Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p (35606 Views)

Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock / Muhammad Ali Met Gowon In Nigeria In 1971 (Throwback Video) / Wedding Of General Yakubu Gowon In 1969 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by Cajal(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
tyson98:

This one is in pains grin
...in severe pain indeed
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by awoluyi(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Whether roundtable, circular table, triangular table, Cylindrical table or even rectangular table discussion , the people involved in the talk have become very irrelevant to the future of Nigeria.
They should now play advisory roles in guiding the youths to which the future belongs. They have lived their era! This is the bitter truth which may be difficult for them to swallow.
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by Ayobami7(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
后来们是冠军
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by emmasege: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Alaafin, the APC Kabiyesi.
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by Princedapace(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
RemiOAjayi:

I seriously wish your other brothers share your point of view, but you know what ? People cannot deny who they are! Love would have been the way to go but doubt if we can achieve it.

There is love bro out there among the tribes.. The only area they don't have love is in politics.. That is due to poor education and lack of exposure.

This is the reason the govt has refused to offer Nigerians standard education..

Out there, the three major ethnic groups marry, do business, drink, party, laugh, but once it comes to politics, the elites intentionally use ethnicity to cause hatred politically.

Statements such as "vote Buhari and we shall get presidency in 2023" which was made by Fashiola is one of the ways the elites use ethnic sentiments to divide the masses. Statements such as "igbo presidency" is also such ethnic driven statements.

And we fail to ask our selves, the regions that have produced more leaders in this country, can they compete with ordinary south Africa? The answer is no. This shows u that political appointment is not dividend of democracy. Sadly, poor education and low IQ has rendered millions useless. Take a look at ur president for instance, he doesn't have a broader mind. He feels only his kinsmen are qualified. If u have such mindset, u cant do well. The USA is what it is today becus th various leaders in the past had broader mindset about development. They knew a good candidate can come from anywhere..

Any ways, e no get wetin we fit do. I have paddies among the tribes. I relate freely with everyone.
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by Cutefergieee: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Men dem
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by CapitoneMax(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Wow...the world needs more of your kind
Princedapace:

May peace be on to u bro. If I see u in person, I will hug u, we smile. We laugh, we wine. Don't allow political hatred to make u low. Life is to short.

In the busines world, igbos and yorubas do business.. Where I go drink last night, we were three igbos, two yorubas. We laughed and drank and were happy.

Don't allow nairaland deceive u. Don't allow nairaland likes deceive u. It is not real. At the end of the day, those who are poor will still be poor. Those who are dying of hunger wil still die while politicians in west and east and north mingle, smile and loot.

And lastly, the entire masses are in bondage. Don't think igbos alone are in bondage. The entire masses born into Nigeria are in bondage bro. No light, no water, no proper health care system, unemployment, insecurity, over 100 soldiers killed, we don't know how many next. Travel out and u may course the entire days u spent in Nigeria.

Once again, yourbas are not hopeless, igbos are not, northerners are not, the country is a victim of bad leadership which is found across the country. Did u look at that pics? They are the elites who steal from u and I. Peace to u bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by PerfectEsquire(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pls how old is Gowon now? Someone should Pls help
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by Mace0lane: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Princedapace:

May peace be on to u bro. If I see u in person, I will hug u, we smile. We laugh, we wine. Don't allow political hatred to make u low. Life is to short.

In the busines world, igbos and yorubas do business.. Where I go drink last night, we were three igbos, two yorubas. We laughed and drank and were happy.

Don't allow nairaland deceive u. Don't allow nairaland likes deceive u. It is not real. At the end of the day, those who are poor will still be poor. Those who are dying of hunger wil still die while politicians in west and east and north mingle, smile and loot.

And lastly, the entire masses are in bondage. Don't think igbos alone are in bondage. The entire masses born into Nigeria are in bondage bro. No light, no water, no proper health care system, unemployment, insecurity, over 100 soldiers killed, we don't know how many next. Travel out and u may course the entire days u spent in Nigeria.

Once again, yourbas are not hopeless, igbos are not, northerners are not, the country is a victim of bad leadership which is found across the country. Did u look at that pics? They are the elites who steal from u and I. Peace to u bro.
Thank you for your epistle but my response is for NL Igbo who disparage others to know that no one as monopoly over that n I am not ready to be preaching love like you. I return favors as it is received chikena.
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by Bimpe29: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Were Tinubu, Ajimobi and Akande marketing a toothpaste in their group photograph?
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Useless roundtable meeting
Waste of time, waste of space, waste of resources.
Nothing good to come out of the so called round-table meeting where everyone is facing one direction sad
another pained unreasonable ipob tout spotted

Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Useless roundtable meeting
Waste of time, waste of space, waste of resources.
Nothing good to come out of the so called round-table meeting where everyone is facing one direction sad
pained unreasonable tout spotted
I don't you, since you have unreasonable pple in your area who can't think of how your region would move forward
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kenekingisback:

With Gowon there?
he's not an enemy of progress that was why he was invited. Do you notice anyone from your region there
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by Bar1941(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
The men that matter in SW geopolitical zone.

Tinubu had gone beyond regional politics, he is a national political guru, that is why the children of hate hated him so much.
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by Princedapace(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mace0lane:
Thank you for your epistle but my response is for NL Igbo who disparage others to know that no one as monopoly over that n I am not ready to be preaching love like you. I return favors as it is received chikena.

Weldone sir. I hope u know too that your people do start tribal bashing here too? Or are u so blinded to think that all tribal bashing starts from the igbos?

My brother, have a clear mind.
Re: Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p by babzo(m): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2018
valarmorghulis:

e pain u abi

Are you in love with the oppressors of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) / Blind Woman Joins The Campaign Train To Receive Peter Obi In Jos / Top 5 Most Corrupt Government Agencies Siphoning Nigeria's Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.