Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31941 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2007
Mukina, I am not tripping for Debosky o! You know who I'm tripping for now. . . wink grin

Confess girl, J-girl and Debosky have broken up! Why else is Debosky not coming to answer us?  grin   grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2007
Douzy sharrap grin

Razorr yeah i know who wink thats why i said his name grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jaybaby(f): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2007
Wonders Shall never End---Love?

Walks out of thread
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by muyeskin(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2007
Hi ladies, Y do u have to deny sum1 u love? Its not fair, At least u shud be able to tell the whole world u love him. I don't know if J-girl is pretending or not. But its so bad u deny sum1 dat loves u. Like Muki, I like her so much 4 being an Arsenal lady. kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2007
Muki what do you have to say?
Abi u dey trip for Debo too? tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by muyeskin(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2007
Jay-baby, Y do u react that way? As ive u have neva fall in love once. Do u think its easy at all? To fall in love.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2007
sad the thing don enter Mexican drama --- Secret of d sand abi na Wild Rose undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2007
Creamish:

sad the thing don enter Mexican drama --- Secret of d sand abi na Wild Rose undecided

ROFLMAO grin oya errbodi declare your loff oh! cheesy all those that are tripping and all those that have been tripped grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2007
meself loff somborry hia!! grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2007
[size=18pt] Nairaland Again![/size]
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Genial(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2007
Erm. . . *clears throat*.

At the risk of sounding irreverently mundane, does anyone need a divorce lawyer?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jaybaby(f): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2007
Walks in2 thread Again

Muyi---Srry OOO i'v never fallen like diz 1 b4 & God nogo ever make i fall 4 dis kian YEYE LOVE! ***Roll Eyes***

LOVE ko ---Lofe ni----HISSED VERY HARD grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2007
buhahahahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa --- Perfect timing Genial ---Im sure u'l be of good use here!  cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Genial(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2007
Creamish:

buhahahahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa --- Perfect timing Genial ---I'm sure u'l be of good use here! cheesy

wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2007
Debo is the husband cheesy
Akin is the loser grin

no one's fighting grin

we already have our wife . why must we fight?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2007
Genial:

Erm. . . *clears throat*.

At the risk of sounding irreverently mundane, does anyone need a divorce lawyer?

we don't need a divorce lawyer what we need is a love doctor!

because i can see some loff triangle and pentagons in here  cheesy

mukina2:

Debo is the husband cheesy
Akin is the loser grin

no one's fighting grin

we already have our wife . why must we fight?

abi oh "told" them grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Genial(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2007
ikamefa:

we don't need a divorce lawyer what we need is a love doctor!

Ok then.

Does anyone need a marriage counsellor?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2007
are u all dat ? u get talent oo grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by muyeskin(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2007
Come on, Is anybody congratulating my muki for our victory this evening? Muki, we deserve it wink kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2007
Ok, the Reverend Father is here! cool
The rings, please! grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2007
@my king
everything is purrfect we do not need a councellor cheesy

@muye yeah we will win

@ ika nuff pammy for you .special VIP on the  re-wedding cheesy
douzy shaarap grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2007
You first tell the forum what prompted the divorce. first things first. grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2007
im all ears --- and eyes grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2007
Creamish:

im all ears --- and eyes grin

ehheehe! and yansh sef tongue grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
Yansh? tongue
Talking about yansh, Ika, some people are still drooling. . . grin

Muki
I'm still available to be the officiating prelate at the re-wedding. grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2007
only Ika is invited cheesy

cuz you all want to see fight tongue grin

well to show ya'll that the marriage is good . we are havin a sceond wedding cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2007
hmmm j.girl!!! and i was warned!!! so this is how u do to repay me, for me to be gone for a while and u cheat on me, hmm i shulda known
badmann, see your mouth like asewo, useless boy!!!
who da heck is debo and akin, no let me use magun on u guys o, shes mineeeeeeeeeeeee

Aloib na wetin now! Why are you trying to spoil the show.

I made a discovery that really triggered my curiosity: -
Debosky's signature used to read "J-girl's the one that's got me tripping" but now reads "A-R-S-E-N-A-L Forever!"! Shocked Shocked
Isn't that interesting?
I believe they have broken up o!
Akinwunmi, you are free to claim your love!

Razorr see your mouth like claim your love. We both love our separate teams. Let us be in peace

Mukina, I am not tripping for Debosky o! You know who I'm tripping for now. . .
Confess girl, J-girl and Debosky have broken up! Why else is Debosky not coming to answer us?
It's true, razorr. You're tripping for what's mine angry angry angry. Leave him ooo, he's off-limits especially to you. He will soon come, don't worry.

All of you should leave Muki alone oooo!

@ Douzy, if i catch you ehn! angry angry angry
@ Ika6, you will soon be drunk with your pammy. cheesy cheesy
@ Creamish, your popcorn will put you in trouble. grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by IBDat(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2007
lmao
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kattie(f): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2007
So people can actually get married from this site?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2007
j-girl:

@ Ika6, you will soon be drunk with your pammy. cheesy cheesy

@j-girl before nko? i don gauge well ! well! cheesy cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2007
kattie:

So people can actually get married from this site?

I get marriage proposals from this site  cheesy

I also get threats sad
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2007
4 Play:

I get marriage proposals from this site cheesy

I also get threats sad

[s]Rolling on the floor laughing my friggin ass off [/s] grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.