Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen (4301 Views)

Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) / Remembering Nwayereuwa, Nwannedia, Ikonnia & Nwugo Of Aba Women Right (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by NNEWIsuper: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by NNEWIsuper: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
this is Aba the piggery capital of Nigeria....

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sai buhari.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by onlinetomola(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
dis OP is wicked....See as he open dem yansh for internet and dem go leave dem dirty City come dey rant for Internet say South West too dirty.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by adisaigbo1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
You're bad bad hombre.... savage you are

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Skyken99(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
When they said beautiful pics n u see Aba...

Las las , na scam!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by seanfer(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Beautiful and Aba in the same Sentence is like saying Satan is in heaven... Aba is the dirtiest city in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Asshurbanipal: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Old pics

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Asshurbanipal: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
onlinetomola:
dis OP is wicked....See as he open dem yansh for internet and dem go leave dem dirty City come dey rant for Internet say South West too dirty.
Sw is poor. Can't change roof. Refuse can be cleared easily
Ibadan vs aba

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by dreamwords: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
At least aba is not underdeveloped like brown roof republic. Afonja should go home and develop their land,
remove those houses built by their great grandather, mbanu they wont

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by StillX10(m): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
what's the the purpose of this thread actually?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:58am On Dec 17, 2018
StillX10:
what's the the purpose of this thread actually?

What do you think the purpose is...Oh you just want to see pictures of this crowd and that crowd starring at corrupt criminal leaders all in the name of political rally?

From Orji Kalu to Thief THEO ORJI, to election rigging Ikpeazu, this strip of Igboland called Abia state is in the satanic grips....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12am On Dec 17, 2018
What do you guys all gain with all these BS?!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:42am On Dec 17, 2018
post=73912738:
What do you guys all gain with all these BS?!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

BS?

No not you of all people...

With all the BS post about your beloved Buhari you must not be serious.

What you have are different nations being forced to coexist....Take that away and you will begin to witness wonders. Even Buhari knows that

I look forward to seeing some more of your BS today

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Strikethem: 5:55am On Dec 17, 2018
seanfer:
Beautiful and Aba in the same Sentence is like saying Satan is in heaven... Aba is the dirtiest city in Nigeria....
Go to onitsa, you will faint.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Bighead9: 6:09am On Dec 17, 2018
This Op funny die. grin

Nnamdi Kanu and Aba guys right now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Umueme: 6:14am On Dec 17, 2018
Old pics.OP try again later,thank you. (That is if that pix is even that of Aba)

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by braveboy64(m): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2018
I was expecting......... but
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2018
NNEWIsuper:
this is Aba the piggery capital of Nigeria....

Why is the average Yoruba youth irredeemably tribalistic? Yet you hear hypocritical statements like SW is accomoading as if they got a choice when many Nigerians moved to the nation's capital (up until 1991), Lagos which was being developed by oil money from SS.

Is it that most of their parents are tribalistic and hateful of Igbo too, teaching their little children to say "Omo Igbo yen," rather than simply say "Chidi." Meanwhile, the average Igbo child will call a Yoruba boy by his name and simply say "Segun."

From childhood like 2 years old, their kids are taught to distinguish between Yoruba and Igbo and to hate and avoid Igbo. Their children will greet Yoruba, but won't greet an Igbo adult in the neighborhood. Igbo children don't discriminate. They're more cosmopolitan in outlook and attitude. Their parents don't teach them hatred to Yoruba cos they don't see the need to compete. Why should they when they have business to run?

You opened a thread to mock without provocation. You call them pigs and your tribal bigot of a president is as mute as stone. What animal name do they call you in return? None.

You call them Igbos, and out of provocation, they called you cone head. But you started it first. You always start tribal divisions and war first and hope Igbo will be intimidated. But they're not. You live in the delusion you're superior and what others to accept your delusion. That is the basis of the hate.

