Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering (28602 Views)

Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man / Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by kamez(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
asuustrike1:

Inspite of the discipline we still have thieves and wayward children, don't you think this kind of approach need to change?. Inspite of the discipline our politicians are still corrupt even though they came from humble background with disciplinarian

go and check the countries that train theirs kids with words and words only...compare the waywardness of their kids to that of Nigerian kids.. have u ever heard of a kid entering a school and shooting his classmates randomly? how many times has it happened in America this past decade? trust me if u want to train ur kids like the whites, then waywardness will be corruption will be the least of our problem in the future.

pls don't get me wrong I don't support inflicting injuries on any child.. and finally we have corrupt politicians because we the citizens have refused to have common sense and vote in the right people... see us celebrating atiku..in a country of 180million people the best we can come up with is a dullard and a corrupt ex vice president...

na we dey mumu ourselves
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by psalmsmiles(m): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:
Spare the rod and spoil the child. Better to flog her now than let her grow up without sense and end up letting a yahoo boy use her destiny for riches all because of disobedience.

Parents, when you want to discipline your child(ren) don't use Nigeria-induced frustration to carry out whatever form of discipline you choose.
im ashamed of u man! its a 5yr old for crying out loud. @ dis stage she's likely to err and make mistakes! Even in correction there should be love. The woman was very wrong for whatsoever d case may be. i rarely ever quote any1 bt i totally disagree with you here

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by crafteck(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
donbenie:
Neither is cracking the little girl's head open an appropriate punishment at her age?
This is child abuse..

She went to far.. Agreed.. I thank God for my pale beating
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
kamez:

go and check the countries that train theirs kids with words and words only...compare the waywardness of their kids to that of Nigerian kids.. have u ever heard of a kid entering a school and shooting his classmates randomly? how many times has it happened in America this past decade? trust me if u want to train ur kids like the whites, then waywardness will be corruption will be the least of our problem in the future.

pls don't get me wrong I don't support inflicting injuries on any child.. and finally we have corrupt politicians because we the citizens have refused to have common sense and vote in the right people... see us celebrating atiku..in a country of 180million people the best we can come up with is a dullard and a corrupt ex vice president...

na we dey mumu ourselves
I never said a child should be disciplined with words. Nothing stops a parent from flogging a child but not inflicting injury like we saw on the post. You did mentioned countries with children shooting and waywardness is attributed to indiscipline but don't we have similar thing in Nigeria? Are there no wayward children roaming round the streets causing havoc to many Nigerians?. In fact many of these wayward children come from homes with disciplinarians, how come many are still wayward. Yes our politicians are corrupt because corruption started from the home before moving to peeps. One agent of socialization is the family it is the smallest unit of the society. It is in the family you see fathers and mothers having a preferred child or children. This breed anger,hatred and corrupt mind of other children.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Mosesojie2(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
John Nzubechi was born in Sierra leone after some years he came back with his mother to Nigeria,john mother was involved in car accident when she was Hawking sachet water and she died,john in search of greener pastures met a man called Monday who promised to assist john financially if he agrees to be his sex- partner(Homosexual),john Nzubechi agreed to Monday offer because he needs financial assistance,john and Monday were involved in homosexuality before Monday father who is a top government official in Nigeria discovered their involvement and planned assasinate john Nzubechi and because monday father is influencial he protected his son and want to arrest and jail john Nzubechi when all his plans to assasinate john Nzubechi failed,john Nzubechi discovered the plan to assasinate him and ran away from Benin city and till date he is declared wanted... Monday father is still in search of john Nzubechi either dead or alive in Nigeria
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by kamez(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
asuustrike1:

I never said a child should be disciplined with words. Nothing stops a parent from flogging a child but not inflicting injury like we saw on the post. You did mentioned countries with children shooting and waywardness is attributed to indiscipline but don't we have similar thing in Nigeria? Are there no wayward children roaming round the streets causing havoc to many Nigerians?. In fact many of these wayward children come from homes with disciplinarians, how come many are still wayward. Yes our politicians are corrupt because corruption started from the home before moving to peeps. One agent of socialization is the family it is the smallest unit of the society. It is in the family you see fathers and mothers having a preferred child or children. This breed anger,hatred and corrupt mind of other children.

and I never supported the injuries inflicted on the child too. so I guess we are on the same page.... u made valid points too and I respect u for making ur points politely unlike many nairalanders that will quote someone and start ranting and insulting.. I hardly reply mentions, but I guess we still have mature and sane people on nairaland after all.
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by havilla(f): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
biosilicon:

I dont know how old you are or if you have kids. But dont be a hypocrite. And stop acting like you were not beaten when you were growing up. She is the mother of the child and was provoked to discipline the kid. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Y'all should learn to mind your business especially those stupid hypocrite neighbours. That will do worse to their kids assuming they were in her shoes
seriously what can a small child of 5 years old do to “provoke” their parents to this extent?? So as old as you are a 5 year olds actions would push you to the wall to brutalizing them? Don’t you feel stupid for saying such shocked am just speechless

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by biosilicon: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
havilla:
seriously what can a small child of 5 years old do to “provoke” their parents to this extent?? So as old as you are a 5 year olds actions would push you to the wall to brutalizing them? Don’t you feel stupid for saying such shocked am just speechless

product of a failed parental upbringing, thats probably why you have turned to an evening newspaper. i am sure it is your father that feels stupid for bringing you here. that is if you even know him. shocked
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by okrikaboi: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:
Spare the rod and spoil the child. Better to flog her now than let her grow up without sense and end up letting a yahoo boy use her destiny for riches all because of disobedience.

