Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,579 members, 7,843,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. (6491 Views)

Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Soludo Takes Over ‘office Of Wife Of The Governor’ Building, Removes Signpost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:
lol @ prolific lying Obigotry aka Lin Quan Yun aka African China....

While the crooked and corrupt clown was looting and building malls in Abuja while in office.

If na China we dey, Obi go don die in front of a firing squad..
He built the biggest mall in Abuja and Port Harcourt with Anambra state funds.
Anambra state needs to ask EFCC to seize the malls in both cities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Anambralstson: 6:43am On Dec 17, 2018
supereagle:

Why did he delete all his lies from tweeter after the debate ?

When Governor Willie Obiano cried out in 2017 that Peter Obi demanded N7.5bn for sponsoring his election‎ and emphasized that Peter Obi is an habitual lair, many people did not believe him. Today, Willie Obiano has been vindicated by the shameful lies, fake statistics which Peter Obi poured out during the debate.Copied.
Tetehjewels:
Peter Obi Democratized Poverty in Anambra State. According to NBS poverty rose under his watch from 20% in 2004 to (lowest in Nigeria) to 68% in 2010 (a 238% deterioration)

__________ Prof Soludo

Peter Obis Greatest strengths are lies and Abuses

__________ Prof Soludo

Mynd44 Peter Obi is a quack Economist, a lie who insults at will. Come and read
It is a political statement, according to the report you posted, says Obi gloated about saving money that there is no significant project to remember him with, if you're are from southeast not just Anambrian you will know he's being economical with the truth, Obi gave Anambra best road network, Peter Obi built Anambra state university at Igbariam, Peter Obi built hundreds of schools, Obi built Anambra state university teaching hospital, Peter Obi reconstructed and expanded Onitsha/Enugu express road to 10 lanes, Obi constructed Nkpor flyovers and may bridges across Anambra, Obi reconstructed Onitsha old road to Awka, under Obi investments that came to Anambra are Sab Millar, Orange drugs, Innoson, Tigar food, Stine rice mill, Juhel pharmaceutical company and many others, Obi laid foundation of quality education in Anambra, by handing schools over to mission and supported them financial, Peter Obi built twin Anambra Secretariat, Peter Obi built many general hospitals and medical centers across the state, Peter Obi built Kenneth Dike e- library, Peter Obi rebuilt ABS, Government house when it was burn down by Uba family, Peter Obi bought 500 buses from Innoson and distributed to all secondary schools in Anambra, Peter distributed 320 security vehicles to security in Anambra, Peter bought and distributed Ambulances to state and mission hospitals in Anambra, Peter Obi built more than four nursing schools in Anambra, Peter equipped hospitals, schools, he distributed 25,000 laptops to secondary schools in Anambra, Obi built IT center in each school, with generator sets and solar for power backup, Obi changed our misery from home for all to light of the nation, today Anambra is one of the leading state in education and health, poverty rate is the lowest in Nigeria, mind you Anambra maintained lowest debt profile under Peter Obi till today, he invested for us both local and foreign still saved over 75 billion for Anambra. Obi is most loved politician in Anambra today by Anambrarians. This is facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Anambralstson: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2018
litdutchboy:

He built the biggest mall in Abuja and Port Harcourt with Anambra state funds.
Anambra state needs to ask EFCC to seize the malls in both cities.

That he personal business, next has been existing before he becamegovernor, Obi started construction of three malls in Anambra, Agulu hotel and Onitsha hotel

This is one of the malls completed by Obiano

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by globemoney01: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Anambralstson:

