Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai (4967 Views)

Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) / Naira Crisis: Presidency Warns El-rufai, Ganduje / Crude Oil Price: MAN Warns Of Hyper Inflation, Subsidy Hits ₦400, Diesel, ₦625 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by United4greatnes: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
The defender of the body of Christ, Obiwest Utchaychukwu has issued a strong warning to Gov El-rufai over his plan to get Dr Paul Enenche arrested

Below is what he posted on Facebook

Arrest Dr Paul Enenche of Dunamis and see Nigeria burst into flames���

#ElRufai_Cannot_Bring_Paul_Enenche_Down

He should be ready to arrest Bishop David Oyedepo, Apostle Johnson Suleman, Prophet El Buba, Bishop David Abioye, Dr Chris Okafor and other great men of God.

El-rufai has petitioned the IG over his plans to arrest Dr Paul Enenche and bring him over to Kaduna for trial over an alleged hate speech. Imagine El-rufai who is number one hate speech peddler in Nigeria, who has disclosed his hatred for christians in Kaduna by picking a fellow muslim running mate. He has silenced many pastors in Kaduna and some activists who criticized his government. Mr Audu Maikori, the boss of chocolate city record label was arrested by El-rufai last year and got jailed for criticizing him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWkiaWaHrtE

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by somito121(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Very good of him.
Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by elderken(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
I smell an awakening of the saint

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Kingosytex(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
hell rufai is a drunk and a drug addict. his fanaticism about religion is unmatched, he is a bigot and a senseless tribalist. people like him shouldn't be allowed to get close to the corridors of power

12 Likes

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
I just hope the moderators will prove me wrong by pushing this to front page or wait for a long time or not even act at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by iLoveAnambra(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nasir Hell Fire is a Terrorist like his Master Jubrin

8 Likes

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
I just hope there will not be another Stephanie Otobo scandal after this or an indictment for many wailers to wail.
Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by beeblack: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oga wetin concern Nigeria, make u face and fight El rufai if he arrest ur man, no be say u go turn naija into flame because of Midget.

Wen David kill Goliath, he no burn the whole City. Why u go turn naija to flame because of 3 and half feet person.

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by GarriKoro(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nothing will happen. Nobody is above the law, if the so called pastor is guilty, he should be arrested and charged to court.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by FarahAideed: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
since Buhari and elrufai want to make this country unlivable we Nigerians will make life unbearable for them too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Rogersmith(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
The table that governor is shaking is beyond him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by GarriKoro(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
since Buhari and elrufai want to make this country unlivable we Nigerians will make life unbearable for them too
Oga speak for yourself o, when the police come for the so called pastor if he has 16 heads let him resist arrest. .

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Thejustw14(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
Y'all need to stop this "burna boy" thing
Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by FarahAideed: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
GarriKoro:
Oga speak for yourself o, when the police come for the so called pastor if he has 16 heads let him resist arrest. .

They can never arrest him because of ElRufai..
Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by GarriKoro(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

They can never arrest him because of ElRufai..
If he has done nothing wrong nobody will bother him
Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by MalcoImX: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
na so Nnamdi talk and he pick race.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Omeokachie: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
The midget can do nothing.

Fela called his type "shakara olooje"

1 Like

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by mrvitalis(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
This fool is not even in Nigeria to start with....

Oga come back here and talk... All this religious bigots are lucky I'm not the President

From Muslims to Christans to anything.... Talk more than your mouth u would stay in jail till I leave office

This is why I love abbacha even sultan feel the man

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by United4greatnes: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hell-Rufai will die before the end of the year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Chubhie: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Another otobo saga loading for Eneche.
Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Mankosi: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Take the word nigeria out of this. U are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by orbgoblin: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
beeblack:
Oga wetin concern Nigeria, make u face and fight El rufai if he arrest ur man, no be say u go turn naija into flame because of Midget.

Wen David kill Goliath, he no burn the whole City. Why u go turn naija to flame because of 3 and half feet person.
Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Elrufia El'rufia El-rufai how many times did I call you Respect Christ
Those pastors and priest they just want to have mercy on you
If Dem vex na night Mass wah dem go do for you
Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mr Audu Maikori got arrested for critising him Why d lie bros. The pastor cannot be arrested lol. No be nigeria we dey
Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nobody is above the law. Be it Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi. Nobody, I say, nobody is above the law. We are as equal as those guys under the law. The law respects nobody. So all you people saying Nigeria will burn if some God's of men is arrested are just very funny. Nothing I say nothing will happen. The only thing protecting this Hell Rufai now is the immunity. He can also be arrested but after his tenure as Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hizzy:
Elrufia El'rufia El-rufai how many times did I call you Respect Christ
Those pastors and priest they just want to have mercy on you
If Dem vex na night Mass wah dem go do for you

Brainwashed followers. Have you asked yourself why those money hungry GOs you worship have tight security details. Why they go with private jets. Why they prefer special treatments. They are just flesh and blood and nothing more. Whatever power they have is in your imagination. I remember when that guy Oyedepo curse Boko Haram, fire didn't come from heaven to consume them bros. Boko Haram are still very much around. Guy, emancipate yourself from mental slavery and stop worshiping those folks whose only interest is in becoming dangerously rich while you get dangerously poor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by toragema(f): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
It happened thousands of years ago,some little children who had no home training mocked prophet Elijah,some bears came out of no where and ate them all up. Marian the sister of Moses became leprous after mocking him.king Davids wife remained barren for life after mocking him.
If you see a man who is a true worshipper and servant of God and you think you have something to say,softly waka pass o.it may just be death calling you softly. grin
Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
maryjames9:

Brainwashed followers. Have you asked yourself why those money hungry GOs you worship have tight security details. Why they go with private jets. Why they prefer special treatments. They are just flesh and blood and nothing more. Whatever power they have is in your imagination. I remember when that guy Oyedepo curse Boko Haram, fire didn't come from heaven to consume them bros. Boko Haram are still very much around. Guy, emancipate yourself from mental slavery and stop worshiping those folks whose only interest is in becoming dangerously rich while you get dangerously poor.
You need help but Christ is going to hel u
Private jet private jet
Dem hol u make u no buy one
If Nigeria government can do what these pastors have done our Country will be better than Dubai
El-Rufai
This El-Rufai that na only him be Governor in Nigeria
Always in the News because of Religion
When time comes maybe you haven't witness the power of Christ one day you go see amm
Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Dboy55(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hizzy:

You need help but Christ is going to hel u
Private jet private jet
Dem hol u make u no buy one
If Nigeria government can do what these pastors have done our Country will be better than Dubai
El-Rufai
This El-Rufai that na only him be Governor in Nigeria
Always in the News because of Religion
When time comes maybe you haven't witness the power of Christ one day you go see amm
Sharrrap,Nothing will happen .these pastors are mere mortals like you and me .brainwashed mofo

1 Like

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Lipscomb(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
Why Nigeria? Your father house can burn into flame all care.I'm tired of this empty threat.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Dboy55:

Sharrrap,Nothing will happen .these pastors are mere mortals like you and me .brainwashed mofo
One day na one day
Re: Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai by GarriKoro(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
United4greatnes:
Hell-Rufai will die before the end of the year
Okay God

(1) (2) (Reply)

CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next / Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. / See New Photo Of Tinubu That Made Him Lose Thousands Of Former Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.