Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,738 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (15752 Views)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
princfred:
Now without plagarizing me you see how your entire vocabulary is limited to -loser which is exactly what you are as a result of being a spiritual imbec*le in search of spirits to cure his lifelong goatishness. If only they will put a filter for bastards, unfortunate brain dead imps with multiple mumu monikers like you wont be here. Mumu that is looking for spirits but is too much of a coward to visit juju lab.

LMFAO! Loser is the description of your destiny, from cradle to grave. LMFAO!

When doctors were concerned about how empty your skull sounded they took a brain scan and found 2 brain cells in it. One was in a wheel chair and the other was pushing it. LMFAO!

When you die the earth will reject your dead body saying it is tired of pollutants and shït. LMFAO!

Loser!

[img]https://media1./images/6bfe642f575e1cc311f4da4932657ebe/tenor.gif?itemid=10792716[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 12:11am On Jan 02, 2019
LordReed post=7436576What 3:

LMFAO! Loser is the description of your destiny, from cradle to grave. LMFAO!

When doctors were concerned about how empty your skull sounded they took a brain scan and found 2 brain cells in it. One was in a wheel chair and the other was pushing it. LMFAO!

When you die the earth will reject your dead body saying it is tired of pollutants and shït. LMFAO!

Loser!

[img]https://media1./images/6bfe642f575e1cc311f4da4932657ebe/tenor.gif?itemid=10792716[/img]
What kind of spiritual bastard goat goes online looking for spirits with multiple monikers yet too afriad to go sleep next to dead bodies in a mortuary where he belongs or visit a juju lab as the spiritual goat he is? Mumu, you a disgrace to humanity as this your woeful guest to make FP by vomiting the excreta devil deposited in you is making your poverty ridden loser state all too obvious.

Phony enough, your own mother noticed very early that she gave birth to foolish goat and discarded your living carcass where you belong- with the dustbin.

How else won't you be a loser with such lame bent? - living all the babalawo houses to come look for spirits or native doctors on Nairaland.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 12:25am On Jan 02, 2019
princfred:
What kind of spiritual bastard goat goes online looking for spirits with multiple monikers yet too afriad to go sleep next to dead bodies in a mortuary where he belongs or visit a juju lab as the spiritual goat he is? Mumu, you a disgrace to humanity as this your woeful guest to make FP by vomiting the excreta devil deposited in you is making your poverty ridden loser state all too obvious.

Phony enough, your own mother noticed very early that she gave birth to foolish goat and discarded your living carcass where you belong- with the dustbin.

How else won't you be a loser with such lame bent? - living all the babalawo houses to come look for spirits or native doctors on Nairaland.

LMFAO! Copy copy, even my shït is more intelligent than you. LMFAO!

You are so useless, if they threw you in the soakaway pit all the shït will run out saying they don't want be near you. LMFAO!

Every time someone tries to take your picture a message comes on screen "Not designed for bullshit". LMFAO!

Loser!

[img]https://media1./images/98dde7adea8c9a1f305b191763f59b67/tenor.gif?itemid=3957166[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.

⭐Plato

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by awesomeJ(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Seun:

Is it possible that his spine was damaged when he fell down?
Haba Seun, listen to yourself now. if he suffered any damage in his spine, would he not have known it to be the cause of the problem.

People experience the supernatural. Whether or not you choose to believe they do, it doesn't change the fact that they indeed do.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Copy copy, even my shït is more intelligent than you. LMFAO!

You are so useless, if they threw you in the soakaway pit all the shït will run out saying they don't want be near you. LMFAO!

Every time someone tries to take your picture a message comes on screen "Not designed for bullshit". LMFAO!

Loser!

[img]https://media1./images/98dde7adea8c9a1f305b191763f59b67/tenor.gif?itemid=3957166[/img]

How else won't you be a loser with such lame bent? - leaving all the babalawo houses to come look for spirits or native doctors on Nairaland. Who else can do that if not a goatish shit stain on humanity with a dung for brains like you.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2019
princfred:

How else won't you be a loser with such lame bent? - leaving all the babalawo houses to come look for spirits or native doctors on Nairaland. Who else can do that if not a goatish shit stain on humanity with a dung for brains like you.

LMFAO! You are obviously done. Too stupid and lazy to write something new. I guess the expiry date on the meager brain cells you had has reached. Dundi of the highest order. LMFAO!

Please make sure you don't inflict your stupidity genes on children by procreating because that would just be wicked. LMFAO!

The scientists almost thought there was a new specie of human Homo Stupidus when they saw you. Lucky that classification will die with you cos I can't imagine any woman wants to see the dick of such a stupid man. LMFAO!

Loser!

[img]https://media1./images/33efefe97c9f4a4246c0b0fbe8db3143/tenor.gif?itemid=8481263[/img]
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! You are obviously done. Too stupid and lazy to write something new. I guess the expiry date on the meager brain cells you had has reached. Dundi of the highest order. LMFAO!

Please make sure you don't inflict your stupidity genes on children by procreating because that would just be wicked. LMFAO!