[s]It is a political statement, according to the report you posted, says Obi gloated about saving money that there is no significant project to remember him with, if you're are from southeast not just Anambrian you will know he's being economical with the truth, Obi gave Anambra best road network, Peter Obi built Anambra state university at Igbariam, Peter Obi built hundreds of schools, Obi built Anambra state university teaching hospital, Peter Obi reconstructed and expanded Onitsha/Enugu express road to 10 lanes, Obi constructed Nkpor flyovers and may bridges across Anambra, Obi reconstructed Onitsha old road to Awka, under Obi investments that came to Anambra are Sab Millar, Orange drugs, Innoson, Tigar food, Stine rice mill, Juhel pharmaceutical company and many others, Obi laid foundation of quality education in Anambra, by handing schools over to mission and supported them financial, Peter Obi built twin Anambra Secretariat, Pete Obi built many general hospitals and medical centers across the state, Peter Obi built Kenneth Dike e- library, Peter Obi rebuilt ABS, Government house when it was burned down by Uba family, Peter Obi bought 500 buses from Innoson and distributed to all secondary schools in Anambra, Peter distributed 320 security vehicles to security in Anambra, Peter bought and distributed Ambulances to state and mission hospitals in Anambra, Peter Obi built more than four nursing schools in Anambra, Peter equipped hospitals, schools, he distributed 25,000 laptops to secondary schools in Anambra, Obi built IT center in each school, with generator sets and solar for power backup, Obi changed our misery from home for all to light of the nation, today Anambra is one of the leading state in education and health, poverty rate is the lowest in Nigeria, mind you Anambra maintained lowest debt profile under Peter Obi till today, he invested for us both local and foreign still saved over 75 billion for Anambra. Obi is most loved politician in Anambra today by Anambrarians. This is facts[/s].
You mean the NBS report is a political statement? When will you peter obi boys stop embarrassing yourselves?
Here are the facts
- Most of the roads obi built were all substandard and have collapsed just like the Nkpoer Flyover which was repaired by obiano (Photo attached) .
- Insecurity was rife in Anambra that all Anambra rich men relocated from the state including peter obi who relocated to Enugu state as governor and his commissioners it took obiano to restore order and bring these men back
- Peter obi refused to conduct LGA elections for 8 years hence looted the revenue of the LGAs
- Only investment he attracted to Anambra was Sabmiller which he owns a stake.
- According to NBS Anambra had the highest poverty rate in Nigeria under Peter obi
-The 75 billion he claimed to leave for obiano were his usual lies as obiano has denied it severally
- The you ended you post with a comedy that peter obi is the most loved politician in Anambra today? The same peter obi that was chased out from onitsha main market when he went there to campaign? The same peter obi that lost his ward and polling unit and all LGAs in Anambra to obiano after a vigorous campaign to remove obiano? Continue fooling yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by globemoney01: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Anambralstson:

[s]That he personal business, next has been existing before he becamegovernor, Obi started construction of three malls in Anambra, Agulu hotel and Onitsha hotel

This is one of the malls completed by Obiano[/s]
How many of the supermarkets did he beuild before becoming governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by supereagle(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2018
wickyyolo:

During the 2008 market crash, he was warned about it 6 months before. But he assured investors that nothing will happen, when the market crashed he didn't bail out any company, he said there was no money.
People lost billions. You won't know that.

I am a stock investor both locally and globally. The crash was world wide things which started from American Stock market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by wickyyolo: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2018
supereagle:

I am a stock investor both locally and globally. The crash was world wide things which started from American Stock market.

He is not my favorite. Sanusi is my favorite
Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Anambralstson: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
globemoney01:

You mean the NBS report is a political statement? When will you peter obi boys stop embarrassing yourselves?
Here are the facts
- Most of the roads obi built were all substandard and have collapsed just like the Nkpoer Flyover which was repaired by obiano (Photo attached) .
- Insecurity was rife in Anambra that all Anambra rich men relocated from the state including peter obi who relocated to Enugu state as governor and his commissioners it took obiano to restore order and bring these men back
- Peter obi refused to conduct LGA elections for 8 years hence looted the revenue of the LGAs
- Only investment he attracted to Anambra was Sabmiller which he owns a stake.
- According to NBS Anambra had the highest poverty rate in Nigeria under Peter obi
-The 75 billion he claimed to leave for obiano were his usual lies as obiano has denied it severally
- The you ended you post with a comedy that peter obi is the most loved politician in Anambra today? The same peter obi that was chased out from onitsha main market when he went there to campaign? The same peter obi that lost his ward and polling unit and all LGAs in Anambra to obiano after a vigorous campaign to remove obiano? Continue fooling yourself.
[/s]
E.wu Hausa can you show me the NBS report before Obi took over and after his tenure, you are bitter with Obi because he disengage Uba's family milking Anambra which you benefited from , Obi road still in good standard till tomorrow, I guess is your pale that reconstructed Onitsha/Awka old road without pothole till today, Obi redesigned and reconstructed Harbour industrial layout to Ogbaru, built four pedestrian bridges during his tenure, I also forgot to add he built college of agriculture Mbaukwu., Obi constructed more than 8 bridges that connect different towns, Obi also built two mini stadiums in Onitsha north and south, be truthful to yourself for once and shame the devil, it was only in your dream Obi was coming to work from Enugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Anambralstson: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2018
globemoney01:

Obi was richer than all your kinsmen put together before he became governor
Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by globemoney01: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2018
Anambralstson:

Do you know my kingsmen? Is that how Obi brainwashes you? cheesy

Andy Ubah alone is richer than Peter Obi even with his his 8 years as governor not to talk of before he became governor but continue

