Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,674 members, 7,854,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube (952 Views)

‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo / Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by ken6488(m): 12:19am On Dec 16, 2018
if you are constant with you tube you might come across this pictures

Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by stiles009(m): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2018
Bunch of money wasters.

Meanwhile, check my siggy ✔
Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by rexwalters: 1:14am On Dec 16, 2018
ken6488:
if you are constant with you tube you might come across this pictures
All these tech boys done meet new Maga,Job done pay,shout halleluyah.
Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by FarahAideed: 1:32am On Dec 16, 2018
rexwalters:
All these tech boys done meet new Maga,Job done pay,shout halleluyah.

Shut up please

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by deomelllo: 1:44am On Dec 16, 2018
I see millions of voters in the North watching Youtube...

Useless athoefKUlooters and losers, not common sense, na to lot den only sabi..

grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by chiedozie198100: 1:49am On Dec 16, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin

i thought buhari used social media in 2015.
just asking. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by deomelo: 2:05am On Dec 16, 2018
chiedozie198100:

chiedozie198100:

#BNMCVolunteers are taking our messages to the remotest areas. This is Karim Lamido in Taraba State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by deomelo: 2:08am On Dec 16, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, they used and are still using social media, but they are also out there going from village to village, town to town securing votes and support.

Now, show us how athiefKUlooter is reaching millions of Nigerians without youtube and social media access?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by PureMe01: 5:53am On Dec 16, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin
the millions of voters in the North will not vote for Atiku at all because he is from calabar grin grin Our sophisticated brothers depending on the North to save their ass but will be marveled when buhari starts losing from there grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by Johnnyessence(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2018
deomelo:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, they used and are still using social media, but they are also out there going from village to village, town to town securing votes and support.

Now, show us how athiefKUlooter is reaching millions of Nigerians without youtube and social media access?

you are still living in your deluded state of mind. no amount of buhari packaging can safe him from defeat. any where i go all what the people want is atiku. even lagos state where you are dey aren't excluded.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by Johnnyessence(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2018
PureMe01:
the millions of voters in the North will not vote for Atiku at all because he is from calabar grin grin Our sophisticated brothers depending on the North to save their ass but will be marveled when buhari starts losing from there grin
Even in the southwest, buhari will be defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by deomelllo: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2018
lol @ Athiefkulooter Igbos...PMB don win already, election na ordinary formality...

Freeking Igbos carrying YouTube poster..

Bunch of losers..

grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by phyllosilicate(m): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2018
People are waiting for Atiku money in the grassroots, you are talking of YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by deomelllo: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2018
Lesson for Igbos, Athiefkulooter and other political JJCs, BMC is not on NL, they are on the ground in towns and villages all over Nigeria winning and securing votes, reaching out and educating their electorates and supporters.

Yes, APC on YouTube and Twitter, but they are also in the ground where the real battle is.

Where is Atiku, where are his people? They are Igbos sitting on NL shouting articulate and other meaningless hate and and bigoted nonsense.

Anyways, I can't wait to see you Igbos go back to referendum and other terrorist activities after Athiefkulooters defeat at the polls....

grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by deomelllo: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2018
phyllosilicate:
People are waiting for Atiku money in the grassroots, you are talking of YouTube.

I Just don't understand o...

grin
Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by ken6488(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2018
deomelllo:
Lesson for Igbos, Athiefkulooter and other political JJCs, BMC is not on NL, they are on the ground in towns and villages all over Nigeria winning and securing votes, reaching out and educating their electorates and supporters.

Yes, APC on YouTube and Twitter, but they are also in the ground where the real battle is.

Where is Atiku, where are his people? They are Igbos sitting on NL shouting articulate and other meaningless hate and and bigoted nonsense.

Anyways, I can't wait to see you Igbos go back to referendum and other terrorist activities after Athiefkulooters defeat at the polls....

grin

do you love Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by haffaze777(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Even in the southwest, buhari will be defeated.

This brother don shack something this morning

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by deomelllo: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2018
ken6488:
do you love Nigeria.

Yes, I love Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by Corrinthians(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2018
Kikiki. That artisan, that subsistence farmer, that market woman, that petty trader, etc don't even know what YouTube is.

PDP keeps expending energy and resources on frivolities only to cry rigging in the end. grin grin
Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by Asshurbanipal: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin
I see hunger in the north
Re: Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube by Asshurbanipal: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2018
Corrinthians:
Kikiki. That artisan, that subsistence farmer, that market woman, that petty trader, etc don't even know what YouTube is.

PDP keeps expending energy and resources on frivolities only to cry rigging in the end. grin grin
They are all hungry now

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo went to share TraderMoni to fake traders in Ilorin market(video) / 2019 : Buhari Sponsoring Some Presidential Aspirants / PDP Local Government Rally In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.