Today, Nigeria is divided more than ever because a tribalistic party and president got to Abuja. No thanks to you guys who only vote tribal parties. You love APC cos it was partly your regional parties ACN to AD to AC to AG.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Skinnienigga(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2018
WritePal:

Why is the average Yoruba youth irredeemably tribalistic? Yet you hear hypocritical statements like SW is accomoading as if they got a choice when many Nigerians moved to the nation's capital (up until 1991), Lagos which was being developed by oil money from SS.

Is it that most of their parents are tribalistic and hateful of Igbo too, teaching their little children to say "Omo Igbo yen," rather than simply say "Chidi." Meanwhile, the average Igbo child will call a Yoruba boy by his name and simply say "Segun."

From childhood like 2 years old, their kids are taught to distinguish between Yoruba and Igbo and to hate and avoid Igbo. Their children will greet Yoruba, but won't greet an Igbo adult in the neighborhood. Igbo children don't discriminate. They're more cosmopolitan in outlook and attitude. Their parents don't teach them hatred to Yoruba cos they don't see the need to compete. Why should they when they have business to run?

You opened a thread to mock without provocation. You call them pigs and your tribal bigot of a president is as mute as stone. What animal name do they call you in return? None.

You call them Igbos, and out of provocation, they called you cone head. But you started it first. You always start tribal divisions and war first and hope Igbo will be intimidated. But they're not. You live in the delusion you're superior and what others to accept your delusion. That is the basis of the hate.

Today, Nigeria is divided more than ever because a tribalistic party and president got to Abuja. No thanks to you guys who only vote tribal parties. You love APC cos it was partly your regional parties ACN to AD to AC to AG.

God bless you for this.

It is totally true. Lagos people are manageable but you see Ibadan, Ogun and a even Osun state are filled with tribalists. Its like a default setting with them.

I once dated an Osun girl for almost a year, all her family members could call me was 'Omo Igbo' even tho I told them severally that I'm not even Igbo (from Delta).

I served in Ogun state and of course immediately they saw that I wasn't Yoruba/Hausa, I became 'Omo Igbo/ Omo Nna' to them.

See Ibadan people ehn are the worst I've seen. You being Igbo causes automatic annoyances to them. They may appear normal but at the slightest issue or provocation, you start hearing things like

'shebi omo Igbo ni e? O wa lara e' (are you not Igbo? E dey your body) / 'bi gbogbo won se ri niyen, awon werey Omo Igbo' ( that's how they all are, crazy Igbo people).

If you try to marry one of them nko? You go dey hear 'ehn! Oti o! Mi o le fe omo Igbo o' ( ehn its a lie, I can't marry an Igbo person).

But when you go to places in the SS ( at least places I've been) like Benin ( schooled there), Warri (lived there), Uyo (lived there), you find that stuffs like that hardly exist. There is no general word to classify one tribe (except maybe the Hausa people usually called mallam or aboki).

The level of tribalism in the SW is just too much!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Skinnienigga:

God bless you for this.

It is totally true. Lagos people are manageable but you see Ibadan, Ogun and a even Osun state are filled with tribalists. Its like a default setting with them.

I once dated an Osun girl for almost a year, all her family members could call me was 'Omo Igbo' even tho I told them severally that I'm not even Igbo (from Delta).

I served in Ogun state and of course immediately they saw that I wasn't Yoruba/Hausa, I became 'Omo Igbo/ Omo Nna' to them.

See Ibadan people ehn are the worst I've seen. You being Igbo causes automatic annoyances to them. They may appear normal but at the slightest issue or provocation, you start hearing things like

'shebi omo Igbo ni e? O wa lara e' (are you not Igbo? E dey your body) / 'bi gbogbo won se ri niyen, awon werey Omo Igbo' ( that's how they all are, crazy Igbo people).

If you try to marry one of them nko? You go dey hear 'ehn! Oti o! Mi o le fe omo Igbo o' ( ehn its a lie, I can't marry an Igbo person).