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by globemoney01: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2018
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
E.wu Hausa can you show me the NBS report before Obi took over and after his tenure, you are bitter with Obi because he disengage Uba's family milking Anambra which you benefit from , Obi road still in good standard till tomorrow, I guess is your pale that reconstructed Onitsha/Awka old road without pothole till today, Obi redesigned and reconstructed Harbour industrial layout to Ogbaru, built four pedestrian bridges during his tenure, I also forgot to add he built college of agriculture Mbaukwu., Obi constructed more than 8 bridges that connect different towns, Obi also built two mini stadiums in Onitsha north and south, be truthful to yourself for once and shame the devil, it was only in your dream Obi was coming to work from Enugu.
If you know me you know I deal on facts only, that’s how I win arguments. I never lie against Peter Obi but Obi supporters hate facts.
About Peter Obi “China” roads
https://www.nairaland.com/3401232/photos-state-anambra-roads-constructed

According to National Bureau of Statistics 2010 report on poverty index per Poverty rose from 20% in 2004 (lowest in Nigeria then) to 68% in 2010 (a 238% deterioration!) under peter Obis watch. That’s a fact.

I dare you to post pictures of the mini stadiums Obi built presently since you have no shame.

It’s a known fact that both Peter Obi and his commissioners were governing Anambra from Enugu due to insecurity. You wouldn’t know because you were not in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Anambralstson: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2018
globemoney01:

If you know me you know I deal on facts only, that’s how I win arguments. I never lie against Peter Obi but Obi supporters hate facts.
About Peter Obi “China” roads
https://www.nairaland.com/3401232/photos-state-anambra-roads-constructed

According to National Bureau of Statistics 2010 report on poverty index per Poverty rose from 20% in 2004 (lowest in Nigeria then) to 68% in 2010 (a 238% deterioration!) under peter Obis watch. That’s a fact.

I dare you to post pictures of the mini stadiums Obi built presently since you have no shame.

It’s a known fact that both Peter Obi and his commissioners were governing Anambra from Enugu due to insecurity. You wouldn’t know because you were not in Anambra

I need fact show me statistics from NBC before Obi became governor and after, the two mini stadiums is still intact, I went there 6days ago during closure of Anambra trade fair hosted at justice Chuba Ikpeazu Sports Stadium, Onitsha. Also remember Peter Obi constructed Ekwueme Square Awka from foundation to finishing, if you're sincere and responsible you know what I listed are facts no fabrication, I'm APGA I can't deny Peter Obi's legacies in Anambra.

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Anambralstson: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2018
globemoney01:

Do you know my kingsmen? Is that how Obi brainwashes you? cheesy

Andy Ubah alone is richer than Peter Obi even with his his 8 years as governor not to talk of before he became governor but continue
Mention one business own by Andy Ubah, your brother Andy Ubah has been in Senate for more than eight years mention one project he has attracted to your home town, no to talk of his constituency, mention one investment he attracted to Anambra state, they are liability to us, they are the most hated family today in Anambra state, heartless beings that has no interest of ndi Anambra, just like what you display here, you can join the enemies to destroy your state just because of your stomach, Ubah family burnt state institutions in Anambra because of Obasanjo was backing them, your kinsmen havoc in Anambra can't never be erase in our minds. Please don't forgot to mention what your kinsman who has been in the Senate for almost a decade has done for just your home town, I'm not asking for his constituency
Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by nonsobaba: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Anambralstson:

Mention one business own by Andy Ubah, your brother Andy Ubah has been in Senate for more than eight years mention one project he has attracted to your home town, no to talk of his constituency, mention one investment he attracted to Anambra state, they are liability to us, they are the most hated family today in Anambra state, heartless beings that has no interest of ndi Anambra, just like what you display here, you can join the enemies to destroy your state just because of your stomach, Ubah family burnt state institutions in Anambra because of Obasanjo was backing them, your kinsmen havoc in Anambra can't never be erase in our minds. Please don't forgot to mention what your kinsman who has been in the Senate for almost a decade has done for just your home town, I'm not asking for his constituency
I am not a fan of the Ubahs esp Chris but you have to give them kudos for influencing a lot of political developments in Anambra at the federal level.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Anambralstson: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2018
nonsobaba:
I am not a fan of the Ubahs esp Chris but you have to give them kudos for influencing a lot of political developments in Anambra at the federal level.
Just mention one
Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by nonsobaba: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Anambralstson:

Just mention one
Anambra has the most federal and state constituencies in Igboland and it was the Ubas who nominated Maurice Iwu and used him to make it happen. Then you talk of all the sensitive federal portfolios that Anambra people got as a result of the Ubas' influence, CBN, NCC, BPP, INEC secretary and directors.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Anambralstson: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2018
nonsobaba:
Anambra has the most federal and state constituencies in Igboland and it was the Ubas who nominated Maurice Iwu and used him to make it happen. Then you talk of all the sensitive federal portfolios that Anambra people got as a result of the Ubas' influence, CBN, NCC, BPP, INEC secretary and directors.
Mention project they attracted, or road constructed by Andy in Uga or any investment?, you are mentioning portfolios he benefited from.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by nonsobaba: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Anambralstson:

Mention project they attracted, or road constructed by Andy in Uga or any investment?, you are mentioning portfolios he benefited from.
Development is not only about roads and buildings. Andy did the best he could considering his limited power as a special assistant on domestic affairs. He focused on human development and influenced awards of federal contracts to many anambra businessmen and women..

