added that he was also sure for Adelabu because he had a traceable and renowned family history, noting that the family house of several other governorship candidates, especially those from Ibadan, could not be traced.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/15/oyo-2019-opposition-parties-doomed-failure-ajimobi-speaks-choice-adelabu/

3 Likes

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2018
GBAM!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by frankmoney(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Alright . Let's see how the election goes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by Omeokachie: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Mister "constituted authority". cheesy

Failure per excellence

7 Likes

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2018
According to Ajimobi, opposition parties were doomed for failure from the outset owing to their lack of a cohesive front, various misunderstandings among their members and instability.

GBAM GBAM!!
END OF DISCUSSION

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by lawnreigh(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2018
As much as the chances of APC is higher in Oyo State, they shouldnt be complacent, its not good for our democracy and the will of the people

2 Likes

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by Kingosytex(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2018
thesame way you and your party were doomed for failure before you were miraculously rigged into power

2 Likes

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by Maydfourth: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2018
We are waiting oooo Akanji Oko Florence...Akanji has started talking gibberish again,let's wait till the day of election..That is when we will know whether your David will win or not....

1 Like

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by Nine11: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by Mikkyspatt02(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2018
Ajimobi ipadi di ojo ibo
Beyin le ni ilu bawa la ni ilu nii
Ipade di ojo ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by PlsBanMe: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2018
It is open secret that the opposition is truly in disarray in Oyo. Whether the APC intentionally planted moles in this parties is what we can't be sure of.

Imagine the ADC fighting amongst themselves as if they are babies. Ladoja has left the party to Zenith Labour Party. Even the forgotten AD is fighting themselves. As for ADP that Akala belong to, it cannot win in Ibadan area. The APC that the people hate so much may eventually win again. The other time, they win with less than 37% . This time, they may win with less than 30%.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by Computergloba: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Following angry
Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by newsheriffintown: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2018
This is one of the tinubu loyal student .
Notlike the other one who wants to be a master too coz buhari is a friend

4 Likes

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by ambassadorabdul(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Ajimobi finally surport this guy.good for them

1 Like

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2018
I thought Oyo had population.

Atiku did better

What's happening?
Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by thatigboman: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2018
This ajimobi na waoh. So APC will win because opposition is in disarray, not because APC achieved anything in 4 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by newsheriffintown: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2018
ambassadorabdul:
Ajimobi finally surport this guy.good for them
So you dont kwn the diff blw oyo state and ogun state
Ajimobi and abikunle Amosun
Nigeria his too big for you
Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by israelmao(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2018
Cosmetic approach to crisis resolution.
Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by brexit: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2018
IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT IN ALL THE THINGS PDP WANTS TO ACHIEVE THERE IS NO MENTION OF FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION SINCE YOU CANNOT GIVE WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE.IT IS A GREAT LESSON FOR ALL NIGERIANS TO ESCHEW CORRUPT PRACTICES,IT LIKE OUR BROTHER WHO HAD A MURDER CASE FEW YEARS AGO TURNING TO BE AN ACTIVIST IT CANNOT WORK BECAUSE HIS PAST WILL ALWAYS HURT HIM.PLEASE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING BEHAVE WELL YOU MAY NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WILL WANT TO VIE FOR IN FUTURE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by OBoy50: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2018
grin

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by 900warriorz: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2018
my comment's got nothing to do with this post;
but then, those of you atikulating, I've got questions for you because you'd mortgage your future now and start complaining later;
1. how do you see atiku as a better alternative to buharis incompetencies?
2. have you considered that power has stayed in the north for 4 years now and if atiku comes in, you might not be able to oust him from seat until after 8 Years and in total, power would have stayed in the north for 12 years as against the normal tenure each region is to have? Nigerians, let's better wake up to reality. Endure your remaining 4 years and start Nigerian politics on a new ground. Atiku is nothing better than buhari. He's got money, so what? money he stole from us as a customs boss? Better wake up.....atikulating ko!
mind you, nobody pay me, I'm not supporting any of them sef. just an observer.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by Topmaike007(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2018
900warriorz:
but then, those of you atikulating, I've got questions for you because you'd mortgage your future now and start complaining later;
2. have you considered that power has stayed in the north for 4 years now and if atiku comes in, you might not be able to oust him from seat until after 8 Years and in total, power would have stayed in the north for 12 years as against the normal tenure each region is to have? Nigerians, let's better wake up to reality. Endure your remaining 4 years and start Nigerian politics on a new ground. Atiku is nothing better than buhari. He's got money, so what? money he stole from us as a customs boss? Better wake up.....atikulating ko!
your brain is working on 10g network...

kudos Bro

3 Likes

Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by Bakerdav: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2018
Ajimobi and apc are bygone in oyo state, primary pensioners owning pensioners for two years,
Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by Whazar(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2018
900warriorz:

you are a fool to ask us to endure another 4 years of this trash called government just because Atiku is not an option. there are other good candidates there u can watch out for. speak for yourself U and ur family can even wait 40 years more for Buhari not our business Zombie
Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by Ayobami7(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段邓文林神扑救主
Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by 900warriorz: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2018
Topmaike007:
your brain is working on 10g network...

kudos Bro
thanks brother..
Re: Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad by 900warriorz: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2018
Whazar:

you are a fool to ask us to endure another 4 years of this trash called government just because Atiku is not an option. there are other good candidates there u can watch out for. speak for yourself U and ur family can even wait 40 years more for Buhari not our business Zombie

I see you're not wise and after all, it is my opinion. why call me a fool if you cannot bring out your points? why bring my family into this? personally, I'd have voted Kingsley moghalu of YPP so its not like I wanted PDP or APC. only a zombie would reply me the way you did. if buharis government has frustrated your family, don't bring mine into it. if I unleash hell after you, your heels will touch the back of your head. #RubbishNonsense angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola: FG Will Support Developmental Initiatives Of States / Alaba Lawson Was Respresentation Of Grace And Strenght - Bukola Olopade / Edwin Clarke Must Apologize To Igbo Or Jonathan Should Kiss Igbo Vote Bye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.