Parents, when you want to discipline your child(ren) don't use Nigeria-induced frustration to carry out whatever form of discipline you choose.
Mumu, backward human
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
kamez:

and I never supported the injuries inflicted on the child too. so I guess we are on the same page.... u made valid points too and I respect u for making ur points politely unlike many nairalanders that will quote someone and start ranting and insulting.. I hardly reply mentions, but I guess we still have mature and sane people on nairaland after all.
Yeah. The social work need to do something before it get out of hand
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by BrokenCock: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:

Gbam!even an adult go find it difficult to chop planking like this oh. I feel the lady wants to murder this child maybe cos she reminds her of the wrong man she spread legs for 6yrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by havilla(f): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
biosilicon:

product of a failed parental upbringing, thats probably why you have turned to an evening newspaper. i am sure it is your father that feels stupid for bringing you here. that is if you even know him. shocked
read my post and read yours again, it’s easy to know who lacks proper parental upbringing, but I don’t blame you your parents are the average unexposed, illiterate and barbaric Nigerians with no emotional intelligence to properly raise their children, hence having a sick animal as a son they had to brutalize because he was soo dumb to even take corrections.

And next time come up with better insults than the usual “evening newspaper” it’s really getting old honey lol
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by biosilicon: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
havilla:
read my post and read yours again, it’s easy to know who lacks proper parental upbringing, but I don’t blame you your parents are the average unexposed, illiterate and barbaric Nigerians with no emotional intelligence to properly raise their children, hence having a sick animal as a son they had to brutalize because he was soo dumb to even take corrections.

And next time come up with better insults than the usual “evening newspaper” it’s really getting old honey lol

but you know that's what you are. better find one idiot you can deceive, or better still go the linda ikeji way.
silly woman just come online to start insulting your father. am i the cause?
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by havilla(f): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
biosilicon:

but you know that's what you are. better find one idiot you can deceive, or better still go the linda ikeji way.
silly woman just come online to start insulting your father. am i the cause?
ok am an evening newspaper, satisfied? cheesy
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by uuzba(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
oyanimall:
Totally against this but these children eh

Na God go save us as parents.

Shop at Oyani.

As Nigerians display foolishness in society, the children see and copy.

You have to shield your children from foolish society by you yourself practicing exactly the example you want them to copy.

Can you do it?
Hence the foolish children.
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by uuzba(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
psalmsmiles:

im ashamed of u man! its a 5yr old for crying out loud. @ dis stage she's likely to err and make mistakes! Even in correction there should be love. The woman was very wrong for whatsoever d case may be. i rarely ever quote any1 bt i totally disagree with you here

Do you think this is the first time the woman is correcting her child? Probably been repeating herself over and over again till now.
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Hoodbilonia: 6:28am On Dec 16, 2018
my papa flog me with belt.
my mama use her shoe break my head.the mark still dey dia. i too stubborn for primary schl and sec schl dat i was like a legend. wen i left for another school. oh fuc they missed me and begged me to come back.bur too late cause i was already a king with body guards in dormitory in my new school

i picked pin
washed my papa car
polished his shoes
washed dishes
fetched water before we bought pump
i dey go market sef then go grind tomatoes
but in all dey know say i stubborn and dangerous
but now im a trianed niggi with krav maga skills
i go flog my pickin yansh if he or she misbehave
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by wisdomkid: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2018
This woman wicked oh..
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Myzteriouz: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Earthbound:

Modified
You guys, what I typed up there is easily comprehensible. The reason you will never hear a Nigerian kid saying things like 'Bleep you mom, I'm outta here' or 'Don't be an idiot, dad.' is because one of those two people at some point didn't spare the rod in training them. I'm not justifying what this woman did. I'm just saying discipline your kids without hurting them psychologically.

yeah I get you.

She was beating out of anger. Yes, NEVER spare the rod but beat her and let her know why. Lay her down on your laps and use the cane on her ass. Repeating what she has done and why it's not good. Not this caning any how, this isn't the way it should be done. Nice flogging for yiansh will correct all malfunction for errant brains. But for such a child, she should have used her slippers on her buttovks or the back of her legs. Not sporadic caning like this even adults can't take it

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by kullozone(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2018
I hate being a Nigerian. I hate most Nigerians too... see comments...
Stupid humanssmiley
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by frozen70(f): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
She looks like a frustrated woman

But she fail to understand that, that little girl is not the cause of her predicament
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by ultimatekint(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
DaddyNimo:

you no just get sense, na your house the little girl go pack come when dem arrest the mama abi?? or you wan say them no flog you like this before... idiot
you are just a big fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Gangs Make Millions From Phones Stolen In UK - SunUK / Married Woman Dupes Grieving Couple With Dead Son’s ‘baby’ (Pictured) / Man Unlocks A Phone Without Demanding For Its Receipt, Lands In Police Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.