Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,765 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (15753 Views)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2018
kunleweb:

Do not quote me.for any reason Sir. Thanks for complying

May we all not Learn the hard way in life.

Another one bites the dust. cheesy
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by tintingz(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2018
luvmijeje:

And they wondered why religion is bigger than science. Religion is more relatable and deals with the everyday issues faced by Nigerians. While science insult and in her arrogance waives everything off as bullshit.

Science has solved many of our problems and questions than religion let's say 90%, is it medical, physics, biology, psychology, technology etc Religon has being a comfort zone for people and scamming.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
kunleweb:

I have a personal.experience. I'll explain what happened some years ago see full.grown man like.me.shaking. I'll explain some other time. No.let them stress you
Don't waste your time explaining anything to spiritually dumb goats. The demon in their little dusty brain box will just skew whatever you narrate sideways to them so they can beat chaff here all day long. Sense is beyond them.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
budaatum:

Devil deaf our senses so devil can't operate on us? What a silly devil!

I doubt you get it. We aren't looking for any evidence since we know you can't provide any. But if perchance you just happen to have any evidence, we'd go as far as pay you to provide it so it does not seem like you're wasting your time.
Beclown yourself spiritual and intellectual featherweights. If you need evidence come or go where it can easily be accessed without first waiting for someone to inconvenience himself to entertain goats. How is that too hard if not for you being too dumb?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
princfred:
Beclown yourself spiritual and intellectual featherweights. If you need evidence come or go where it can easily be accessed without first waiting for someone to inconvenience himself to entertain goats. How is that too hard if not for you being too dumb?
When God enters your life, you will understand how spiritually and intellectually dumb you are in expending so much energy entertaining the idea that devils exist when your very own existence suffices.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
budaatum:

When God enters your life, you will understand how spiritually and intellectually dumb you are in expending so much energy entertaining the idea that devils exist when your very own existence suffices.
A goat who does not believe in God talking about what happens when God enters ones life. Such a hollow skull between your shoulders.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
If the spiritual reveals itself too much there will be too much paranoia, men will be too reliant on it they will not use their senses and there will be no science. This was the case of Africa and the lack of innovation nor scientific inventions. The demons revealed too much the people became struck, stoned, stuck and dumb and of course bastardized spirituality.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
princfred:
If the spiritual reveals itself too much there will be too much paranoia, men will be too reliant on it they will not use their senses and there will be no science. This was the case of Africa and the lack of innovation nor scientific inventions. The demons revealed too much the people became struck, stoned, stuck and dumb and of course bastardized spirituality.

Such a lame excuse.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
princfred:
A goat who does not believe in God talking about what happens when God enters ones life. Such a hollow skull between your shoulders.
You sure have a lot to learn. But don't worry, God is working on making you intelligent. Meanwhile, I will pray for you. In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
All I know is that even if spirits EXIST, they can't be of help to millions of people all over the world with millions of health/financial/other problems
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
LordReed:

Such a lame excuse.
Such a lame brain. Ask your self if the stated is not the case with Africa to help your little senses.

Multiple monikers can't help your case btw.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
princfred:
Such a lame brain. Ask your self if the stated is not the case with Africa to help your little senses.

Multiple monikers can't help your case btw.

Dundi stop giving lame excuses why your stupid juju doesn't work.

BTW a million of your type doesn't even merit a 2nd account to deal with, you are like an ant in intellect.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Jagaban880: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
tamethem:

Yeah my guy I looked everywhere and couldn't find it so let me share this.

I once lived in Gambia and its a Muslim country. I became born again before I left the shores of naija so I had promised God I won't have Girlfriends anymore but until I see someone I wish to marry.
So on getting there I joined a Church and was fervent. I was friendly with my Landlady and her daughters and most times they used to ask me Michael where is your girlfriend (not my real name) and I used to joke with them.
I had a Nigerian boy who worked for me and was always in my place. Three years past and there was no girlfriend seen with me . All of a sudden I discovered everyone in the compound started thinking I was a Homo. By the words and jokes I got to know this. I felt bad and I knew if I didn't do anything about it once the rumor spreads it won't be easy to change it.
Everyone that used to come to my place were guys from my Unit in Church.

