Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency (6890 Views)

9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run / UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH / "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by jom28gy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
Can't happened
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
"If President Muhammadu Buhari really wants us to believe that he is not Jubril Aminu Al Sudani I challenge him to have a two-hour inter-active no-holds-barred live media chat on national television.

I challenge him to take off his hat and let us examine his head and hair.

I challenge him to let us measure his ears and inspect his earlobes.

I challenge him to conduct a one-hour non-stop conversation in Fufude, the Fulani language, on national television.

I challenge him to explain how it is that he is now a good deal shorter in height than he was two years ago.

I challenge him to tell us how it is that two years ago he looked like his Minister of Information’s (Lai Mohammed’s) grandfather, but today he looks like the Minister’s grandson.

I challenge him to explain why he has not been going back to the United Kingdom for regular medical check-ups after his “miraculous” recovery from a strange and debilitating illness that ravaged and wrecked his body and that almost sent him to his grave.

I challenge him to call out Eric Stuart Joyce, the former Brirish MP, former Army officer and former MI6 agent, for declaring him dead sometime last year and for accusing the Nigerian intelligensia, authorities, media, intelligence agencies and ruling elite of being complicit in the conspiracy and the Nigerian people of being the most gullible and naive in the world.

I challenge him to explain why he did not appear with any of the key world leaders in any of the official pictures during his last trip to Paris.

I challenge him to explain why President Donald Trump described him as “lifeless” and ordered his staff never to bring him before him again.

I challenge him to explain why the First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, claims that two faceless, nameless, shadowy, strange and all-powerful individuals, whose shoes other government officials “lick,” are running the affairs of our country and not him.

I challenge him to explain why he has refused to give one formal press interview to Nigerian journalists and on Nigerian soil for the last two years.

I challenge him to deny the fact that body-doubles were often used in the civilised world during the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s for security reasons and they often represented Presidents, Prime Ministers and Heads of State at official functions and events.

Finally, I challenge him to tell us whether it was a coincidence that Haibu Almu, the Nigerian Consul-General to the Sudan and NIA agent that allegedly discovered Jubril Aminu Al Sudani and proposed him as a credible and convincing body-double for the ailing Buhari in 2016, was suddenly knifed to death in Khartoum in May 2018 just a few weeks after his alleged role in the whole sordid “body-double” saga was made public."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by AdeniyiA(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Someone said it yesterday that Buhari will find an excuse not to attend undecided
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by ManTiger(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Do you still need more reason that buhari is dead?
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by JamesonJay(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
19 January 2018? Abi 2019. Op cross check.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by FearGodinall: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
nazicartel:
is it by force to debate,, in fact must he debate?
Yes
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by Nigerianization(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Subsea:
"If President Muhammadu Buhari really wants us to believe that he is not Jubril Aminu Al Sudani I challenge him to have a two-hour inter-active no-holds-barred live media chat on national television.

I challenge him to take off his hat and let us examine his head and hair.

I challenge him to let us measure his ears and inspect his earlobes.

I challenge him to conduct a one-hour non-stop conversation in Fufude, the Fulani language, on national television.

I challenge him to explain how it is that he is now a good deal shorter in height than he was two years ago.

I challenge him to tell us how it is that two years ago he looked like his Minister of Information’s (Lai Mohammed’s) grandfather, but today he looks like the Minister’s grandson.

I challenge him to explain why he has not been going back to the United Kingdom for regular medical check-ups after his “miraculous” recovery from a strange and debilitating illness that ravaged and wrecked his body and that almost sent him to his grave.

I challenge him to call out Eric Stuart Joyce, the former Brirish MP, former Army officer and former MI6 agent, for declaring him dead sometime last year and for accusing the Nigerian intelligensia, authorities, media, intelligence agencies and ruling elite of being complicit in the conspiracy and the Nigerian people of being the most gullible and naive in the world.

I challenge him to explain why he did not appear with any of the key world leaders in any of the official pictures during his last trip to Paris.

I challenge him to explain why President Donald Trump described him as “lifeless” and ordered his staff never to bring him before him again.

I challenge him to explain why the First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, claims that two faceless, nameless, shadowy, strange and all-powerful individuals, whose shoes other government officials “lick,” are running the affairs of our country and not him.

I challenge him to explain why he has refused to give one formal press interview to Nigerian journalists and on Nigerian soil for the last two years.

I challenge him to deny the fact that body-doubles were often used in the civilised world during the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s for security reasons and they often represented Presidents, Prime Ministers and Heads of State at official functions and events.

Finally, I challenge him to tell us whether it was a coincidence that Haibu Almu, the Nigerian Consul-General to the Sudan and NIA agent that allegedly discovered Jubril Aminu Al Sudani and proposed him as a credible and convincing body-double for the ailing Buhari in 2016, was suddenly knifed to death in Khartoum in May 2018 just a few weeks after his alleged role in the whole sordid “body-double” saga was made public."

In as much as most of your demands are not tenable, this news is as FAKE AS IT CAN BE.
Please save your breath until the presidency communicates us properly. Usually, Buhari's medical trips are announced few days before his departure not one month before. If this pattern changes, then it means that they think that Nigerians are all stupid like BUHARISTS and BUHARIDEENS
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by snowball11(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
I beg o, make una no use me play o! Me I don order my fulfulde-like-English to English translation dictionary from Jumia because of this debate o! I must hear all wetin baba go yarn this time around o! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by dashing07(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wise guy

Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by nazicartel(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
FearGodinall:
Yes
in your church mind do you want him to debate? knowing fully well that he will say any responsible thing
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by phase1: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ovamboland's dullard master is simply scared. The illiterate is supported by illiterates and ewedu muslim zombies. grin
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by sunnymix: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
I dnt believe it...lol
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by CilicMarin: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
even if buhari sat for common entrance, he will still fail
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by Mrceragem: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nothing to say

Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
zeromeridian:
They should bring it forward or move to when he comes back. He can not run away from it. I have another idea, they should import the Doctor to Aso Rock.
Then APC will adjust his sickness
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by julioralph(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari on the run...

Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by Banks2574: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mumu govt
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by rexwalters: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
amaniro:

it should be postponed!
Only a mumu thinks President Buhari has time to go and start talking about Nigeria's issues with peeps like atiku,aunty obi and Donald Duke and co in public,do you ever hear the King argue with his subjects in public view?
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by Connoisseur(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Who's the presidency?
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2018
onexile:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
Presidential Debate: Buhari has a medical appointment with his UK doctor on the 19th January, 2018, the date for the Debate. - Presidency.

watch video here...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=784649915206562&id=100009846827164

Big lie, Fake News: video didn't cover anything like that.
However, the OP may wish to tell his master, Atiku that Buhari will be happy to have a televised debate with him at the CNN HQ at Atlanta Georgia - American visa required.
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by deolu2000(m): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2018
someone said Baba ti gbe ro, meaning Baba is technically on the run from his own ghost.
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by IbrahimDamola: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2018
Baba dumbohari don pick race.

Fear fear dullard.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by yemi15(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Freeeanijor:
Baba don Japa lol
Baba no wan kill himself and no wan see disgrace and embarrassment grin
Re: Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency by yemi15(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
DrGoodman:
See run! grin
Temple Run things grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK / Appeal Court To Rule On Suit Suspending PDP National Convention On Thursday / How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.