The scientists almost thought there was a new specie of human Homo Stupidus when they saw you. Lucky that classification will die with you cos I can't imagine any woman wants to see the dick of such a stupid man. LMFAO!

Loser!

[img]https://media1./images/33efefe97c9f4a4246c0b0fbe8db3143/tenor.gif?itemid=8481263[/img]
princfred:

What kind of spiritual bastard goat goes online looking for spirits with multiple monikers yet too afraid to go sleep next to dead bodies in a mortuary where he belongs or visit a juju lab as the spiritual goat he is? Mumu, you a disgrace to humanity as this your woeful guest to make FP by vomiting the excreta devil deposited in you is making your poverty ridden loser state all too obvious.

How else won't you be a loser with such lame bent? - leaving all the babalawo houses to come look for spirits or native doctors on Nairaland. Who else can do that if not a goatish poverty ridden, shit stain on humanity with a dung for brains like you woefully looking for presence in FP.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
@princfred

LMFAO! I am done with your expired brain. Shows you've been thoroughly outclassed and outgunned. Next time you see my moniker, think twice before responding with your rubbish nonsense. LMFAO!

Loser!

[img]https://media1./images/90fab266b90e9e13267f5174ecc002da/tenor.gif?itemid=4219987[/img]

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
LordReed:
@princfred

LMFAO! I am done with your expired brain. Shows you've been thoroughly outclassed and outgunned. Next time you see my moniker, think twice before responding with your rubbish nonsense. LMFAO!

Loser!

[img]https://media1./images/90fab266b90e9e13267f5174ecc002da/tenor.gif?itemid=4219987[/img]
What kind of spiritual bastard goat goes online looking for spirits with multiple monikers yet too afraid to go sleep next to dead bodies in a mortuary where he belongs or visit a juju lab as the spiritual goat he is? Mumu, you a disgrace to humanity as this your woeful guest to make FP by vomiting the excreta devil deposited in you is making your poverty ridden loser state all too obvious.

How else won't you be a loser with such lame bent? - leaving all the babalawo houses to come look for spirits or native doctors on Nairaland. Who else can do that if not a goatish poverty ridden, poo stain on humanity with a dung for brains like you woefully looking for presence in FP.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
LMFAO!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
princfred:

How else won't you be a loser with such lame bent? - leaving all the babalawo houses to come look for spirits or native doctors on Nairaland. Who else can do that if not a goatish poverty ridden, poo stain on humanity with a dung for brains like you woefully looking for presence in FP.

grin grin
Oga, you're sounding like a broken record. Just give up. You've been decimated already.

PS: Don't drag me in o!! I was just making an observation grin grin grin
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

grin grin
Oga, you're sounding like a broken record. Just give up. You've been decimated already.

PS: Don't drag me in o!! I was just making an observation grin grin grin
princfred:

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=princfred post=74477873][/quote]
Lol grin grin
How can you manage to repeat the same insult more than 5 times? On a scale of 1 to 10, just how sad are you?
If you like quote me 20 times. It's not going to justify the fact that you're a manchild with low self esteem who feels the need to have the last post just so you can feel better about ur life.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 12:30am On Jan 07, 2019
Meanwhile there is a lot of money to be made if you can demonstrate the existence of the supernatural.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 5:14am On Jan 07, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Lol grin grin
How can you manage to repeat the same insult more than 5 times? On a scale of 1 to 10, just how sad are you?
If you like quote me 20 times. It's not going to justify the fact that you're a manchild with low self esteem who feels the need to have the last post just so you can feel better about ur life.
Why should I waste words on you and your soured brain and multiple monikers after making it abundantly clear that your projection of who you are on me and foolish quest for FP with Mumu threads is the height of goatishness. Better to have you beat away instead.
princfred:

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 07, 2019
princfred:
Why should I waste words on you and your soured brain and multiple monikers after making it abundantly clear that your projection of who you are one me and foolish quest for FP with Mumu threads is the height of goatishness. Better to have you beat away instead.
Lol. E pain am grin
Go to school and get educated instead of clutching to insults whenever your brain has run out of things to say. You're honesty not worth my time.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 7:18am On Jan 07, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Lol. E pain am grin
Go to school and get educated instead of clutching to insults whenever your brain has run out of things to say. You're honesty not worth my time.
Shameless woeful mad goat with even female monikers. Your scam live is up. Why not use a goat which you are as your real moniker it will save your soured brains the misery of having to goatishly switch monikers in a woeful bid to deceive yourself.
princfred:
Why should I waste words on you and your soured brain and multiple monikers after making it abundantly clear that your projection of who you are one me and foolish quest for FP with Mumu threads is the height of goatishness. Better to have you beat away instead.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2019
princfred:
Shameless woeful mad goat with even female monikers. You scam live is up.
Hey, princfred, get off my d!ck before you get pregnant grin. If you have a problem with me, write it on a piece of paper, fold it, and stick it up your ass. Nobody wants to hear the opinion of a garbage lowlife like you.
Am out cool. Go drink bleach, you sad lonely dumbass