During this time I was in their Bus called Gelegele, its their version of Molue. Here I was with a pretty young Gambian girl seated beside me, so I thought I should chat her up. And luckily for me being a fine man myself it was easy and in no time we exchanged numbers.
My intention was to be dating her to eraze the Homosexual tag I was being given in my compound. So we started the friendship and within a four five days I brought her home. It was around 7pm and it was dark .
When we were approaching our compound she told me my landlord is her Uncle and she wanted to turn back , I begged her to let her go that it was dark they won't see her face. And luckily for me their "Nepa" had taken light and all of the family and some naija guys living in the company were outside their apartments for breeze.
We entered the compound and the Girl Nanta (her real name) walked in with me . They all saw me because I intentionally greeted them from afar. They couldn't see the face of the girl but saw me walking in with a lady.

To cut the long story ahort.
Gambia being a Muslim country they believe in marabout so almost all their ladies have beads and leather Charms around their wastes. It is not to harm a guy but pregnancy prevention.

So I started the exploration, off the bra worked on the chest and did all manner. Removed the pant and about to enter.
Suddenly their was a vibration in her Tommy as soon as mine touched hers. Not a small vibration Vrrrrrrmmm Vrrrrm! We both felt it. It was Twice and I was shocked and she said immediately " Wait , wait, are you a Christian? " I said "Yes, you called me Michael and you are asking if Im a Christan" then she asked again " do you smoke ?" I said No! She asked again do you drink ? I said No.

She stood up and said "No sex!" I begged her pet her and she said No . I ask why and she said we can't date.

I later knew the vibration was a sign the marabout gave them that the person you are dealing with will impregnate you even with the charm on. Charm won't work on him.

They don't know how to say

"Born again "

That's why she asked do you smoke or drink after asking if I was a Christian.

And we never dated again she wouldn't pick my calls anymore.
Although I achieved my aim because later on everyone in compound saw her and not far from then I kukuma got a Christian Sister and started courtship.

What I did was wrong but the protection of God follows his Children even at the point of committing Sin.

That was a personal experience because I felt the vibration and I got to know why.

wow!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Jagaban880:

wow!

Thanks to God you know there is God. Its the first step towards getting close to God. Its not easy to live without offending God. He too knows no matter how much we try we will still fall short of his requirements and thats why the Bible says all our righteouseness is like a filthy Rag. That's the essence of Christ ,His death and resurrection.
The only difference between a Born again Christian and a Sinner is Born again Christians don't live a life of Sin while a Sinner lives in Sin. But that doesn't mean the Born again is a perfect human.

You can be born again Bro. Especially by making it a New year Resolution. It takes determination and Prayer.

Remain Blessed and Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
LordReed:

BTW a million of your type doesn't even merit a 2nd account to deal with, you are like an ant in intellect.
Goatish coward, if you want to see juju work do the needful as have been enumerated. You are too demented to have anyone waste their time to put you through.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
LordReed:

Goat i was not talking about juju. Of only you had a brain as big as half of that of a cockroach, you would have been able to process that properly.

Even your multiple multiple cant help your moronic state. So now you have to deny having one Notcomplete goat.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
princfred:
Goat i was not talking about juju. Of only you had a brain as big as half of that of a cockroach, you would have been able to process that properly.

Even your multiple multiple cant help your moronic state. So now you have to deny having one Notcomplete goat.
princfred:
Goatish coward, if you want to see juju work do the needful as have been enumerated. You are too demented to have anyone waste their time to put through.

LoL your conspiracy crazed dumb brain is so discombobulated you couldn't take the time to compose a proper response you had to do it twice. Dumbasses like you are the ones who scam people upanddan with multiple monikers so you think anybody who outclasses you is using your pitiful tactics.

Meanwhile we are waiting for you to use any stupid thing, whether you call it juju or not we don't give a damn, use it to effect or keep giving foolish weak ass excuses like the loser you are.

Losers like you are why the gene pool needs a lifeguard, dumbass lowlife.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
LordReed:

LoL your conspiracy crazed dumb brain is so discombobulated you couldn't take the time to compose a proper response you had to do it twice. Dumbasses like you are the ones who scam people upanddan with multiple monikers so you think anybody who outclasses you is using your pitiful tactics.

Meanwhile we are waiting for you to use any stupid thing, whether you call it juju or not we don't give a damn, use it to effect or keep giving foolish weak ass excuses like the loser you are.

