Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31937 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2007
ikamefa:

[s]Rolling on the floor laughing my friggin ass off [/s] grin

I dey get threats o cheesy

I told them,next time they threaten me, I will react I will call my mum for them
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2007
4 Play:

I told them,next time they threaten me, I will react I will call my mum for them

shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed gbam!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2007
4 Play:

Looks like your mum is Orji Uzor Kalu's mother's sister. shocked
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2007
enters thread and sees that things have really gone out of hand. Finds all sorts of people now in thread (even drunks!!!) shocked
@ Mukina2
Go and look for your brother at least to come and tell us that they are still together. angry
Are you trying to arrange another wedding in here?
If you want to conduct another wedding, just state it clearly
4 Play may help out.

@ J-girl
J-girl, you got a right to put an end to all these madness
Just come out plain.
Let's know whether even if this fight holds and Akinwunmi wins, you will accept the result
You sound like you're are interested in going on with Debosky

@ Creamish
Don't litter this place with your pop corn o angry

@ Ikamefa
Be careful with your pammy o
If you get drunk at, don't start misbehaving or elseadjusts and shows her baseball bat angry

@ Genial
Which one are you sef?
Divorce lawyer or counsellor?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2007
Dr Dre
how many times must i tell you that Debo will not fight angry angry

J Girl is his and his alone cheesy

go find GUY Girl for Akin grin grin

stop threatning my guest of honor og . ok o angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by lauryn(f): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2007
So this is what Debosky has been upto, abi?. After all d friendship wey me and him don friend, na so him pay me back,,,,by cheating on me,,,,no qualms!. Debosky, U go con meet me for house angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2007
lauryn:

So this is what Debosky has been upto, abi?. After all d friendship wey me and him don friend, na so him pay me back,,,,by cheating on me,,,,no qualms!. Debosky, U go con meet me for house angry
[/quote

na where you spring from angry

back off o before i tell one of ur husbys grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by lauryn(f): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2007
will U hush up dia b4 I nod U slap from hia,,,? grin grin. What do U know about LOVE?, When grown folks are chattin, U should be nibbling on some droopy nipple instead of ranting. angry grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ Mukina2
Ehn ehn!!!
So Debosky had another person grin
Mukina, the truth also has a way of coming out
Let him come here and tell us how true this allegation is grin
You are blackmailing Akinwunmi with what he told us about that guy abi?
Let him catch you. He will just use you for training before the real match grin

@ Lauryn
Lauryn, you are welcome jare showing her to a sit
Give us your side of the story

@ J-girl
Seems Debosky has been cheating on you o if the allegation by Lauryn is true shocked
Let's hear what he will have to say about this one shathink he will probably deny sha grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2007
miss nuts ur twin sister dey for this thread . .

check out razorr grin grin

Debo and J Girl
J Girl and Debo

all haters must die

Dr Dre
i thot i told you to find a guy for Akin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ Mukina2
Me find a man for Akinwunmi ke? angryadjusting baseball bat in hand
You better stop all this rubbish you're posting angry
If Akinwunmi was interested in a kind of relationship like that, he won't be here training for a fight because of a woman angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by lauryn(f): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ Dre
The story get as he be, but I go cut am short * i'm emotionally scarred right now, so I'll tell U all about it later* Make I catch this Debo pikin first, kai,,,,I don suffer

@ Muki
which of my twin sisters? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2007
miss nuts na emotions only . u nor suffer heart failure grin

razorr check her out
that one na ur clone grin grin grin

@Dr Dre
haaa a guy says he has a cute voice
na me talk am grin grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2007
@Muki

Make I add poll to this important issue ? cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by lauryn(f): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2007
Muki
Biko, we no resemble at all. Shuo, U wan curse me ni. God made only one of me, abi na because sey I cut my hair
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ Lauryn
I can imagine how you feel right now sad
Most especially when you even find out about it in public shocked

@ Mukina2
You're not serious at all angry
If he liked it, he won't be talking about it like that angry