But when you go to places in the SS ( at least places I've been) like Benin ( schooled there), Warri (lived there), Uyo (lived there), you find that stuffs like that hardly exist. There is no general word to classify one tribe (except maybe the Hausa people usually called mallam or aboki).

The level of tribalism in the SW is just too much!

You tried dating a Yoruba girl too? me sef. But the father hated me so much and would ask the bark at the girl "Nibo nii Ektit ati Delta tii paapoo?" The parents wire them to avoid non yorubas in marriage. A yoruba girl will jump at a yoruba boy with half of your qualities rather than go with you. They accuse others of tribalism, they are the worst. I've been to Kano, Calabar, Warri, Benin. Lagos and different other places in Nigeria, no where are people as conscious of their ethnic backgrounds and segregate themselves as yorubas. Even in offices in Lagos, they do it, especially during break times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Countersam(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2018
NNEWIsuper:
grin cheesy
I wanted to stone you before, but ....
Chop knuckle!

And they say Okrzie go go again..... tufiakwa

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2018
Abians are yet to experience good leadership!

Orji Uzor Kalu oooo, Theodore Orji oooo even this Okezie Ikpeazu is not living up to expectations

Sometimes I ask myself is Anambra not in the South East Why are the leaders in Abia this terrible

I was shocked to learn that in this 21st century, there are some place without electricity!!!

I mean no pole talk more of wires! shocked shocked shocked

Lord have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2018
WritePal:

You tried dating a Yoruba girl too? me sef. But the father hated me so much and would ask the bark at the girl "Nibo nii Ektit ati Delta tii paapoo?" The parents wire them to avoid non yorubas in marriage. A yoruba girl will jump at a yoruba boy with half of your qualities rather than go with you. They accuse others of tribalism, they are the worst. I've been to Kano, Calabar, Warri, Benin. Lagos and different other places in Nigeria, no where are people as conscious of their ethnic backgrounds and segregate themselves as yorubas. Even in offices in Lagos, they do it, especially during break times.
when you date a yoruba girl date the educated ones i.e yoruba girls in lagos ,convenant uni abuad those in abuja are very non tribalistic too....stop following local ibadan girls with their h factor accent....there are many goodlooking tushed and non tribalistic yoruba girls i ve met b4 ...p.s i have dated an ondo girl that castigate ibadan ppl like tomorrow no dey

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Newznow: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Chai this op

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
when you date a yoruba girl date the educated ones i.e yoruba girls in lagos ,convenant uni abuad those in abuja are very non tribalistic too....stop following local ibadan girls with their h factor accent....there are many goodlooking tushed and non tribalistic yoruba girls i ve met b4 ...p.s i have dated an ondo girl that castigate ibadan ppl like tomorrow no dey

U have said it all if u go to other yoruba states aside Lagos and try to interact with their gals u will know that we have been deceived that this people are not actually as educated as they claim the main reason for their tribalism is to avoid interactions in English because they can hardly communicate smothly even the pidgin English sef hard them to speak.

Only those of them in Lagos u will non tribalistic, exposed and educated ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by nonsobaba: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2018
Aba is a pigsty. That town should be evacuated and burned to the ground.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Asshurbanipal: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
nonsobaba:
Aba is a pigsty. That town should be evacuated and burned to the ground.
Aba is the economic powerhouse of the east coast. Second to Lagos in nigeria
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by NNEWIsuper: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Abians are yet to experience good leadership!

Orji Uzor Kalu oooo, Theodore Orji oooo even this Okezie Ikpeazu is not living up to expectations

Sometimes I ask myself is Anambra not in the South East Why are the leaders in Abia this terrible

I was shocked to learn that in this 21st century, there are some place without electricity!!!

I mean no pole talk more of wires! shocked shocked shocked

Lord have mercy!

Abia is cursed and with the fact that Ngwa people eat human beings makes it worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement / French President blasted Brazil's President for Mocking His Wife's Looks On Face / Truckload Of Fulani Herdsmen Apprehended At Ojo-arulogun, In Oyo, Beat Up Locals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.