Losers like you are why the gene pool needs a lifeguard, dumbass lowlife.
Mumu, using juju on you is even a waste of juju power as you are already braindead. Come be a lab rat so as to be of use to yourself.

Apart from bleating na to dey count my posts be the next job i get for you.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2018
princfred:
Mumu? using juju on you is even a waste of juju power as you are already braindead. Come be a lab rat so as to be of use to yourself.

Apart from bleating na to dey count my posts be the next job i get for you.

You are a loser and you will remain a loser all the days of your miserable lowlife.

With all the shït you write I am sure your arse is jealous of your brain.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2018
LordReed:

You are a loser and you will remain a loser all the days of your miserable lowlife.

With all the shït you write I am sure your arse is jealous of your brain.
Projecting your mmiserable loser state on me. What else is expected of a goat with multiple monikers?
You are a goat both spiritually and mentally and will remain a goat for a long time. I guess your shity brain is jealous of the brain of goat. Now bleat on......

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2018
princfred:
Projecting your mmiserable loser state on me. What else is expected of a goat with multiple monikers?
You are a goat both spiritually and mentally and will remain a goat for a long time. I guess your shity brain is jealous of the brain of goat. Now bleat on......

You this loser with shit for brains better go and sleep before my replies send your shit brains running out of your ears. Your scam artist tactics don't work here so better realise you are out of your depth here.

Your IQ is so low if an ant climbs on it nobody would notice a change in height. Loser.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2018
LordReed:

You this loser with shit for brains better go and sleep before my replies send your shit brains running out of your ears. Your scam artist tactics don't work here so better realise you are out of your depth here.

Your IQ is so low if an ant climbs on it nobody would notice a change in height. Loser.
Same old empty headed bleats by the same old empty headed intellectual and spiritual cockroach with multiple monikers trying but woeful in an attempt to make what you are stick to me, apparently you are also a docile idiot who can only plagiarize my words in a woeful attempt to sound remotely intelligent because the devils excreted inside your skull leaving you to exist only to wallow in horseshit for a living and incapable of original and coherent thought.

Wear your dunce hat and go complete the counting of my posts assignment i gave you earlier and stop vomiting the poo in you devils poo-filled skull, fart bleating goat with the IQ of a cockroach.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
princfred:
Same old empty headed bleats by the same old empty headed intellectual and spiritual cockroach with multiple monikers trying but woeful in an attempt to make what you are stick to me, apparently you are also a docile idiot who can only plagiarize my words in a woeful attempt to sound remotely intelligent because the devils excreted inside your skull leaving you to exist only to wallow in horseshit for a living and incapable of original and coherent thought.

Wear your dunce hat and go complete the counting of my posts assignment i gave you earlier and stop vomiting the poo in you devils poo-filled skull, fart bleating goat with the IQ of a cockroach.

LMFAO! OMFG! You that the only thing you could muster was goat as an insult is now plagiarizing my posts and have the gall to point the plagiarizing finger at me, that's so fücking rich loser.

I knew you were a loser now you've confirmed you are loser from beyond the womb. You that your birth certificate was a apology letter from the condom company. LMFAO! You are such a loser that even if they gave you a map and directions you still couldn't find your arse with both hands. Dumbo go and play with your juju doctor friends and leave intelligent discourse to your betters. Loser. LMFAO!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2019
Celebration mood Activated..........birthday things vs new year things.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LotusFan: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2019
vaxx:
Celebration mood Activated..........birthday things vs new year things.

Happy Birthday vaxx! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! OMFG! You that the only thing you could muster was goat as an insult is now plagiarizing my posts and have the gall to point the plagiarizing finger at me, that's so fücking rich loser.

I knew you were a loser now you've confirmed you are loser from beyond the womb. You that your birth certificate was a apology letter from the condom company. LMFAO! You are such a loser that even if they gave you a map and directions you still couldn't find your arse with both hands. Dumbo go and play with your juju doctor friends and leave intelligent discourse to your betters. Loser. LMFAO!
Not only are you a spiritual goat but also a spiritual bastard. Now even your mother is ashamed of you due to the fart that is your existence since you dont have a father. This is what happens when LovePeddler
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
princfred:
Not only are you a spiritual goat but also a spiritual bastard. Now even your mother is ashamed of you due to the fart that is your existence since you dont have a father. This is what happens when LovePeddler

LMFAO! E pain am die! LMFAO!

Those your juju doctors must have been selling stupidity and you bought and drank over dose. LMFAO!

