Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds (4355 Views)

Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Johnnyessence(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta, The Company That Gets Most Contracts In Lagos. Agbaje taking on Tinubu and his Alpha Beta company collecting tax in Lagos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFwVdU-OQmc. watch the video below: http://maiyegundiary.com/2018/12/10/uncovered-jimi-agbaje-exposes-bola-tinubu-as-owner-of-alphabeta-the-company-that-gets-most-contracts-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by bigtt76(f): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Did he ever deny it? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
bigtt76:
Leave Johnny abeg. He's an paid activist cum political asslicker for some people.

He's to obsessed with Tinubu too.

About 60% of his threads involves Tinubu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Omeokachie: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lagos 'Landlord'

BMC are his slaves.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Johnnyessence(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Omeokachie:
Lagos 'Landlord'
BMC are his slaves.
100% correct.

8 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Johnnyessence(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

Leave Johnny abeg. He's an paid activist cum political asslicker for some people.

He's to obsessed with Tinubu too.

About 60% of his threads involves Tinubu.
false comments again. i saw the video online and i post it on my youtube handle, what is bad about that. we should keep on exposing our oppressors please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Johnnyessence(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
cc seun cc lalasticlala
Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
false comments again. i saw the video online and i post it on my youtube handle, what is bad about that. we should keep on exposing our oppressors please.
Tell me Johnny, since when have you known that Tinubu is the owner of that company?

BTW, who is an oppressor and what makes one an oppressor?

From your answer I will tell you that you are fighting a biased fight.

If u are to tackle Tinubu who is an oppressor, then you should tackle Saraki, Atiku, Buhari, Osinbajo, Fayose, etc.

Fight straight to uphold your activism, not this hide and seek game you are playing.

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tifnubu used Lagos to buy a $35 million dollar private jet.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by netpro(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Agbaje cannot find enough angry people in Lagos to vote for him.

PDP is losing this.

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
netpro:
Agbaje cannot find enough angry people in Lagos to vote for him.

PDP is losing this.
In decent societies that are not shitholes. Tinubu will in jail for life for unprecented corruption.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by netpro(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
litdutchboy:

In decent societies that are not shitholes. Tinubu will in jail for life for unprecented corruption.

Either Jimi is stubborn that he does not listen to advise OR he has very incompetent advisers around. In any case, he will lose this by a bigger than he did in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Johnnyessence(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

Tell me Johnny, since when have you known that Tinubu is the owner of that company?

BTW, who is an oppressor and what makes one an oppressor?

From your answer I will tell you that you are fighting a biased fight.

If u are to tackle Tinubu who is an oppressor, then you should tackle Saraki, Atiku, Buhari, Osinbajo, Fayose, etc.

Fight straight to uphold your activism, not this hide and seek game you are playing.
i fight tinubu because of his greediness. enough is enough. he is selfish and greedy.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i fight tinubu because of his greediness. enough is enough. he is selfish and greedy.
What about Saraki that does same in Kwara state?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Johnnyessence(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

What about Saraki that does same in Kwara state?
saraki has been faired in his dealings. he say it as it is. tinubu just want to acquired everything. it is not done that way. Almighty God will disgrace tinubu and his clueless recruits looters. now they have reduced osinbajo to tradermoni lender. so so bad.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by helinues: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
saraki has been faired in his dealings. he say it as it is. tinubu just want to acquired everything. it is not done that way. Almighty God will disgrace tinubu and his clueless recruits looters. now they have reduced osinbajo to tradermoni lender. so so bad.

Activist Johnny.. Smiles
Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Richkid97(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Sorry to say this , you sound like a kid
Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Johnny, are you really sure you are fighting against injustice and oppression?

If yes, defending Saraki has destroyed your claim.
I feel you have a personal vendetta against Tinubu and truth is that he doesn't even know you.

What state are you from?

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

I feel you have a personal vendetta against Tinubu and truth is that he doesn't even know you.

What state are you from?

Why will he hate Tinubu? He loves Tinubu-he just wants to ex drug baron to return his loot. He is one of the richest politicians and men on the African continent,after public service.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Johnnyessence(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

What state are you from?

kingkakaone, As far as I'm concerned, saraki has done well in the 8th senate, for him to burst selfish and greedy tinubu, he has done a great job.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Johnnyessence(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
litdutchboy:

WHY will he hate Tinubu? He loves Tinubu-he just wants to ex drug baron to return his loot. He is one of the richest politicians and men on the African continent,after public service.
very true, tinubu is just a greedy and selfish man.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by KanwuliaExtra: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Na today?
EFCC is sleeping on this one. . . . and snoring loudly! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta, The Company That Gets Most Contracts In Lagos. Agbaje taking on Tinubu and his Alpha Beta company collecting tax in Lagos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFwVdU-OQmc. watch the video below: http://maiyegundiary.com/2018/12/10/uncovered-jimi-agbaje-exposes-bola-tinubu-as-owner-of-alphabeta-the-company-that-gets-most-contracts-in-lagos/
JIMI tell us something we don't know! Anyone that does not know that does not know Tinubu

What is baffling is that EFCC will never see him. He is covered by the broom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

JIMI tell us something we don't know! Anyone that does not know that does not know Tinubu

EFCC and ICPC should be disbanded. Let's make corruption legal and impose a tax on it, since Nigerian leaders never had any intention to fight the malice since 1960.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Johnnyessence(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

tinubu is a saint in Apc party. so so bad
Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by kettykin: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
bigtt76:

Is it not against contract laws in Nigeria. This is like buhari owning majority shares in a consulting firm given contracts for revenue generation.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by kettykin: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
litdutchboy:

EFCC and ICPC should be disbanded. Lets make corruption legal and impose a tax on it, since Nigerian leaders never intend to fight the malice.

Is the problem efcc of magu that was not confirmed by the national assembly.
This apc government is the most useless in the world
Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
kettykin:

Is the problem efcc of magu that was not confirmed by the national assembly.
This apc government is the most useless in the world
And the most corrupt government,since independence.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by bigtt76(f): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
They do these things through proxies grin grin grin

kettykin:

Is it not against contract laws in Nigeria. This is like buhari owning majority shares in a consulting firm given contracts for revenue generation.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
bigtt76:
They do these things through proxies grin grin grin

They use middlemen,Lebanese contractors,offshore briefcase companies. You think Nigerian politicians are daft and will have their loots and properties in their names.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by slimfit1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
It's up to the real Lagosians to wise up I'm from Osun. Sango will kill anyone that is not from Osun and claiming Osun. Tinu can still be my governor funny enough. Lagosians just like to make mouth, no substance in them.
So him telling us that a company belongs to Tinubu do you want us to go knock him out? PDP ruled for 16 years could not investigate it so clueless set of party.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Exposes Bola Tinubu As Owner Of Alphabeta Used Siphoning Lagos Funds by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 28, 2021
Lagosians will one day wake up from their zombie state and free Lagos from Tinubu Alpha Beta. Jimi Agbaje should keep speaking out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proof That Femi Adesina Is Depressed With His Job And May Resign Soon / Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. / These Photos Show That Nigeria Is Already Beyond Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.