Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District (14805 Views)

Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor / Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by akinhanger: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2018

All Progressives Congress (APC) members, supporters, bigwigs and enthusiasts from across the nine LGAs of Kogi East senatorial district gathered at the weekend in the ancient town of Anyigba, Dekina LGA for official flag off of campaign for the zone.

Speaking during the event, Director General of the APC Presidential Campaign in Kogi State, Edward Onoja, urged the gathering and people of Kogi East district to vote massively for President Muhammadu Buhari as well as all candidates of the APC contesting for various elective positions in the 2019 election to enjoy more dividends of democracy.

Onoja asked the people to be wiser and support a candidate like Buhari whom he noted runs a pro-masses government with several social interventions such as the N-Power, TraderMoni, MarketMoni, School Feeding, Conditional Cash Transfer, among other interventions aimed at assisting the poor across the country.

He said, Governor Yahaya Bello APC-led administration in the state has brought tremendous infrastructural development to all parts of the state, particularly Igalaland.

Also speaking, candidates of the party for National and State Assembly seats from the area all called on the electorate to give the party maximum support and promised not to disappoint them if given the mandate.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/apc-flags-off-campaign-in-kogi-east-senatorial-district.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by Jonadull: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Potorpotor pigs .
Where art thou?

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by lonecatt(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan:
Potorpotor pigs .
Where art thou?
is that all you have to say?
Your brain is paining you

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by Ahmed0336(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by Omeokachie: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Trader moni cheesy

Onoja told the poor people to support the person who will give them N10k and abandon them and their children for the next 4yrs.
Give them a slice of fish but never show them how to fish. shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by quickberry3(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin

We are moving to the next level.....Melaye and him papa(Saraki) go hear am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by visijo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Life is the most difficult Exam.
Many people fail because they try to copy others, not realizing that everyone has a different question paper.

4 Likes

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by Godjone(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Low turnout
Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by Avedonn: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
I don't really like Yahaya Bello but I dislike Dino more. If Yahaya Bello can help end Dino's political career, well, I don't mind him winning for the second term.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by pentax(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bello has brought massive infrastructural development to Kogi? These people are jokers

2 Likes

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by dokyOloye: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hunger never hammer the ones wey dey there well well.
But I trust Buhari, he is coming to take them to the next level of poverty.

2 Likes

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by budusky05(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nice one
Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by livingg(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
I can bet with my balls This one's came for the money

3 Likes

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by Jonadull: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
lonecatt:
is that all you have to say?
Your brain is paining you
I called on potorpotor pigs . And you responded.
Hmm .
Is it what I’m thinking? cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by Antipob777(f): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
The cursed and forbidden Igbos pigs and idiots will not like this.

Igbos are criminals, terrorists and children of hate.

Ndi Ara

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by Kingv(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Letter 'H' in APC stands for HOPE

For the wits to unravel

Vote wisely
Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by Newznow: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ok
Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by xteric: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
I can believe they even have that kind crown in Dekina, shame on igala people
Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by eebraa(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
All the best my people
Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by Seetto: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
As usual you must see population, don't know what is wrong with Nigerians , must they follow all these mofo called politician to campaign ground,
Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by BafanaBafana: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Well, the way the politicians are there deceiving the people, some people are there to decieve them too.
Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by naxman(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Avedonn:
I don't really like Yahaya Bello but I dislike Dino more. If Yahaya Bello can help end Dino's political career, well, I don't mind him winning for the second term.

you are not from kogi state... period

4 Likes

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by educhigo: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
wake me up when jubril in aso rock flag off presidential campaign in public

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by olajizz01(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Omeokachie:
Trader moni cheesy

Onoja told the poor people to support the person who will give them N10k and abandon them and their children for the next 4yrs.
Shut up,how much was your corrupt party gave them during their wasted 16 yrs regime,no single infrastructure working properly in the country since 99 that military was chased away and some fools will come here to vomit rubbish just for the plate of porridge

4 Likes

Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by Jonadull: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
lonecatt:
if you didn't have something reasonable to type while not read and learn
While not indeed .
Pdp looted the money meant for your Education
Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by asobo: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Avedonn:

Are you from Kogi state?
Re: APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District by meditator(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Omeokachie:
Trader moni cheesy

We were neither given nor thought how to cash fish during the administrations of thieves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Set To Return Schools To Missions / Senate To Pass Bill Rejected By Buhari In 2018 - Lawan / Ministers Will Sign Performance Bond With Tinubu, Says Hadiza Bala Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.