If they put your dead body and shït down for hyenas to eat they'll choose shït. That's how useless you are. Olodo loser. LMFAO!
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! E pain am die! LMFAO!

Those your juju doctors must have been selling stupidity and you bought and drank over dose. LMFAO!

If they put your dead body and shït down for hyenas to eat they'll choose shït. That's how useless you are. Olodo loser. LMFAO!
How can a cockroach like you cause pain to anyone when your existence is a shame on unfortunate parent and humanity? I know you due to your your ballon head, are too pained and confused to be called a goat when actually your brain is more of that of a cockroach. You a product of misadventures of whor*e who had to dump you in the nearest gutter so no village can claim your living carcass now and no elder to have put you through. Such a pathetic cockroach looking for spirits but cowardly afraid to go near a shrine.

Too much sewage in that thing you carry about and moronically think is brain. Atleast i have cured you from you mumu bent of opening mumu thread with several mumu monikers to vomit on yourself and your generation all in a woeful attempt to make FP.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
princfred:
How can a cockroach like you cause pain to anyone when your existence is a shame on unfortunate parent and humanity? I know you due to your your ballon head, are too pained and confused to be called a goat when actually your brain is more of that of a cockroach. You a product of misadventures of whor*e who had to dump you in the nearest gutter so no village can claim your living carcass now and no elder to have put you through. Such a pathetic cockroach looking for spirits but cowardly afraid to go near a shrine.

Too much sewage in that thing you carry about and moronically think is brain. Atleast i have cured you from you mumu bent of opening mumu thread with several mumu monikers to vomit on yourself and your generation all in a woeful attempt to make FP.

LMFAO! Look who was accusing me of plagiarism. LMFAO! I give you permission to keep copying me. I lead, you follow as it was meant to be.

Now be a good dirty dog and go and eat the scraps your juju doctor friends have saved of the offals and entrails. They know you like the taste of shït. LMFAO!

I don't even know why government has waste treatment plants when they can easily employ you free of charge to eat all the shït since you declared shït was your favourite flavour. LMFAO!

Loser!

[img]https://media1./images/fb5fc98c5307ebfe2d981001a245a119/tenor.gif?itemid=8484142[/img]
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Look who was accusing me of plagiarism. LMFAO! I give you permission to keep copying me. I lead, you follow as it was meant to be.

Now be a good dirty dog and go and eat the scraps your juju doctor friends have saved of the offals and entrails. They know you like the taste of shït. LMFAO!

I don't even know why government has waste treatment plants when they can easily employ you free of charge to eat all the shït since you declared shït was your favourite flavour. LMFAO!

Loser!

[img]https://media1./images/fb5fc98c5307ebfe2d981001a245a119/tenor.gif?itemid=8484142[/img]
Its obvious, the cow dung and maggot that has blocked your little skull has left you a spiritual slowpoke. Blame the gutter you slept in after your unfortunate mother disposed you into Now she has to live in regret and shame that she didnt disppse the goat she birthed (you) into the latrine you should be. Now bleat away your stupidity in your mumu thread as a spiritual goat.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
princfred:
Its obvious, the cow dung and maggot that has blocked your little skull has left you a spiritual slowpoke. I blame the gutter you slept in after your unfortunate mother disposed you there.

LMFAO! Your destiny has the yoke of loser around your neck that's why you can't amount to anything but a dirty dog for juju men. LMFAO!

You are so dull scientists thought a black hole has formed where your brain was supposed to be. LMFAO!

Loser!

[img]https://media1./images/19102eb436e332994b6e24d459127017/tenor.gif?itemid=8075576[/img]
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Your destiny has the yoke of loser around your neck that's why you can't amount to anything but a dirty dog for juju men. LMFAO!

You are so dull scientists thought a black hole has formed where your brain was supposed to be. LMFAO!

Loser!

[img]https://media1./images/19102eb436e332994b6e24d459127017/tenor.gif?itemid=8075576[/img]
Now without plagarizing me you see how your entire vocabulary is woefully limited and reduced to - loser which is exactly what you are as a result of being a spiritual imbec*le in search of spirits to cure his lifelong goatishness. If only they will put a filter for bastards, unfortunate brain dead imps with multiple mumu monikers like you wont be here. Mumu that is looking for spirits but is too much of a coward to visit juju lab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe / Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.