[img]https://media1./images/5b9b4e1074cc01dbc1bec36f9db36dd0/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Hey, princfred, get off my d!ck before you get pregnant grin. If you have a problem with me, write it on a piece of paper, fold it, and stick it up your ass. Nobody wants to hear the opinion of a garbage lowlife like you.
Confused goat, finally you are confessing that you have a pr!ck along with your female moniker. Lol i guess your maggot filled and soured brain couldn't keep up with your latest impish woeful camouflage. Please save yourself the stupidity and switch to the moniker of goat once and for all before you start claiming you have pu*sy while posting with a mans moniker or claim you have a brain while looking for spirits and Native doctors on nairaland.
princfred:
Shameless woeful mad goat with even female monikers. Your scam live is up. Why not use a goat which you are as your real moniker it will save your soured brains the misery of having to goatishly switch monikers in a woeful bid to deceive yourself.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by MJBOLT: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Am out cool. Go drink bleach, you sad lonely dumbass

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2019
princfred:
Confused goat, finally you are confessing that you have a pr!ck along with your female moniker. Lol i guess your maggot filled and soured brain can't keep up with your latest impish woeful camouflage. Please save yourself the stupidity and switch to the moniker of goat.
Oversized cunt rag doesn't even know the meaning of sarcasm. grin grin. Anyone who's willing to sleep with you is just too lazy to masturbate. Now if you excuse me, i have actual human beings to go talk to. Feel free to quote me again, you butthurt clown.

[img]https://media1./images/0bfa0ba014b06a2899df5ead8b3765ce/tenor.gif?[/img]

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Oversized cunt rag doesn't even know the meaning of sarcasm. grin grin. Anyone who's willing to sleep with you is just too lazy to masturbate. Now if you excuse me, i have actual human beings to go talk to. Feel free to quote me again, you butthurt clown.
Use your goat moniker next time na this one has been found out. So it will be easy for me to note all your Mumu monikers at once to derail any mumu thread you open like this one with any of them to dry your source of financial relief through front page hunting. No sorry for closing your scam shop here.
princfred:

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2019
LMFAO! The overdose on stupidity is apparently incurable. LMFAO!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Darevofpeace(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
There is no wireless technology anywhere also. How about that?
I love this illustration
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Darevofpeace:
I love this illustration
what is logical about that illustration. That illustration portray the picture of individual who have never been to physics classroom.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Darevofpeace(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2019
vaxx:
what is logical about that illustration. That illustration portray the picture of individual who have never been to physics classroom.
talking about whether witches exist or not,in any boxing tournament, the first thing your opponent do is to blind the right and the left eye's so that you can't see the coming "punches" witches abound in Africa and evils abounds everywhere on earth.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2019
Darevofpeace:
talking about whether witches exist or not,in any boxing tournament, the first thing your opponent do is to blind the right and the left eye's so that you can't see the coming "punches" witches abound in Africa and evils abounds everywhere on earth.
haaaaaaa. If na so, abeg go collect the juju fight maywether and win billons of naira
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Darevofpeace(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
vaxx:
haaaaaaa. If na so, abeg go collect the juju fight maywether and win billons of naira
I meant the evils paint a picture of an illusion that they did not exist using the blinding eye strategy, don't you get this.The boxing was just an illustration

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 2:19am On Jan 08, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Aha! This would explain why Nigerians are boxing champions in every weight class.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by y4gud: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
In my opinion witchcraft exists but We seems to attach almost every physical or emotional challenges in our life with spirituality.

There was a scene that happened to me
I slept in the sitting room with one of my friends but put my black singlet on the couch before fallen asleep, On the next morning I saw a white singlet on the couch instead of my black singlet, the singlet was exactly the same just the color that has changed... I was so terrified! I immediately wake my friend and ask if he took any black singlet from the couch, but said he didn’t. At this point, different kinda thought started coming to my mind, then I dressed up and getting ready to see a spiritualist, so I met another friend of mine on my way and explain the stuff to him... He then smile and said he was the one that mistook the singlet for his, That he slept with us and woke around 5am to go and meet someone, The guy was a late night guy so he occasionally join us in the sitting room whenever his mum lock their apartment, He said we didn’t lock the sitting room door last night that he would have called us to open the door for him, then I became speechless.

Just imagine If I didn’t meet this guy on my way going to the spiritualist, and the guy went back to drop my black singlet to pick his own and I eventually come back home to see that my singlet is back again, I will definitely believe that the stuff is spiritual especially if the spiritualist gave me some charm to use

Just Imagine!

Not everything is spiritual, Oyinbo get problems too and they don’t attach it with any spiritual stuffs, some are just life challenges... I know of some people who battle with alcoholism addiction that say it’s spiritual, that’s Nigeria way. When you can’t deal or cope with something then it must be spiritual
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by aadoiza: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
I remember this thread wherein a bunch of atheists and some confused spiritualist wannabes shamelessly dragging one another in the mud over the existence of witchcraft.
I wish reality was plain and uniform, but it is not. Thus we'll only understand life based on the perspectives of our individual or collective reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe / Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.