Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria (23749 Views)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet Where He Referred To Bola Tinubu As President / Peter Obi Deletes Tweet About Anambra Inferno / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria by Babysho(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Righteousness89:
Busted!! PETER OBI IS NOT ON TWITTER!!
He has Said this Countless times!
STOP PEDDLING FAKE NEWS

Peter obi is not Twitter! Stop peddling Fake News! Where is Lai Mohammed!

Peter did not Lie about the FDI

https://www.ncc.gov.ng/docman-main/industry-statistics/research-reports/735-nmis-effects-cybercrime-foreign-direct-investment/file

He might not be on twitter but he stated those figures on the V.P debate...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria by Babysho(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
KenOne:
Obi lied about cars on Nigeria roads his figure 2million. Meanwhile records says 11million+. Bursted

Obi lied on Brics nation that Mexico and Turkey are members of Brics nations. Meanwhile China, India, Russia, Brazil and recently South Africa are the only 5 Brics nations. Bursted

Obi lied on FDI to Nigeria in 2015 USD45billion. Meanwhile records shows it was USD3.4billion and total FDI to Africa in same 2015 was less than USD45billion. Bursted

Obi lied about 30,000 purchase of computers to public institutions. Meanwhile as a governor Anambra state university computer science department failed NUC accreditation because they lack computers in their lab and department. Bursted

So many lies of Obi yesterday i can go on and on to mention.

So this is the Obi they've been hyping throwing up figures without backing it up.

He didn't lie. I'm thinking we have another clueless leader in our hands. Peter Obi is clueless and just spews whatever he has to inorder to win.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria by duwdu: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

You get time to reply this kind people?
I always keep low key anytime am in the east cause my brothers have gone mad again.

Okoroawusa:

I tell u bro,
it saddens my heart

Hmm.

P34c3
Re: Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria by Chill2: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
I really wish you could copy China 100% including their zero tolerance for corruption.
mekaboy:
Hypocrites and sycophants will always be petty and ignore the truth. That's how they went on to talk about obis watch out of all he said. Wether he got the statistics right or wrong, has Nigeria moved forward or backward?

Did unemployment rise from 2015?

Did fuel price rice from 2015?

Are we still paying subsidy in 2018?

Have we attracted less foreign investment than we did in 2015?

If we are paying 145 for fuel from 86 with subsidy, we can pay 220 without subsidy and that money will be channeled to somewhere even Nigerians who don't own cars will benefit.

Because if we don't remove subsidy, we will still buy fuel at 220 and still pay subsidy.

Has Nigeria become capital of the world ?

This thing is not a joke people's lives are affected Negatively each day by these figures and we joke about it online. We all have friends and relatives affected Negatively by this administration. We don't don't pick their calls and refuse to help them, claiming things are hard for us too. But we come online to support the incompetence of this administration. Things might be working for you, but how you sure you will not be a victim of the increased crime rate as a result of rise in unemployment, while you wait for your region to produce president in the next 4 years?

It is better we do what China is doing than to Borrow money from them. - Peter obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Matawalle: Well Done For Stopping The Bogus Pension / Davido, Babymama And Other Story By Reuben Abati (must-read ) / Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.