@ 4 Play
Give an example of how the poll will look like jare
Mukina has been posting rubbish about this issue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by lauryn(f): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ Dre
I'm emotionally dashed right now grin, if I display madness for dat Debo pikin with him 2left legs ehhn,, him go kno wassup. Thank goodness sey all of una be witness, make e no be like sey na one crase woman wey like to talk him marry put for house. grin grin angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2007
@Dre

I go ask something like-who deserves J-girl's hands in marriage-Akin,Debosky,e.t.c
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2007
lauryn:

Muki
Biko, we no resemble at all. Shuo, U wan curse me ni. God made only one of me, abi na because sey I cut my hair

na  i mean una resemble by  mouth i meant fingers  naughty chics   grin grin
leave my Bruv alone o

@pre-intimacy na you sabi o
if you like  make election grin

@Dr Dre
easy jare haba grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ Lauryn
Sorry about everything
Please, just take things easy sha

@ 4 Play
Okay, that's not a bad one grin
Too bad we won't be able to detect who votes for who grin
Maybe this can replace the fight since Debosky has refused to show up and Mukina is trying to play smart grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2007
I believe in democracy and this is a good way to settle this burning issue.I added a few extra names to make it more interesting grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2007
we have the bride ya'll keep talking we not listening
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2007
ohh pre-intimacy wait till razorr sees ur poll grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ 4 Play
What a funny poll you got there grin
You and Razorr on the list too? grin grin grin grin
I bet Razorr's mouth will go on rampage when she sees this grin
Are you interested in J-girl too?

@ Mukina2
Stop declaring your brother winner even before electionor is it selection results come out
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2007
Dr. Dre:

You and Razorr on the list too? grin grin grin grin
I bet Razorr's mouth will go on rampage when she sees this grin
Are you interested in J-girl too?
I just added 2 extra names to make up the numbers cheesy Who knows?

mukina2:

ohh pre-intimacy wait till razorr sees your poll grin grin grin

I thought she swings both ways ? undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ 4 Play
Alright, I hear you.
Razorr swings both ways ke? shocked shocked shocked

@ Mukina2
Muk, Muki, you better vote grin grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2007
pre-intimacy wait till she gets here
you know razorr well well grin

Dr Dre
pls leave pre-intimacy and razorr
he know her well well grin grin

vote ? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2007
I wonder who voted for me

@Muki

Was it you? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:06am On Apr 18, 2007
@ 4 Play
Someone voted for you already? shocked shocked
Imagine you come out as the winner grin

@ Mukina2
Oya, confess.
Did you vote for 4 Play? Because the three of us are the only ones that know of this poll right now
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 12:07am On Apr 18, 2007
So this is what Debosky has been upto, abi?. After all d friendship wey me and him don friend, na so him pay me back,,,,by cheating on me,,,,no qualms!. Debosky, U go con meet me for house
Lauryn, don't even tell me that rubbish. angry tongue Debosky and you ke? It's impossible.

@ J-girl
Seems Debosky has been cheating on you o if the allegation by Lauryn is true Shocked
Let's hear what he will have to say about this one shathink he will probably deny sha
Don't mind Lauryn.

As for the poll, no matter who wins - I'll go with whomever I want but you people fail to realize something, I am NOT up for grabs. angry angry Make una free me.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:09am On Apr 18, 2007
i'll only vote for you
when you create a thread for you and razorr .
who's that hottest grin grin

why must  i vote for you

i never vote sef . i cant find  my  voters card grin grin

J Girl tell them
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:15am On Apr 18, 2007
Now there is fire on the mountain o

@ J-girl
J-girl, what is happening now
Seems that you like Debosky what ever happens abi?
I agree that you're NOT up for grabs
If that is the case, just come out and make it plain clear
If you have done this along, there would have been no need for this thread anyway

@ Mukina2
So who voted then angry
Is it J-girl then because I don't see anybody else here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.