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by globemoney01: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Anambralstson:

I need fact show me statistics from NBC before Obi became governor and after, the two mini stadiums is still intact, I went there 6days ago during closure of Anambra trade fair hosted at justice Chuba Ikpeazu Sports Stadium, Onitsha. Also remember Peter Obi constructed Ekwueme Square Awka from foundation to finishing, if you're sincere and responsible you know what I listed are facts no fabrication, I'm APGA I can't deny Peter Obi's legacies in Anambra.

This was the state of the Chuba Ikpeazu Stadium the last time I checked after obi left as governor. If there is any recent development there then Obiano should take the credit or was this what you meant by saying obi built the stadium.. Chai lol

Again you dont have the facts on Anambra. Ekwueme square was already holding events before Obi became governor. Ngige named the place Equeme square. The Liberation day event Ngige used to hold every July to celebrate his "freedom" from his godfathers used to hold at the Ekwueme square. Try again.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by globemoney01: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Anambralstson:

Facts are indeed stubborn things. Compare how Anambra fared before and after Peter obi tenure grin grin grin grin

Source NBS

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by globemoney01: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
nonsobaba:
Development is not only about roads and buildings. Andy did the best he could considering his limited power as a special assistant on domestic affairs. He focused on human development and influenced awards of federal contracts to many anambra businessmen and women..
See how Peter Obi impoverished Anambar people. Anambra people were richer before Peter Obi's tenure than after his tenure according to NBS. These are the things peter obi sponsored vuvuzelas will not show you..

CC. Mekaboy, PureMe01, EasternActivist, hisgrace090

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by docadams: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
hisgrace090:
Sir peter obi is the man that laid the foundation for greater anambra state.

You lied. The three things that set Anambra onto the path of greatness and ably championed by Ngige were

1 freedom from the clutches of the business-politicians (legendary OMATA)
2. freedom from political godfathers
3. Stopping the narrative that government money belong to those in government and their political associates

This was the foundation for Anambra greatness. Obi came when the political and economic landscapes had already been emasculated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by nonsobaba: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Anambralstson:

This is a lie that has been repeated many times to cover peter obi's looting of anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by goldviaggra: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
globemoney01:

This was the state of the Chuba Ikpeazu Stadium the last time I checked after obi left as governor. If there is any recent development there then Obiano should take the credit or was this what you meant by saying obi built the stadium.. Chai lol

Again you dont have the facts on Anambra. Ekwueme square was already holding events before Obi became governor. Ngige named the place Equeme square. The Liberation day event Ngige used to hold every July to celebrate his "freedom" from his godfathers used to hold at the Ekwueme square. Try again.
Ngige only changed the name from Ekwueme park to Ekwueme square. It was mbadinuju that started using that place for official events. One thing I am sure about is that Peter obi upgraded Ekwueme square to what it is today.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by nonsobaba: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
globemoney01:

See how Peter Obi impoverished Anambar people. Anambra people were richer before Peter Obi's tenure than after his tenure according to NBS. These are the things peter obi sponsored vuvuzelas will not show you..

Peter Obi was stealing anambra money alone with few of his agulu relatives while deceiving the gullibles that he was saving our money..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by budaatum: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
supereagle:

Besides, Greenspan too said everything was alright just before the crash, and Nigeria money should not be used to bail out private ventures!
Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by EasternActivist: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
globemoney01:

Don't be too fast. I will give you and obiano credit if you also post the poverty statistics of the country in this present tenure.
Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Anambralstson: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
globemoney01:

Facts are indeed stubborn things. Compare how Anambra fared before and after Peter obi tenure grin grin grin grin

Source NBS
You posted data from the year your brothers were wrecking havoc in Anambr, destabilizing Peter's government, why not post poverty index before he handed over 2014

1 Like

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Anambralstson: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
cheesy grin

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
globemoney01:

Truth

1 Like

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by globemoney01: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Anambralstson:
cheesy grin
What about this one? What happened with this one? Peter obi is a fraud simple! We just have people on his payroll trying to ascribe to him what he's not but we know Peter obi to his last details. We wont let these people succeed atleast on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by supereagle(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
budaatum:

Besides, Greenspan too said everything was alright just before the crash, and Nigeria money should not be used to bail out private ventures!

I'm not defending anyone, they took measures to prevent the crash in Nigeria which worked for sometime, but manual price manipulation of the stocks was our undoing that crashed the thing beyond recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Repositioning Economy To Attract More Dutch Investment – Tinubu / Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide / What Is Aljazeera's Mission In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.