Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) (41113 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by wingmanII: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nnemuka:
Linda is balling... Our incoming VP was also there? shocked shocked
Patiently waiting for baby Jayce reality TV show, billionaire baby loading

I love the Catholic church, they would never advice you to abort a child, rather keep the child, come for Thanksgiving because children are gifts from God. For those of you calling her child a bastard, don't forget she's better than some that have taken a child's life during abortion

Gbam! So very true.

2 Likes

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Shookonekilla: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
[s]
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
dummie, there's freedom of speech, so wtf is your problem? this is my third post on nairaland. Warning: don't mess with me.
[/s]

You are a chronic talkative..

Learn to shut the hell up
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Macon1212: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
What happened to Linda should serve as a lesson to ladies out there.

Stop thinking you are better, smarter or stronger than ladies who have been deceived by guys.

Stop "making mouth" unnecessary! angry

I am sure if anyone had told Linda that this is how she will turn out she won't believe because she thought she was all that...

Ngwanu lookat grin grin grin

Again stop making mouth!

If you girls like don't listen.....There will always be a sholaye out there ready to humble you! I won't be surprised if the sholaye guy discusses how Linda was in bed. How she was screaming seriously when he was fvcking her because she couldn't take d*ck etc. lipsrsealed

Stop saying what you don't Know. The baby dad said it was a fling he had with Linda before she becomes pregnancy. Linda deceives the man to tie him down with pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
wisemaster:
To the young girls out there, you better don't allow any so called celebrity deceive you with their fake lives. They have a way of buying their way through even after committing gross acts of misdemeanor.

This is Africa, Baby Mama or Baby Daddy is alien to our culture and beliefs. Even our religious beliefs disapproves of it. Fornication is Fornication.

Don't be swayed. What is right is to get married and remain married and that's why you got to look well before you leap.

Once again, don't be swayed. Not all that glitters is gold.
Am not in support of baby mama but u should know that Christianity is also alien to our culture and believe in Africa.
Secondly in this life is not everyone that will find a life partner hope u realize.
Don't think ur myopic thinking is how Africa or the world should live.

1 Like

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Macon1212:

Stop saying what you don't Know. The baby dad said it was a fling he had with Linda before she becomes pregnancy. Linda deceives the man to tie him down with pregnancy
I doubt that, the dude doesn't have a social media presences, so where did u hear him say that.

1 Like

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
AZeD1:

It's not the business of the priest or pastor.

The house of God is open to everyone.
Are you sure?

I know atleast 2 single women who could not dedicate their babies in their regular churches because they are unmarried. They both had to arrange with a pastor in a much smaller church, pay some money and dedicate their infants.

3 Likes

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:
I'm curious.

The priest / pastor in charge did not enquire about the child's father?? shocked
Is that right according to the Scriptures?

There's nothing money cannot make people do.

*spits angry
/
Only morons refuse to see churches for the social organizations that they are. They believe that it is a place they can buy salvation. But the pastors know better which is why they are securing their heaven here on Earth.

Let the dreamers keep hoping for a beautiful place above the cloud.

/

1 Like

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
Another desperate biafran lady disturbing yoruba man with her flat head baby. Wetin thé liar bigot Biafran VP dey do there ? cool
you are seriously sick. you need help

1 Like

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
This aunty no dey shame, with all the paparazzi & circumstanceses surrounding the birth of this boy. Fatherless child.

Igbo's & shameless life is like buhari& maladministration

1 Like

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Oxtertee:
This aunty no dey shame, with all the paparazzi & circumstanceses surrounding the birth of this boy. Fatherless child.

Igbo's & shameless life is like buhari& maladministration
the transformer wey dry your head don blow.
you need to change it asap
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Damilare65(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan:
The latest Chinese bastard in town. Chun yun Liar Obi Lee at another bastard thanksgiving
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8327356_4831481922310925605482567947100905457844224n_jpeg7a1cfdbc985e36cad355199e677a8a73

I haven't commented here in a while, but this picture got me.. loooooool , why are people like this na

1 Like

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]
You are a chronic talkative..
Learn to shut the hell up
lol.. you're fucking troll.. I give up

1 Like

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Melison:
Wetin obi dey find there

He join the crew wey dey fůck her.
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Go and drink sniper
brainpulse:
Peter Obi is now so useless that he has nothing important to do than to go to child thanksgiving services and gallivanting all social gathering to enhance his political relevance towards 2019.
He was at my neighbour's 1 year old baby birthday celebration. He was even washing the plate there because of his humility
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=InvertedHammer post=73896989]
/
Only morons refuse to see churches for the social organizations that they are. They believe that it is a place they can buy salvation. But the pastors know better which is why they are securing their heaven here on Earth.

