Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead (40643 Views)

How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Femi Fani-kayode Lists Qualifications PDP Presidential Candidate ‘must’ Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Pulsenaija: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2018
Fani-Kayode : Buhari must answer this 15 questions to prove he's not Jubril of Sudan
Fani-Kayode lists questions Buhari must answer to prove he’s not dead

Femi Fani-Kayode, the Former Minister of Aviation, has dared President Muhammadu Buhari to come clean on the allegation that he was replaced by a certain Jubril of Sudan.

Fani-Kayode in an article released on Sunday on his Twitter page, highlighted 15 questions Buhari needs to address to prove allegations by leaders of the pro-Biafra group, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu is false.

Recall that Kanu since his reappearance in Israel penultimate month has been consistent in making weekly exposé on the alleged impersonation of ‘dead’ President Muhammadu Buhari by a Sudanese stage play actor, Jubril Aminu Al-Sudani.

The former minister urged Buhari to hold a two-hour interactive no-holds barred live media chat on national television to counter the claim.

He also challenged Buhari to call out Eric Stuart Joyce, the former Brirish MP, former Army officer and former MI6 agent, for declaring him dead sometime in 2017 and remove his hat to have his hair examined.

Excerpts from the article: “There is always a hidden truth, an angle, a grey area or an unseen dimension to everything that a Nigerian leader or politician says or does. It is in the light of this that I submit the following.

“If President Muhammadu Buhari really wants us to believe that he is not Jubril Aminu Al Sudani I challenge him to have a two-hour interactive no-holds barred live media chat on national television.

“I challenge him to take off his hat and let us examine his head and hair.

“I challenge him to let us measure his ears and inspect his earlobes.

“I challenge him to conduct a one hour non-stop conversation in Fufude, the Fulani language, on national television.

“I challenge him to explain how it is that he is now a good deal shorter in height than he was two years ago.

“I challenge him to tell us how it is that two years ago he looked like his Minister of Information’s (Lai Mohammed’s) grandfather, but today he looks like the Minister’s grandson.

“I challenge him to explain why he has not been going back to the United Kingdom for regular medical check-ups after his “miraculous” recovery from a strange and debilitating illness that ravaged and wrecked his body and that almost sent him to his grave.

“I challenge him to call out Eric Stuart Joyce, the former Brirish MP, former Army officer and former MI6 agent, for declaring him dead sometime last year and for accusing the Nigerian intelligensia, authorities, media, intelligence agencies and ruling elite of being complicit in the conspiracy and the Nigerian people of being the most gullible and naive in the world.

“I challenge him to explain why he did not appear with any of the key world leaders in any of the official pictures during his last trip to Paris.

“I challenge him to explain why President Donald Trump described him as “lifeless” and ordered his staff never to bring him before him again.

“I challenge him to explain why the First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, claims that two faceless, nameless, shadowy, strange and all-powerful individuals, whose shoes other government officials “lick”, are running the affairs of our country and not him.

“I challenge him to explain why he has refused to give one formal press interview to Nigerian journalists and on Nigerian soil for the last two years.

“I challenge him to deny the fact that body-doubles were often used in the civilised world during the 1960’s, 1970’s, 1980’s and 1990’s for security reasons and they often represented Presidents, Prime Ministers and Heads of State at official functions and events.

“Finally I challenge him to tell us whether it was a coincidence that Haibu Almu, the Nigerian Consul-General to the Sudan and NIA agent that allegedly discovered Jubril Aminu Al Sudani and proposed him as a credible and convincing body-double for the ailing Buhari in 2016, was suddenly knifed to death in Khartoum in May 2018 just a few weeks after his alleged role in the whole sordid “body-double” saga was made public.

“do not believe that Buhari is a clone but I do believe that the body-double allegation and rumour is worthy of our attention and consequently needs to be thoroughly investigated, explored and examined.

“Though I cannot vouch for the veracity of this allegation and rumour one thing is clear: a significant number of Nigerians do not believe that the man in Aso Rock Villa is the Buhari that they know and, rightly or wrongly, their perception is that there is something fishy going on.”

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/news/fani-kayode-buhari-jubril-of-sudan/

135 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by unohbethel(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari don die

163 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by LeOstrich: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2018
The frog and his co-traveller (Kingibe), who jointly betrayed MKO Abiola, are planning to run on a joint ticket in 2023 after Osinbanjo riggs them in.

Osinbanjo will be the President (ceremonial one at best) as from late 2019 after they retire Jubril back to Sudan.

Osinbanjo will then use the remaining tenure to help Tinubu steal massively and also to help rig same Tinubu into power come 2023.

This is why Osinbanjo is running helter-skelter campaigning for a dead Buhari.

A vote for Buhari or Jubril come 2019 is a vote for Tinubu proxy govt.

You vote Jubril you will end up with a kafir and fake pastor as your president.

You vote Jubril and in late 2019, that frog in Lagos will be the defacto head after his midget is sworn-in to replace retired Jubril.

You vote Jubril and that frog with the help of his midget butler will steal Nigeria dry.

You vote Jubril and that fake pastor will do all he can to ensure that his frog father takes over from him come 2023.

102 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by unohbethel(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2018
Is buhari realy jubrin?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by kestolove95(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2018
On a codeine level

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Minjim: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Ipob news

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Afamed: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2018
LeOstrich:
The frog and his co-traveller (Kingibe), who jointly betrayed MKO Abiola, are planning to run on a joint ticket in 2023 after Osinbanjo riggs them in.

