Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31939 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2007
Talking about my VIP ticket and your a**. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Cyclone5(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2007
I am not quite sure you need a VIP ticket to there wink cheesy

So why is J-Girl still hestitating about this matter? E be like say na only one contender don come forward now. Maybe the other one dey Chemist dey fill out prescription, as pump no gree work grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2007
mukina2:

lol . . grin
my bruv is not a fighter .
he knows the girl is his grin
na una dey pain una minds grin

at leats he can come and make appearance nw, for the sake of the bizi bodi dem that already have vip tickest tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2007
lol---abi ooooo grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2007
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2007
whatever u meant with that undecided i dont give a grain of garri tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2007
strolls into thread and sees that so many people are now inside
O my God this thing is really getting out of hand sha
@ Everyone
Please clam down okay.
Let's just have patience

@ Mukina2
getting really pissed now and adjusting baseball bat in hand
You better go and look for your brother before we descend on you in this thread angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2007
and muki, u wont like that because we kind of many undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2007
@ Acidrop
Tell her o if you like her grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2007
like ke, abeg am intrested in the match myself, will do anything 2 make debo appear now ooo, so that the match go go on
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2007
I didn't buy a VIP ticket for nothing o! Hm!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2007
@ Mukina2
See how many people are interested in this thing now lipsrsealed
You better do something fast grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2007
hmmm j.gurl!!! and i was warned!!! so this is how u do to repay me, for me to be gone for a while and u cheat on me, hmm i shulda known

badmann, see ur mouth like asewo, useless boy!!!

who da heck is debo and akin, no lemme use magun on u guys o, shes mineeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, no 3 shocked shocked shocked, chei, i want that vip ticket very fast ooooo, it has trun 2 a lesbo issue 2
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2007
angry angry angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ Aloib
What are you trying to say now?
That J-girl is yours? shocked
I won't believe that until J-girl comes and says something.
God help you when J-girl comes and says you're lyingfrowns and adjusts baseball bat in hand angry

@ Acidrop
You won't see that fight if you assume it is a lesbo issue now angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked

*rushes out to buy more popcorn*
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ Creamish
I hope you don't get choked with that thing o grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2007
wat is there to confirm, ok sha we would see,

those of u wid popcorns, vamoose ooo, later wen u start shitting now, hisssssssssss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2007
na ur prayer eh Dre & Aloib -- e no go work ---I dey kampe!! Make una dey act film show for me make d money no waste! tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2007
Wrestlemania or survival series? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2007
Reality Show
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2007
I made a discovery that really triggered my curiosity: -

Debosky's signature used to read "J-girl's the one that's got me tripping" but now reads "A-R-S-E-N-A-L Forever!"! shocked shocked

Isn't that interesting?

I believe they have broken up o!

Akinwunmi, you are free to claim your love! grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2007
[center]attention[/center]

my bruv will not fight for what he owns already
so all those that have bought VIP seats must demand for their cash
akin is a loser grin

razorr sharrap . .they are happy together . .Akin is the loser tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2007
:d
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2007
Mukina, you have to prove your claims o!

Let Debosky come and fight for his so called love! grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2007
Even j-girl changed her siggy recently.
It used to read something like: I'm trippin for only one person. Guess who.

Now, both have gone to ManscUm vs ArSSenal.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2007
Douzy:

Even j-girl changed her siggy recently.
It used to read something like: I'm trippin for only one person.  Guess who.

Now, both have gone to ManscUm vs ArSSenal.

shocked shocked shocked

who called you here tongue
@Razorr my bruv doesnt fight cheesy
the girl is his wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2007
Mukina, if they haven't really broken up, then explain why they have both changed their signatures! grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2007
and this soap -opera continues grin

1st t'was debosky now its Akin then Aloib comes into the equation grin

is this a love triangle or rectangle? tongue undecided

Let the saga continue please cheesy cheesy

hic! tongue this pammy dey sweet oh! cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2007
razorr sharrap is it cuz you've been trippin for Debo grin grin
dere isaid it now grin

@ika yeah free pammy for you kiss

Aliob can get Akin cheesy

but Debo alreay as his wifey to himself cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2007
We want proofs!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.