Let the dreamers keep hoping for a beautiful place above the cloud.

/
[/quote

You said it all. The foolish ones are busy purchasing salvation (in the form of tithes, offerings and donations) from the sellers (pastors) who don't believe in the products they sell so have cleverly secured themselves and their future generations here on earth. Who do you blame? Must be the people who have bluntly refused to stop being stupid.
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by HenryInno1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
brainpulse:
Peter Obi is now so useless that he has nothing important to do than to go to child thanksgiving services and gallivanting all social gathering to enhance his political relevance towards 2019.
He was at my neighbour's 1 year old baby birthday celebration. He was even washing the plate there because of his humility
grin
brainpulse:
You no Get chillz oo
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
psychopaths on nairaland go be like .. Thanks giving for bastard?

then include it with shock meme
hypocman ,u ar saying ur mind n shifting it on us
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
ifyalways:

Are you sure?

I know atleast 2 single women who could not dedicate their babies in their regular churches because they are unmarried. They both had to arrange with a pastor in a much smaller church, pay some money and dedicate their infants.

That's wrong. Even Jesus did not chase the prostitute away.
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan:
The latest Chinese bastard in town. Chun yun Liar Obi Lee at another bastard thanksgiving
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8327356_4831481922310925605482567947100905457844224n_jpeg7a1cfdbc985e36cad355199e677a8a73

Unnecessary hate on an individual undeniably miles ahead of you... Except you are ill-bred & gutter-cultured, an educated fellow should know better.
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
What happened to Linda should serve as a lesson to ladies out there.

Stop thinking you are better, smarter or stronger than ladies who have been deceived by guys.

Stop "making mouth" unnecessary! angry

What happened to her? Why do most Nigeria guys like making the women look like victims to justify their miserable and wretched life.

Oga go and work hard and stop the gossip.

1 Like

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by FlyoruB: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
ifyalways:

Are you sure?

In this Linda's instance, I guess it is safe to say "fame and money answereth all things". Apparently, Linda's fame and money has made her an exception to the general rule.

Moral of this story: In this life, just have money and you will be treated as an exception. undecided Sad but true.

1 Like

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
SojiCash:
Westin Peter Obi Dey find
No mynd d clown

1 Like

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by hansomb: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
see Agbaya Obi. worship on Sunday. party on Saturday. Hypocrisy
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by ReachHard: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
What is Peter Obi doing dia? Is he stepping in as the Vice–Baby Daddy ni

..I know they wee come for me now. cheesy
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Deltatoto: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
myselftrend:
Beautiful Photos from Linda Ikeji’s Baby’s Thanksgiving service

Earlier today popular blogger Linda Ikeji’s announced her Thanksgiving service for her lovely baby “Baby J.

See Photos :-

GIST VIA -
https://nairatrend.com.ng/photos-from-linda-ikejis-babys-thanksgiving-service/

thanksgiving for a bastard?which useless pastor accepted that
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by TinaG(f): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Where is the father?
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
LOW LIFE, JEALOUSY, INFERIORITY EVERYWHERE

BEFORE YOU CRUCIFY SOMEONE
HAVE YOU DONE ABORTIONS BEFORE OR NOT,
HAVE YOU FORNICATE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND,
HAVE YOU DONE WORST THAN THE PERSON OR NOT?

1 Like

Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Olosho made easy
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
TinaG:
Where is the father?
he have raned away
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Deltatoto:
thanksgiving for a bastard?which useless pastor accepted that
a hungry pastor that was settled of course
Re: Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan:

Lol. U wicked oooooo.Kai ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" / Falz Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Prays For A Better Nigeria (Pix) / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.