Osinbanjo will be the President (ceremonial one at best) as from late 2019 after they retire Jubril back to Sudan.

Osinbanjo will then use the remaining tenure to help Tinubu steal massively and also to help rig same Tinubu into power come 2023.

This is why Osinbanjo is running helter-skelter campaigning for a dead Buhari.

A vote for Buhari or Jubril come 2019 is a vote for Tinubu proxy govt.

You vote Jubril you will end up with a kafir and fake pastor as your president.

You vote Jubril and in late 2019, that frog in Lagos will be the defacto head after his midget is sworn-in to replace retired Jubril.

You vote Jubril and that frog with the help of his midget butler will steal Nigeria dry.

You vote Jubril and that fake pastor will do all he can to ensure that his frog father takes over from him come 2023.
We heard worse than this in 2015. You had early said Osinbajo will resign and be replaced by Tinubu immediately Buhari won the election. You had early said Buhari would Islamize Nigeria. Nobody is buying your midday tale

93 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by thesicilian: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2018
"I challenge him" to do this and that. Yet no single mention of any objective examination, like a DNA test or dental exam.
Dimwits vs dimwits!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Sunofgod(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2018
The plot thickens......jibril is feeling the heat.

9 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by DrRasheed: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2018
This man is mumu oo..
presidential debates are meant to quizz aspirant of their plans and agenda for the nation not to ask tales and ghost questions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Afamed: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
On a codeine level
This one is worse than Codeine level. Look like Ghana Sk

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by hisgrace090: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2018
Kayode wounding the already wounded buharist souls again, I don't think they can stand this

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by LeOstrich: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2018
[s]
Afamed:

We heard worse than this in 2015. You had early said Osinbajo will resign and be replaced by Tinubu immediately Buhari won the election. You had early said Buhari would Islamize Nigeria. Nobody is buying your midday tale
[/s]

Same Tinubu that was penciled down by Abacha to be his VP?

Same Kingibe that wanted to make himself Interim President when he was Yardua's SGF?

You know nothing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by oyebanji44: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2018
FFK is trying to avoid prosecution..because of his corruption case ..and the only way to do that ..is by doing all possible means to stop buhari"s re election

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Afamed: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2018
The FFK that could not deliver his local government area to PDP in the last gubernatorial elections.Wonders shall never end

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by LeOstrich: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2018
[s]
oyebanji44:
FFK is trying to avoid prosecution..because of his corruption case ..and the only way to do that ..is by doing all possible means to stop buhari..
[/s]

The easiest and only way to avoid prosecution is to join APC and not be a critic of the govt.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by LeOstrich: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2018
[s]
Afamed:
The FFK that could not deliver his local government area to PDP in the last gubernatorial elections.Wonders shall never end
[/s]

So it took you how many minutes after replying my post here to come up with this rubbish?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Afamed: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2018
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

Same Tinubu that was penciled down by Abacha to be his VP?

Same Kingibe that wanted to make himself Interim President when he was Yardua's SGF?

You know nothing.
Keep quiet with your midday news

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2018
I am skeptical about this Al- Sudani issue but I think these are very important questions and things the president should do to put the issue to rest.
#ProveyourselfBuhari

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Afamed: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2018
AmuDimkpa:
I am skeptical about this Al- Sudani issue but I think these are very important questions and things the president should do to put the issue to rest.
#ProveyourselfBuhari
Those who believe absurdities can commit atrocities

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by LeOstrich: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2018
[s]
Afamed:

Those who believe absurdities can commit atrocities
[/s]

COMING from a buharist zombie

16 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Afamed: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2018
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]
COMING from a buharist zombie
Don't commit atrocities. Schmuck

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Corrinthians(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2018

“I challenge him to tell us how it is that two years ago he looked like his Minister of Information’s (Lai Mohammed’s) grandfather, but today he looks like the Minister’s grandson.
This covers all the nonsense he wrote. cheesy

This is their greatest pain. They wished him dead but they seem to be those edging ever more closer to their graves. cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2018
“I challenge him to explain why he has refused to give one formal press interview to Nigerian journalists and on Nigerian soil for the last two years."

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by deyahaya: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Fani Kayode is not someone that can be recon with in Nigeria because he can't talk or reasoning without been on drug

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by ashacot: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2018
WE NOW KNOW IPOB IS PDP AND PDP IS IPOB.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by MrMurphy: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2018
Let ffk tell Nigerians 15 reasons why PDP failed to make any reasonable impacts in Nigeria through the 16 years of their misrule, let ffk give us 15 reasons why they looted Nigeria dry, let ffk tell us 15 reasons why PDP are having a sleepless night over Buhari coming back in 2019 if they don't have any hidden agenda again. I think the drugs using by this barron has started working in his brains and urgently need help, how can a sane man expected a president of a country to remove his cap and examine his hair on a national television if that person is not insane but with time, FFK will regain his mental lost or end up in psychiatric

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by helinues: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2018
You mean all the 36 state governors couldn't recognised Jubril at their last meeting

FFK, please next time apply this

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2018
Nigerians should be offended FFK is even able to patronise their intelligence like this. A druggie now short of money is playing those he believes to be cretins. Only in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by ManTiger(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2018
It sucks to be a Nigerian...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by EzzyCarter: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead by zeromeridian: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2018
The only brave afonja alive

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.