Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits (17700 Views)

Longrich Powerful Snake Oil And Benefits / Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage / Body Massage In Delhi By Young And Beautiful Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by Massage4health(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Don't you have an office? undecided
rOsy247:

I have a pro in the house doing it for me anytime I ask for it. Thank you
OK that's fine. Its healthy. You welcome
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by Massage4health(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
Katier00:
What I need is a financial massage
Health is wealth! A lot of people i know are financially ok but poor health to enjoy their money
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by sharliz(f): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
praisejoshua:

No, thanks
lol.. It's fine to be scared...
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by Katier00(f): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Massage4health:
Health is wealth! A lot of people i know are financially ok but poor health to enjoy their money
agreed
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by Brinxs(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Katier00:
lol, I didn't beg for money. What I meant was a way to make money.. I don't beg men for money. I am handicapable

Lol...I hear you madam handicapable. Wah is ur specialty tho??
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by Katier00(f): 2:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Brinxs:

Lol...I hear you madam handicapable. Wah is ur specialty tho??
I am into building and construction. I have other side bizs that fetches money. So that financial massage will just aid the aching body find a soothing relief not begging for money
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2018
sharliz:
lol.. It's fine to be scared...
Am not scared sweety
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by Brinxs(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Katier00:
I am into building and construction. I have other side bizs that fetches money. So that financial massage will just aid the aching body find a soothing relief not begging for money

Ion mean to sound gender discriminatory but building and construction??
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by sharliz(f): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
praisejoshua:

Am not scared sweety
no wahala then
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by Katier00(f): 4:39am On Dec 20, 2018
Brinxs:

Ion mean to sound gender discriminatory but building and construction??
yea because i am a tough woman
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by Brinxs(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Katier00:
yea because i am a tough woman

I like tough women
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
sharliz:
no wahala then
Ok
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by davidblack007(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
I have always been a fan of body massage because I know how many benefits it has. I am already 40 years old and logically that at this age you have to do regular massage because over time there are more problems. I tried several types of massages, but most of all I liked thai massage, I was extremely satisfied.
Of course, the prices are advantageous but sometimes expensive, but I think it's worth it. In life, you don't have to calculate in money, especially when it comes to your own health, your own body
Re: Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits by mathjackson: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Oh, thank you for creating this article. It's very interesting and useful. I have recently tried a massage for the first time in my life, and I was amazed by how good it is. It helped me a lot and I started feeling much better. After a while, I decided that I need a massage chair, but I really didn't know which one to buy. I have found a very big variety of them on the internet, and it was pretty confusing. I was lucky that I have found some reviews on https://lydiasmassage.com/ , it helped me to choose the perfect massage chair, and now I enjoy it every day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Dental Treatments And Their Prices – Part 1 / Death Of Peju Ugboma: Federal Consumer Protection Council Holds Public Hearing / Nigeria: Woman Gives Birth To Five Babies At Luth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.